Ghost hunters investigating possible haunted restaurant in Agawam

Full story: WWLP Massachusetts

Ghost hunters are spending their weekend at an Agawam restaurant in search of the spirit world.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned citizen

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

just wondering if anyone knows the website to this paranormal group? I also have had activity in my home, and would like to talk to them.
Barrett Road Buffons

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
just wondering if anyone knows the website to this paranormal group? I also have had activity in my home, and would like to talk to them.
These people are the laughing stock of Southwood Acres in Enfield, do you want a truck with Ghosthunters written on it parked in your yard? They should ask some ghosts to clean there yard ........ it's a pig pen! Your friends on Cora street..........
Enfield Paranormal Soc

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

We are proud that Federal Restaurant asked us to investagate the dissappearance of empty tin cans from the place and the report of noises from the roof area. After wasting the owners time and money we found out the goats came from a local farm. Case solved, remember our motto, "We are not afraid of no goats"
Ghosts

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Ha, can they check out my house?
That's awesome!
GFR Holyoke

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Bet it's squirrals:-}
GFR Holyoke

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Wonder if those goats actually ate them tin cans???
wmc

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

boooooooo losers
casper

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Judged:

sounds like the ghost are in your pants.
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

concerned citizen wrote:
it is enfieldparanormal.webs.com
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Enfield Paranormal Soc wrote:
We are proud that Federal Restaurant asked us to investagate the dissappearance of empty tin cans from the place and the report of noises from the roof area. After wasting the owners time and money we found out the goats came from a local farm. Case solved, remember our motto, "We are not afraid of no goats"

we would like to say this person has no part of the enfield paranormal society and we like to sry to people who read this
founder matt
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Ghosts wrote:
Ha, can they check out my house?
That's awesome!
its enfieldparanormal.webs.com
barrett rd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Barrett Road Buffons wrote:
<quoted text>These people are the laughing stock of Southwood Acres in Enfield, do you want a truck with Ghosthunters written on it parked in your yard? They should ask some ghosts to clean there yard ........ it's a pig pen! Your friends on Cora street..........
well as usal uninformed ignorant people writing here, they moved out of there and there yard was beautiful the trash thats there is waiting for a town pick ask the neighbors how nice it was,cora st han , as for the truck its was just fine if thats what the son is into who cares just the jealous on cora st i guess we loved these people
renter at barret rd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Barrett Road Buffons wrote:
<quoted text>These people are the laughing stock of Southwood Acres in Enfield, do you want a truck with Ghosthunters written on it parked in your yard? They should ask some ghosts to clean there yard ........ it's a pig pen! Your friends on Cora street..........
i lived there ,and have many beautiful pixs of that yard ,had many compliments on my gardens, if you are that bored get a life, any one is welcome to talk to my x neighbors i believe this comes under the catagory of slander ,the town is the slow ones picking up the left overs as every one has when moving cora st no name
Jules

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Judged:

My friend had a different local group investigate her home and she thought they were awesome. They are SIGNS and they are out of chicopee. They even have a psychic in their group.

Check them out at www.spiritsigns.org
are u kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Judged:

hey jules its pretty low to promote another group on a cliping of another paranormal report u wouldent happen to be jules from mass paranormal hmmm
Jules

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Judged:

Just trying to help people out if they have a need. I wasn't trying to promote anyone. Paranormal activity is a serious thing and people should know all their options. One group may not work for them while another may be a better fit.
mark

Suffield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Jules wrote:
Just trying to help people out if they have a need. I wasn't trying to promote anyone. Paranormal activity is a serious thing and people should know all their options. One group may not work for them while another may be a better fit.
havent you people heard of the ghost at the east windsor restaurant? it is a little boy in the upstairs of the restaurant. people say they did see him in the window while dining upstairs.
are u kidding

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

peopel that write dumb comments really need to grow up why dont u go meet some people that had real paranormal problem and they will tell u its not joke so if u want to keep write baby comments i think its time to go up
taps

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

we will go and say this group dose know what they are really doing
taps

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

we will go and say this group dose know what they our really doing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Supernatural Discussions

Search the Supernatural Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) 1 hr nucularreactress 952
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) 1 hr anewfoundbeliever 160
Ghost hunters investigate Somerville's Hotel So... 15 hr Evianna 1
Paranormal Corner: JUMPS prepares for Gettysbur... Apr 15 Pink Eye 1
Spooky Spirits hopes to scare up business at ne... Apr 2 Steve Gratman 4
Aliens verses Demons Mar 30 Velvet MJK 2
Parsley urgently appeals for cash | The Columbu... (Dec '09) Mar '14 Yes 392
•••
•••
•••
•••