"Haunting of Chittyville School" a sh...

"Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time

There are 110 comments on the Marion Daily Republican story from Oct 7, 2006, titled "Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time. In it, Marion Daily Republican reports that:

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky. They're all together ooky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marion Daily Republican.

am sam

Steeleville, IL

#83 Oct 27, 2008
Huanted Babe wrote:
This Chittyville legend is awesome and scary, but the rest should be told because people won't want to go to it because they don't know the "whole" legend. But the legend did rock!
i am interested in the legend and would do anything to hear it.ANYTHING! even if i am allready going next year.
amber

Steeleville, IL

#84 Oct 27, 2008
NEED TO NO wrote:
need to find out how much it is to get in my kids will kill me if i dont take them please help happy halloween
it is $5.00 to take kids under 11 i am from anna but i couldnt change the steelville part.
scared not

Newtown, PA

#85 Oct 29, 2008
i think that chelsea chick is bangin the boss thats why she keep takin up for him and his haunted house lol
johanna32

Jerseyville, IL

#86 Oct 30, 2008
I'm 11 years old and it was really scary.I had my eyes shut for the einter time.It was so scary you don't want to go there.
Jordan Meinert

Saint Louis, MO

#88 Oct 30, 2008
i went there, and about peeed in my pants when i heard the story, call me 618-559-O815
Jordan Meinert

Saint Louis, MO

#89 Oct 30, 2008
and o yea im chelseas boss
NONAME

Paducah, KY

#90 Oct 30, 2008
I went tonight and took my 12 year old son. It was good and we were both scared. The only issue I had with it was that it wasnt long enough. We had to wait in a room watching a scarry movie that was stupid for aprox 45 miniutes before we actually were able to enter. The actors were really good though.
fnjfhjghkuykluy

Saint Louis, MO

#91 Nov 18, 2008
The haunted house was very scary I had went with a friend and almost peed my pants because i was so scared when I had seen the one girl tied up to the bed post . I felt I needed to help her because it seemed she was saying help me but at the same time trying to fool me into helping her. I think they should habe the matinee on two weekends instead of one. I loved this haunted house I might be going back next year to get the chitts scared out of me again
fnjfhjghkuykluy

Saint Louis, MO

#92 Nov 18, 2008
The haunted hopuse was awesome . i was so scared.the girl tied up to the bed post i felt like i needed to help her but i didn't because i know she was just trying to be scary. i will definietly come to this haunted house again next year.
the captain

Hendersonville, TN

#93 Feb 18, 2009
good lord in heaven the spelling on this topic is horrid. tut, i am interested in hearing what you have to say. im originally from murphysboro and come home regularly. i dont want to give any hucksters my money. i thought chittyville was decent this past year, i dont believe for a second the story, but it was an alright haunted house. i agree that it is insanely overpriced and wont be going back unless they bring the price down. the haunted barn was better.
chelsea schuuppparroni

United States

#94 Oct 16, 2009
i'm going tomorrow with 3 of my other friends.
i'm scared as hellllllllllllllllllllllllll.
but heyyy you know what ? i'm excited.
haunted houses are soo much fun .
lets just make sure i don't pee on myself.
me and one of my girlfriends that i'm going with were talking about it, and they were saying like, they had gone last year and she had flipped her shoe off [DONT WEAR FLIPFLOPS, yourrr going to want to run] and it was like right underneath some guy with a chainsaw. lol. i'm scared out off my headdddddddd.
[chittyville]

Cape Girardeau, MO

#95 Oct 29, 2009
went tonight... thought it was good... but im from cape girardeau and almost all of ours are pretty much the same thing and not really that scary... i think what would make it better is if they would't wait until you pass them and then try to scare you.. i mean its okay if some of them do that but all of them did that and i was in the front and didn't get scared once & im a chicken
Andrew Stuehler

Roscoe, IL

#96 Dec 21, 2009
Its very peculiar that everytime i enter this web page, for some reason i hear a ghostly fly being swatted away on what sounds like a glass table top. SPOOKY WOOKEY CREEPY JEEEEEPIES!!!!!!!!
Lyndsey

United States

#97 Oct 2, 2010
How much is it to get in talon falls???
Ashley Nicole

Coulterville, IL

#98 Oct 15, 2010
Me and my friends are going to chittyville the 21st because it is not gonna open until then because they have to finish paranormal studies so the legend is true i know someone that has actually went to that school chittville is not just a haunted house you can get traumatized or even injured so BEWARE!!!!! it is all true its even on the radio so think about it your actually risking your life by entering chittyville but it is gonna be one experience you will never forget and that is a promise from me to you BOO!!!!
Ashley Nicole

