Ghost Hunters visit Sylvan Beach; episode airs on SyFy next week

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: CNYRadio.com 31

Could it be possible that the haunts in the "Laffland" ride at Sylvan Beach Amusement Park aren't entirely fake? The cast and crew of the SyFy series "Ghost Hunters" visited to investigate.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JoeBen

Camden, NY

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Floyd wrote:
Delimart will close when nice n easy opens because they cant drop their prices low enough to make a profit. Clements will depend on his junk store and slum houses to get by according to Greg.
With more competition like this the area will be forced to improve. Deli Mart has a better location, but if it fixes up the place, It could be a money maker.
So will the owner decide to improve the property or take more vacations and improve their home.
miguel

Camden, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
All these ghost show's are nothing but B.S.!!!they hardly ever find anything except orb's or supposed disembodied voice's???? People please,most Sylvan Beach worker's are drunk's and or druggies,end of story.The one's than run the ride's anyway.
Speak_To_ME

Liverpool, NY

#23 Mar 2, 2013
miguel wrote:
All these ghost show's are nothing but B.S.!!!they hardly ever find anything except orb's or supposed disembodied voice's???? People please,most Sylvan Beach worker's are drunk's and or druggies,end of story.The one's than run the ride's anyway.
Dude! Can you please STOP with all the apostrophes?? You make all Americans look stupid! I see it everywhere now, it's an epidemic in this country.
Phil Trombino

Camden, NY

#24 Mar 3, 2013
''''''''''
APOSTROPHE

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#25 Mar 3, 2013
I'm honored. Thanks for all the wanna bes
Phag Trampbimbo

Locke, NY

#26 Mar 4, 2013
I just borrowed a special piece of test equipment from the Ghost Hunters & scanned the above posting and:

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/picture/206...

Oneida, NY

#27 Mar 5, 2013
Phag Trampbimbo wrote:
I just borrowed a special piece of test equipment from the Ghost Hunters & scanned the above posting and:
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/picture/206...
Dumb. Put some thought behind your idiotic posts numbnuts
Phag Trampbimbo

Locke, NY

#28 Mar 5, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb. Put some thought behind your idiotic posts numbnuts
Don't get all butthurtz because you've been outted by a legitimate piece of hi-tech detection equipment.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

Embrace your gayness, phil, you people even have your own annu(s)al day here in August!

Oneida, NY

#29 Mar 5, 2013
So by posting the same thing makes you funny? Wow champ. What is annusal? Is that a slang word? Ah fake Phil I love how much effort you put into being me, really its great. I will look forward to your next piece of nonsense.
Phag Trampbimbo

Locke, NY

#30 Mar 5, 2013
Yep. Butthurt. Butthurt reeeeeal bad

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r507/svar...

Oneida, NY

#31 Mar 5, 2013
The fact that you personally know these links are hilarious enough. I proud of you pal. Really proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Wed Big mike 167
Shadow figure causes motion-activated doll to m... Sep 16 Arizonavet 2
The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: Th... (Feb '09) Sep 15 Prissy after dark 49
Ghosts row on Willow movie (Feb '13) Sep 14 Nick 6
Local ghost hunters take on Berta Cabaza Middle... (Oct '10) Sep 14 Jaden_Ybarra 7
Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma (Sep '08) Sep 7 Katie 43
Pee Dee Paranormal investigates the unknown (Oct '07) Aug 24 shankville75 22
•••

Supernatural People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••