Calum Worthy

Calum Worthy

There are 1 comment on the Dis411 story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Calum Worthy. In it, Dis411 reports that:

Calum Worthy stars as Dez, Austin's loyal and funny best friend, on the new Disney Channel comedy series "Austin & Ally." Worthy began his acting career at the age of nine, and made his film debut in "Night Visions," then went on to land the starring role in the BBC-Canadian award-winning miniseries, "I Was a Rat." He has since appeared in more ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dis411.

Calum lover

Canada

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Calum is amazing I get to see him all the time! I grew up with him and on Saturday I'm challenging him to a basketball spinning contest... Wish me luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Mar 24 Earth Whisperer 215
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar 17 sexdude2000 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) Feb '17 Reader 24
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Feb '17 Mia 988
News Poltergeist III Feb '17 Docc863 1
News Bizarre Humanoid Reported In Butler County, Pen... (Apr '11) Feb '17 Find The Phart 2
More from around the web