"Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time

There are 10 comments on the Marion Daily Republican story from Oct 7, 2006, titled "Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time. In it, Marion Daily Republican reports that:

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky. They're all together ooky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marion Daily Republican.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DONTCARE

Cape Girardeau, MO

#104 Oct 29, 2010
It's a haunted house meant for a little bit of frightening fun....you all are really taking it a bit too seriously to be having a little enternet blog battle...the kings and the king haters alike need to just cool down....because honestly.....nobody cares!!!
shyanne

United States

#105 Oct 31, 2010
I dont understand why u guys are hating on the King's but would you please stop. Just because you went and it wasn't as good as you thought it would be doesn't mean you can write bad things on the internet. Alot of people like the haunting of the haunting the Chittyville school . I'm only 12 years old and i didn't think it was scary but i go because it's fun.
Who cares

Waterloo, IA

#106 Nov 1, 2010
I want my money back...Sucked
Not true

Carbondale, IL

#107 Jan 10, 2011
My husband went to that grade school, it's a normal school that the Kings bought to hold their business office and haunted house!
Peace-girl

Oak Grove, KY

#108 Jan 16, 2011
halloween chic wrote:
chittyville..........guys come on none of the legend crap is true..........my dads friend went to that school....none of it happened!
No, None of it is really true...I used to work there when it still was a school and it is just an old building that was cold most of the time. Nothing more than that!!!! Not Haunted at all!
Janet

United States

#109 Oct 8, 2011
What is the story why is it haunted? Imnot going to drive that dar and spend that much without a hint of knowledge about
Jim

Paducah, KY

#110 Oct 11, 2011
Is cellblock 666 good?!
Seriously LOLOLOL

Pinckneyville, IL

#111 Nov 15, 2011
I have done research on Chittyville school and it consists of a child and worker who went to school and was employed there. There have been reported sightings and voices, ect. Im not convinced it is either person in this case. I think the property needs to be researched back before the school was built to see what else was there. There are haunted places all over S.I., esp. the J.C. area, I have a personal experience there along with several other witnesses. It was an every day occurence, same time and same spot every day and I wasnt even warned ahead of time, so there was no way I could have known until I experienced it myself firsthand.
Anonymous

Herrin, IL

#112 Sep 30, 2012
TUT wrote:
<quoted text> I WOULD LIKE U TO KNOW I WENT TO SCHOOL THERE ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD AND THIS IS A $$$$MAKER FOR THE KINGS YOU SEE THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY.
THE BIBLE STATES IS YOU CANNOT LIVE FOR GOD AND BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL NOR WILL YOU GO TO HEAVEN, IT IS A SIN TO GAIN WEALTH FROM THE POOR AND I'M GLAD TO HAVE NOT BEEN A PART OF GIVING TO THE DEMONS OF THE KINGS AND THERE WEALTH AS THEY TOO HAVE TURNED THE HERRIN ITILIAN FEST INTO THE KING FEST AS IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT FUN FOR THE CITY IT IS ABOUT PROPHIET FOR THE KINGS. I WAS THERE AT A MEETING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY COULD DO TO HELP THE MAYTAG FAMILIES WHO ARE ALL LOSING THERE JOBS STILL ENJOY A FAMILY NIGHT AND THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PART OF GIVING TO THE POOR, THE FEST WOULD SUFFER,
SUFFER, NO THE KINGS POCKETS WOULD.
SORRY BUT I TOO AM ACTING AS A SINNER LETTING UNLIKE CHRISTIANS BOTHER ME
thinks Tut is full of horse shit and just likes running her mouth. I've seen her do it on other topixs and I know for a fact what she was saying was untrue, she did not have 1 clue, but continued to talk.She should clean her own closet before sticking her nose in other folks.
APerson

Carterville, IL

#113 Oct 19, 2012
U people need to stop being soured the Kings are some of my best friends all their doing is trying to have a little fun but they can't make all this for free because they pay for the supplies to do this so ya u have to pay to get in if u don't like what happens so what u payed to go so it was your mistake to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... (Oct '14) Apr 28 A different angry... 17
News Big B fans are in for a bonanza treat on the oc... (Oct '14) Apr 21 Roshini 3
News Haunted Places: Hell Hollow Road (Mar '08) Apr 20 harold corey 25
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Cara Chambers 88
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Mar '15 Miss Tahree 189
News Tony Wolf Paw - Spirit Man (Jul '14) Mar '15 Morning Sun 3
News Kim Kardashian worried she and Kanye are having... Mar '15 Syd Gal 3
More from around the web