Parasylum, A New Hot Release Of Pure ...

Parasylum, A New Hot Release Of Pure Adulterated Horror

There are 5 comments on the Free Press Release Distribution story from Oct 2, 2012, titled Parasylum, A New Hot Release Of Pure Adulterated Horror. In it, Free Press Release Distribution reports that:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 2, 2012 -- When we think of a horror book being written, we imagine the ghoulish content, the override of killings and the lustful antics of a good old scare.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Press Release Distribution.

D_Reynolds

Sarnia, Canada

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I just finished reading this crazy ass book! Totally AWESOME! I love how it was written. It was like picturing everything so easily and what an inmagination run wild. Freaking Awesome is all I can say. Two Thumbs Up!!!!
Joanne

Sarnia, Canada

#2 Oct 2, 2012
I called the BookKeeper and they don't have it in yet. I read the teaser of the book and it was excellent. I am totally into this book, who else is carrying it?
D_Reynolds

Sarnia, Canada

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I don't know check out COLES in the mall they might have it. I got mine at amazon.com downloaded to my kindle. Its one of the best horror books I have read in a long time. Let me know if they have it there.
Joanne

Sarnia, Canada

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I called Coles and they gave me the phone number to Indigo Head Offices. I found out they are in the midst of listing all Robbie Thomas Books on Chapters.ca and we can go in and order them as well. This is way too cool. I'm so getting Parasylym and Time Shift The Paradigm. Thanks D!
Suzan Bradshaw

Sarnia, Canada

#5 Oct 13, 2012
I got my copy the other day and I couldn't put it down. I started reading it Wednesday afternoon and finished it that night. It's freaking AWESOME! You have to get it. One of the best Horror books I have read in a very long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Thu Jcc 106
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Jan 17 Earth Whisperer 178
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Jan 17 rOcketer 201
News We went inside a Thai Shaman ceremony to contac... Jan 10 Asexual Dummy 8
News The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: Th... (Feb '09) Dec '16 Wolf 51
don't even Dec '16 MZTZA 1
News People are gay because they're possessed by gho... Dec '16 Imprtnrd 5
More from around the web