Coulterville, IL

#99 Oct 15, 2010
How do you getm to talon falls?????
Haunted Babe

Coulterville, IL

#100 Oct 15, 2010
Me and my friends are going to go to chittyville on thursday lol we heard the radio talkin bout how it was really haunted and 2 teens were finishing their paranormal studies wow and they are not responsible for trauma or injuries that may result into certain paranormal areas they are not kiddidg chittyville is actually haubted you go in their prepare to be scared to death im being serious no joke it is very scary no little kids need to go at all my little brither isnt even allowed to go thats how bad it is and it is pvery expenive just sayin its like 13 or 16 bucks im not sure yet lol but i know someone who actually went to chittyville school and you can tell that he knows it is haunted just by seein how messed up he is and some of the stuff he tells you is kinda freaky but dead on true some people say chittyvill is not actually haunted but they are dead on wrong and they will find that out when get the guts to actually enter chittyville and some people say it isnt scary bull crap it is much much much much more than scary you better be ready when you go to chittyville because it will be an experience that you will try to forget but never will you can try but always watch your back you can say o there is no such thing as ghosts but i woulgnt if i were you because that might come back and haunt you but say what you wanna say but your basically preparing your own doom nice one and you can say chittyville is nothin but that might haunt you to believe me i know and caution when you do enter chittyville good luck who said that they want you to leave they might want you to stay no joke and you have no choice it is their decision not yours so dont say i didnt warn you you never know when death will hit you so bewar emy friens BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!CHITTYVILLE.CO M VISIT US IN HERRIN IL. NEED DIRECTIONS JUST ASK ME BUT IT MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME OYU SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAH HHAAHHAHAHAAH ENTERERS BEWARE YOUR IN FOR A SCARE!!!!!!!!!!
Southern Illinoisian

Belleville, IL

#101 Oct 18, 2010
Haunted Babe wrote:
Me and my friends are going to go to chittyville on thursday lol we heard the radio talkin bout how it was really haunted and 2 teens were finishing their paranormal studies wow and they are not responsible for trauma or injuries that may result into certain paranormal areas they are not kiddidg chittyville is actually haubted you go in their prepare to be scared to death im being serious no joke it is very scary no little kids need to go at all my little brither isnt even allowed to go thats how bad it is and it is pvery expenive just sayin its like 13 or 16 bucks im not sure yet lol but i know someone who actually went to chittyville school and you can tell that he knows it is haunted just by seein how messed up he is and some of the stuff he tells you is kinda freaky but dead on true some people say chittyvill is not actually haunted but they are dead on wrong and they will find that out when get the guts to actually enter chittyville and some people say it isnt scary bull crap it is much much much much more than scary you better be ready when you go to chittyville because it will be an experience that you will try to forget but never will you can try but always watch your back you can say o there is no such thing as ghosts but i woulgnt if i were you because that might come back and haunt you but say what you wanna say but your basically preparing your own doom nice one and you can say chittyville is nothin but that might haunt you to believe me i know and caution when you do enter chittyville good luck who said that they want you to leave they might want you to stay no joke and you have no choice it is their decision not yours so dont say i didnt warn you you never know when death will hit you so bewar emy friens BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!CHITTYVILLE.CO M VISIT US IN HERRIN IL. NEED DIRECTIONS JUST ASK ME BUT IT MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME OYU SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHHAAHHAHAAHAHAH HHAAHHAHAHAAH ENTERERS BEWARE YOUR IN FOR A SCARE!!!!!!!!!!
Uhhh I hope you are not meaning that your friend went to school at the Chittyville Haunted School building... The owners haven't owned it that long maybe six years and it was vacant for 32 years before that. Yeah it's under investigation and may actually have something but the owners admit to completely making their legend up. They were just as surprised as anyone when the investigators called them and told them about what they had heard from before it was a "Haunted House" Google Chittyville School and the article is one of the first things to pop up confirming all I've said here, or I'll do it for you. http://www.thesouthern.com/entertainment/feat...
Britt

United States

#102 Oct 22, 2010
Scary babe wrote:
<quoted text>okay look you just think their cheap skapes because you wished that you had the kind of money that they have okay so just quit being a hater cause I think people can just tell that you're jelous okay
Scary babe, you should stop while you are ahead. You sound completely ignorant from saying "like" everyother word and the fact that you can't spell a damn thing. I have no clue who the Kings are, but I doubt they would want someone uneducated representing them.
Britt

United States

#103 Oct 22, 2010
Scary babe wrote:
<quoted text> yea well lets see it depends on what time you get there because I got there at like 8 & like we were like 3 in line okay so yea & sure its a little over priced but so what its just for fun my gosh so dont be a king hater be a player hater cause thats what you are
How old are you?? Why can't you spell anything right? I apologize if in fact you are only a 8 or 9yr old. If not you need to pay attention in school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Jun 28 thegayblackmexican 53
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jun 24 lilventura 983
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) May '16 Indy 197
News Godless Universe: A Physicist Searches for Mean... May '16 ELISE 1
News Evil Buildings: Film's Most Malicious Architect... May '16 ELISE 1
News 'Ghost Team One' NSFW Exclusive Clip Gets Sexy ... (Oct '13) May '16 Oregon_mt hood 27
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) May '16 K harris 103
More from around the web