"Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time

Full story: Marion Daily Republican

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky. They're all together ooky.
Comments
101 - 110 of 110 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DONTCARE

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

It's a haunted house meant for a little bit of frightening fun....you all are really taking it a bit too seriously to be having a little enternet blog battle...the kings and the king haters alike need to just cool down....because honestly.....nobody cares!!!
shyanne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

I dont understand why u guys are hating on the King's but would you please stop. Just because you went and it wasn't as good as you thought it would be doesn't mean you can write bad things on the internet. Alot of people like the haunting of the haunting the Chittyville school . I'm only 12 years old and i didn't think it was scary but i go because it's fun.
Who cares

Waterloo, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I want my money back...Sucked
Not true

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

My husband went to that grade school, it's a normal school that the Kings bought to hold their business office and haunted house!
Peace-girl

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

halloween chic wrote:
chittyville..........guys come on none of the legend crap is true..........my dads friend went to that school....none of it happened!
No, None of it is really true...I used to work there when it still was a school and it is just an old building that was cold most of the time. Nothing more than that!!!! Not Haunted at all!
Janet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

What is the story why is it haunted? Imnot going to drive that dar and spend that much without a hint of knowledge about
Jim

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Is cellblock 666 good?!
Seriously LOLOLOL

Pinckneyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I have done research on Chittyville school and it consists of a child and worker who went to school and was employed there. There have been reported sightings and voices, ect. Im not convinced it is either person in this case. I think the property needs to be researched back before the school was built to see what else was there. There are haunted places all over S.I., esp. the J.C. area, I have a personal experience there along with several other witnesses. It was an every day occurence, same time and same spot every day and I wasnt even warned ahead of time, so there was no way I could have known until I experienced it myself firsthand.
Anonymous

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

TUT wrote:
<quoted text> I WOULD LIKE U TO KNOW I WENT TO SCHOOL THERE ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD AND THIS IS A $$$$MAKER FOR THE KINGS YOU SEE THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY.
THE BIBLE STATES IS YOU CANNOT LIVE FOR GOD AND BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL NOR WILL YOU GO TO HEAVEN, IT IS A SIN TO GAIN WEALTH FROM THE POOR AND I'M GLAD TO HAVE NOT BEEN A PART OF GIVING TO THE DEMONS OF THE KINGS AND THERE WEALTH AS THEY TOO HAVE TURNED THE HERRIN ITILIAN FEST INTO THE KING FEST AS IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT FUN FOR THE CITY IT IS ABOUT PROPHIET FOR THE KINGS. I WAS THERE AT A MEETING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY COULD DO TO HELP THE MAYTAG FAMILIES WHO ARE ALL LOSING THERE JOBS STILL ENJOY A FAMILY NIGHT AND THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PART OF GIVING TO THE POOR, THE FEST WOULD SUFFER,
SUFFER, NO THE KINGS POCKETS WOULD.
SORRY BUT I TOO AM ACTING AS A SINNER LETTING UNLIKE CHRISTIANS BOTHER ME
thinks Tut is full of horse shit and just likes running her mouth. I've seen her do it on other topixs and I know for a fact what she was saying was untrue, she did not have 1 clue, but continued to talk.She should clean her own closet before sticking her nose in other folks.
APerson

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

U people need to stop being soured the Kings are some of my best friends all their doing is trying to have a little fun but they can't make all this for free because they pay for the supplies to do this so ya u have to pay to get in if u don't like what happens so what u payed to go so it was your mistake to go

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••