Ghost hunters investigating possible ...

Ghost hunters investigating possible haunted restaurant in Agawam

There are 84 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Ghost hunters investigating possible haunted restaurant in Agawam. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

Ghost hunters are spending their weekend at an Agawam restaurant in search of the spirit world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Enfield Paranormal EEEEK

Enfield, CT

#103 Oct 11, 2009
I have worked with this group a few times Matt the owner his "manger" / modeling agent * note his molding pic all over his site, are a JOKE! I do have to say he did have 3 or 4 investors the know what they are doing. BUT Matt and this manager don't have a clue! Running around the sites snapping Pic's with out cleaning the dust off the cameras, Having 10 people on a job site with out having any control, Just as we are about to start the investigations pulling out contracts that everyone has to fill out with NO explanation or pre-thought that this should have been handled LONG before reaching the job site! He had people using equipment that had no idea what it does or how it works! Matt NEVER did any base readings and stated that the didn't need to be done. Even after a guest investigator pointed out very high EMF readings cumming from the job sites electoral systems! Oh and this was the 2nd time he investigated the homes and had NO idea that a huge power line under the floor caused the EMF meters to scream. The wires ran the across the whole house. A few of us that worked directly with Matt noticed that he would walk away from the group then come running back with new of finding"something" ever y one would run but nothing was ever found. At the First Place he was doing a "live show" over the internet. The people on line where where making comments about how Matt himself was investigating and calmed to see something waving at him in the hall. he made a big deal about it, calling every one to see it! It ended up being a doll that was there the whole time. As the internet viewers made comments Matt got piss and shut off his own live show! I you can/t stand the heat... well you know the rest!
The lack of knowledge of his own equipment cupped with poor planing shows BIG TIME! His mission is not what it stated on the the groups web site, It shows that his main goal it to get his face on the News,A TV show and a molding contract and nothing more! It's Sad for the group members the do work had, and truly want to understand and document the paranormal. I hope that that they can break away and find a way to to continue doing positive and professional research.

HD
lol

Largo, FL

#104 Jan 17, 2010
Enfield Paranormal EEEEK wrote:
I have worked with this group a few times Matt the owner his "manger" / modeling agent * note his molding pic all over his site, are a JOKE! I do have to say he did have 3 or 4 investors the know what they are doing. BUT Matt and this manager don't have a clue! Running around the sites snapping Pic's with out cleaning the dust off the cameras, Having 10 people on a job site with out having any control, Just as we are about to start the investigations pulling out contracts that everyone has to fill out with NO explanation or pre-thought that this should have been handled LONG before reaching the job site! He had people using equipment that had no idea what it does or how it works! Matt NEVER did any base readings and stated that the didn't need to be done. Even after a guest investigator pointed out very high EMF readings cumming from the job sites electoral systems! Oh and this was the 2nd time he investigated the homes and had NO idea that a huge power line under the floor caused the EMF meters to scream. The wires ran the across the whole house. A few of us that worked directly with Matt noticed that he would walk away from the group then come running back with new of finding"something" ever y one would run but nothing was ever found. At the First Place he was doing a "live show" over the internet. The people on line where where making comments about how Matt himself was investigating and calmed to see something waving at him in the hall. he made a big deal about it, calling every one to see it! It ended up being a doll that was there the whole time. As the internet viewers made comments Matt got piss and shut off his own live show! I you can/t stand the heat... well you know the rest!
The lack of knowledge of his own equipment cupped with poor planing shows BIG TIME! His mission is not what it stated on the the groups web site, It shows that his main goal it to get his face on the News,A TV show and a molding contract and nothing more! It's Sad for the group members the do work had, and truly want to understand and document the paranormal. I hope that that they can break away and find a way to to continue doing positive and professional research.
HD
i think its people like this who need to grow up and stop trying to bash other people.. GROW UP LOSER
Alex

Indian Orchard, MA

#105 Jan 1, 2012
Also If needed I have a team of serious investigators only problem we have is we are a group of students from Agawam Massachusetts we are all 16 or older though find us on Facebook at Agawam paranormal society
Lisa Buley Brixham

Europe

#106 Nov 8, 2012
scary stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 4 min Subduction Zone 227
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) 6 hr Foxyfox 989
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) 14 hr Earth Whisperer 239
News Donald Trump was in a weird ghost sex movie in ... Apr 6 andet1987 7
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar '17 sexdude2000 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) Feb '17 Reader 24
More from around the web