"Haunting of Chittyville School" a sh...

"Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time

There are 110 comments on the Marion Daily Republican story from Oct 7, 2006, titled "Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time. In it, Marion Daily Republican reports that:

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky. They're all together ooky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marion Daily Republican.

COMMENT

Raleigh, NC

#22 Sep 16, 2007
I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT LAST YEAR. A LITTLE OVER PRICED BUT GOOD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO THIS YEAR. THANKS KINGS AND COLPS FOR GIVING HERRIN A HAUNTED HOUSE..
TIM JENNINGS -MARION IL

Center, MO

#23 Sep 16, 2007
chelsea welch wrote:
hi guys... i work there. okay? and what ever the heck u whiny losers wnt to say, i think its awesome. sure they make a lot of money. bet you just wish you thought of it first u whiny pathetic loser, TUT!!!! just shut up. if you dont like it, dont go! and if ur so worried about ur kids CHRISTMAS than maybe you should get a better job or LEAVE the herrin/cville area and go find something else to complain about!!!!!!!
gosh!!!!
I WENT TWO YEARS AGO AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD. MY FRONT AND BACKYARD ARE SCARIER. I MEAN IT WAS O.K FOR S.I., BUT FOR THE PRICE, IT WASNT WORTH IT. I HAVE BEEN TO QUITE A FEW HAUNTED HOUSES AND PAID LESS FOR ALOT BETTER. BUT ITS PO DUNK S.I., SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT!
ria

Trilla, IL

#24 Sep 27, 2007
you guys r werid!!!!
ria

Trilla, IL

#25 Sep 27, 2007
chittyville is awesome i love it it was freaky ok ok
Tigerfan

United States

#26 Oct 4, 2007
I think that if you want to go to a good haunted house go to Tallen Falls. Even the Haunted Barn is better. Chittyville isn't haunted.
HALLOWEENIE

Center, MO

#27 Oct 4, 2007
Tigerfan wrote:
I think that if you want to go to a good haunted house go to Tallen Falls. Even the Haunted Barn is better. Chittyville isn't haunted.
TALON FALLS IS REALLY GOOD, BEEN THERE THE PAST 5 YEARS. IM GOING TO SCAREFEST IN STL THIS WEEKEND! ITS GOT THE NUMBER TWO RATED HAUNTED HOUSE IN AMERICA. SCARY STUFF. CHITTYVILLE IS WAY OVERPRICED BUT I MIGHT HIT IT ANYWAY. I HEARD THE PUMP HOUSE AT THE ENERGY GOLF COURSE IS REALLY GOOD TOO.
sarah

United States

#28 Oct 6, 2007
Tallon falls is really good. I been going there for the past 3 years.there is preety scary stuff so dont freak.Boo I see you.I been going since I was 6.I was not afraid but my 2 friends were.I think that if you want to go to a scary haunted house go to tallon falls.It will make you jump.....
REAL Christian

Bronx, NY

#29 Oct 6, 2007
Tut you are a gealous loser.You hide behind religion to make up for your lack of knowlage and ideas.If you only knew how hard these people work for there money you would not cry foul.I feel sorry for you tut.What did you do for the Maytag workers?My guess is nothing. Please post your suggestions for all of us to read.That would be the cristian thing to do.Anger is blinding.
btclover

Atlanta, GA

#30 Oct 6, 2007
Tallen falls is Awesome! chittyville is not good at all if u want to go to a good haunted house go to tallen falls . it will make your eyes pop out of your head.
Scared stiff

United States

#31 Oct 18, 2007
I'm scared stiff at the fact that half of the people typing on this post can't spell any better than the average 4th grader....geez...LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!
Dhalloween

Center, MO

#32 Oct 18, 2007
chelsea welch wrote:
hi guys... i work there. okay? and what ever the heck u whiny losers wnt to say, i think its awesome. sure they make a lot of money. bet you just wish you thought of it first u whiny pathetic loser, TUT!!!! just shut up. if you dont like it, dont go! and if ur so worried about ur kids CHRISTMAS than maybe you should get a better job or LEAVE the herrin/cville area and go find something else to complain about!!!!!!!
gosh!!!!
FOR ME IT'S NOT NOT ABOUT THE MONEY. I HAVE NO PROBLEM SPENDING MONEY ON SOMETHING THATS GOOD. CHITTYVILLE IS NOT VERY GOOD. IT'S KINDA LIKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS DECIDED TO MAKE A HAUNTED HOUSE IN GRANDMA'S BASEMENT. CHARGING A DOLLAR FOR ADMISSION WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. TALON FALLS IS THE BEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION IN THE AREA IN MY OPINION. THIS GIRL(CHELSEA WELCH) WORKS THERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH THERE. LIKE I SAID A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS!! IT'S SAD.
SPOOK GIRL

