"Haunting of Chittyville School" a shrieking good time

Full story: Marion Daily Republican

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky. They're all together ooky.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Huanted Babe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2006

This Chittyville legend is awesome and scary, but the rest should be told because people won't want to go to it because they don't know the "whole" legend. But the legend did rock!
Huanted Babe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2006

Judged:

The lengend of the Chittyville School was very scary. But I really want to know what the officers secret was. But if you ever read the legand you'll love it and you'll never look at Chittyville the same way!
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

Judged:

I went to Chittyville last night.It was one of the worst haunted houses I've ever been to.Waited in line for more than an hour,paid 10 bucks to get in,for what? There wasn't anything remotely scairy about it.My wife and sister-in-law both are usually easily scared,didn't scream once.We laughed more than anything.
Hannish

Elmhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

I haven't gone yet but I am really excited.....I hope it is scary!
TUT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2006

Judged:

all this is a money maker once
again for the kingsgo ahead line
there pockets while our home town
people worry about christmas for
there kids and no jobs!!!
the kings with all there $ should
have had this open to home town
people free of charge since it
is hereitage and our children have
nothing to do.
$$$$$ to the kings
sunnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2006

i happend to be one of the cast members and chittyville is haunted if you dont believe it, then i suggest that you go there by yourself and see how you like that??!
TUT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2006

Judged:

sunnie wrote:
i happend to be one of the cast members and chittyville is haunted if you dont believe it, then i suggest that you go there by yourself and see how you like that??!
I WOULD LIKE U TO KNOW I WENT TO SCHOOL THERE ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD AND THIS IS A $$$$MAKER FOR THE KINGS YOU SEE THEY ARE SMARTER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE BECAUSE THEY ARE GREEDY.
THE BIBLE STATES IS YOU CANNOT LIVE FOR GOD AND BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL NOR WILL YOU GO TO HEAVEN, IT IS A SIN TO GAIN WEALTH FROM THE POOR AND I'M GLAD TO HAVE NOT BEEN A PART OF GIVING TO THE DEMONS OF THE KINGS AND THERE WEALTH AS THEY TOO HAVE TURNED THE HERRIN ITILIAN FEST INTO THE KING FEST AS IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT FUN FOR THE CITY IT IS ABOUT PROPHIET FOR THE KINGS. I WAS THERE AT A MEETING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY COULD DO TO HELP THE MAYTAG FAMILIES WHO ARE ALL LOSING THERE JOBS STILL ENJOY A FAMILY NIGHT AND THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ANY PART OF GIVING TO THE POOR, THE FEST WOULD SUFFER,
SUFFER, NO THE KINGS POCKETS WOULD.
SORRY BUT I TOO AM ACTING AS A SINNER LETTING UNLIKE CHRISTIANS BOTHER ME
ok then

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Judged:

so i hear this place is huanted i am 11 years old right now i am looking on the internet for REAL HUANTED places the ones that dont cost money like abandoned cities i only take this interest because yester day i watched silent hill it kinda a good movie so i am actully looking for REAL huanted places
Bsk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

Judged:

the chittyville school stunk there was nothing scary there and i wish i would of spent my money some where else the kings are just money makers and cheap skapes
ElisweseEdasedsa e

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

Judged:

ok then wrote:
so i hear this place is huanted i am 11 years old right now i am looking on the internet for REAL HUANTED places the ones that dont cost money like abandoned cities i only take this interest because yester day i watched silent hill it kinda a good movie so i am actully looking for REAL huanted places
Hi
Skimpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2007

Judged:

Bsk wrote:
the chittyville school stunk there was nothing scary there and i wish i would of spent my money some where else the kings are just money makers and cheap skapes
Don't be a hater of the Kings just because they take the time and effort to make there money..If you would have thought of the idea you wouldn't be complaining...
Herrinnite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

Judged:

I am excited about this years haunted house.
scary sherry

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

Judged:

is there going to be anything "new" at this years haunt?
HIZZLE

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

Judged:

I LIVE IN HERRIN AND HAVE BEEN TO THE HAUNTING OF CHITTYVILLE SCHOOL ONCE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT OVERPRICED FOR WHAT IT WAS. WE GO TO TALON FALLS EVERY YEAR AND IT IS SO GOOD!! THIS YEAR WE PLAN ON ATTENDING THE SCARE FEST IN ST.LOUIS, YOU GET 5 HAUNTED HOUSES FOR THE PRICE OF $40.00. THIS INCLUDES THE DARKNESS HAUNT.THE DARKNESS IS RATED THE THIRD BEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION IN THE USA! WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT ATTENDING!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN
IS IT

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

Judged:

IS IT REALLY HAUNTED? I MEAN COME ON!
Scary babe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

Judged:

okay I really did work there for liek 3 years in a row & just to let u know i've seen the fotage & it really is haunted thank u very much & I'm very good friends with the Kings so you all that are talking S*** about them u really need to stop because you all dont know them & sure they get alot of money out of it is because people come there to have fun & not to critisize or whatever okay so just cut the crap & leave them alone okay cause ya'll are bein haterz just cause you guys have nothing to talk about so Bsk, Tut, & Bob just shut up & you guys are mad because you wish you were making the kind of money like them okay so just build a bridge & get over it!
Scary babe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I went to Chittyville last night.It was one of the worst haunted houses I've ever been to.Waited in line for more than an hour,paid 10 bucks to get in,for what? There wasn't anything remotely scairy about it.My wife and sister-in-law both are usually easily scared,didn't scream once.We laughed more than anything.
yea well lets see it depends on what time you get there because I got there at like 8 & like we were like 3 in line okay so yea & sure its a little over priced but so what its just for fun my gosh so dont be a king hater be a player hater cause thats what you are
Scary babe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

Judged:

Bsk wrote:
okay look you just think their cheap skapes because you wished that you had the kind of money that they have okay so just quit being a hater cause I think people can just tell that you're jelous okay
chelsea welch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Judged:

hi guys... i work there. okay? and what ever the heck u whiny losers wnt to say, i think its awesome. sure they make a lot of money. bet you just wish you thought of it first u whiny pathetic loser, TUT!!!! just shut up. if you dont like it, dont go! and if ur so worried about ur kids CHRISTMAS than maybe you should get a better job or LEAVE the herrin/cville area and go find something else to complain about!!!!!!!

gosh!!!!
spooky

Hannibal, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Judged:

chelsea welch wrote:
hi guys... i work there. okay? and what ever the heck u whiny losers wnt to say, i think its awesome. sure they make a lot of money. bet you just wish you thought of it first u whiny pathetic loser, TUT!!!! just shut up. if you dont like it, dont go! and if ur so worried about ur kids CHRISTMAS than maybe you should get a better job or LEAVE the herrin/cville area and go find something else to complain about!!!!!!!
gosh!!!!
ARE YOU MENTALLY HANDICAPPED?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of110
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Supernatural Discussions

Search the Supernatural Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Aliens verses Demons Fri Alien 7
Jamie Marks is Dead Jul 9 WasteWater 24
Paranormal State prepares to frighten Edmonton (Nov '11) Jul 9 Serious Con Artist 2
Michelle Belanger and Chip Coffee throw Ryan Bu... Jul 9 Serious Con Artist 1
Televangelist advises woman to sell haunted house Jul 7 Why is Pat Still Here 1
I am going crazy in this house Jul 2 Anon 1
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jun 30 Llyar 957
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••