Raleigh, NC

#33 Oct 18, 2007
Dhalloween wrote:
<quoted text>FOR ME IT'S NOT NOT ABOUT THE MONEY. I HAVE NO PROBLEM SPENDING MONEY ON SOMETHING THATS GOOD. CHITTYVILLE IS NOT VERY GOOD. IT'S KINDA LIKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS DECIDED TO MAKE A HAUNTED HOUSE IN GRANDMA'S BASEMENT. CHARGING A DOLLAR FOR ADMISSION WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. TALON FALLS IS THE BEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION IN THE AREA IN MY OPINION. THIS GIRL(CHELSEA WELCH) WORKS THERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE YOU WILL BE

DEALING WITH THERE. LIKE I SAID A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS!! IT'S SAD.
who in the world is chelsey welch?? i do agree, talon falls is awsome but come on,,chittyville aint all that bad. i kinda liked it myself.
halloween chic

Pasadena, MD

#34 Oct 21, 2007
chittyville..........guys come on none of the legend crap is true..........my dads friend went to that school....none of it happened!
halloween junky

Raleigh, NC

#35 Oct 21, 2007
WE WENT TO CHITTYVILLE LAST NIGHT AND TOOK 24 7TH GRADERS..THEY WERE SCARED TO DEATH...IT WAS AWESOME..THEY REALLY PUT ON A GOOD HAUNTED HOUSE THIS YEAR. IF YOU HAVE NOT GONE YET..I RECOMMEND GOING. IT WAS ALOT OF FUN.
Dhalloween

Center, MO

#36 Oct 21, 2007
halloween junky wrote:
WE WENT TO CHITTYVILLE LAST NIGHT AND TOOK 24 7TH GRADERS..THEY WERE SCARED TO DEATH...IT WAS AWESOME..THEY REALLY PUT ON A GOOD HAUNTED HOUSE THIS YEAR. IF YOU HAVE NOT GONE YET..I RECOMMEND GOING. IT WAS ALOT OF FUN.
I BET THAT WAS FUN! I WISH I COULD OF WENT!!!

AWM

Since: Oct 07

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Oct 22, 2007
I notice that everyone putting down the Kings for their money making endeavor TALKS IN ALL CAPS or misspells every other word. So, if you're a moron, please don't post about the Kings being greedy.
Spelling Police

Center, MO

#38 Oct 22, 2007
AWM wrote:
I notice that everyone putting down the Kings for their money making endeavor TALKS IN ALL CAPS or misspells every other word. So, if you're a moron, please don't post about the Kings being greedy.
"Kings" would need to be spelled King's. For "TALKS IN ALL CAPS" you might want to write types in all caps since people are not actually speaking. I am not sure who the "King's" are, but I attended the haunt three years ago and thought it was awful! I did hear this years haunt was pretty good but a little overpriced. If you need another lesson in literacy I would be happy to teach you.
Spelling Police

Center, MO

#39 Oct 22, 2007
AWM wrote:
You are funny! I hope you have a response.
chelsea welch

Fredericksburg, VA

#40 Oct 25, 2007
spooky wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAPPED?
no im just a tad pissed off that epople make such a big negative deal out of something there to be fun. IF YOU DISLIKE IT SO MUCH THEN DONT GO!!!!!!
if there is "nothing to do" where you live, MOVE!
chelsea welch

Fredericksburg, VA

#41 Oct 25, 2007
Dhalloween wrote:
<quoted text>FOR ME IT'S NOT NOT ABOUT THE MONEY. I HAVE NO PROBLEM SPENDING MONEY ON SOMETHING THATS GOOD. CHITTYVILLE IS NOT VERY GOOD. IT'S KINDA LIKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS DECIDED TO MAKE A HAUNTED HOUSE IN GRANDMA'S BASEMENT. CHARGING A DOLLAR FOR ADMISSION WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. TALON FALLS IS THE BEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION IN THE AREA IN MY OPINION. THIS GIRL(CHELSEA WELCH) WORKS THERE IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH THERE. LIKE I SAID A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD KIDS!! IT'S SAD.
well excuse me, but I happen to be 14, I kick ass, I've been acting since I was 5, and I have taken college-level classes in horror makeup and acting. Not just to brag but to show that it is not a bunch of kids. Actually I doubt we have more than 3 under-13 kids there at ALL this year.

So, honestly, if you really think that you are not going to get a good scare or your money's worth or shit like that SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

i hate you all.

>:P

ahh thanks to the nice people who come on here to talk about how good it was. because all the nights I worked there this month there have been maybe 5% not-scared people. TOTAL.

and to your pathetic digs on young kids, I have a quote for you.

Oh, my god. I cared so little, I almost passed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghosts at the inn? (May '13) Thu John Longrod 13
News Weird 23 mins ago 5:55 a.m.Family hiring nanny ... Jun 21 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Jun 16 ryan 272
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... May 25 Dogen 1,971
News 'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... (Oct '14) May '17 CYBER CLOWN 31
News The Face In The Wall - To Be Released On DVD In... May '17 rob2 1
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) May '17 Star gypsy 108
More from around the web