The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery in Scottsburg Indiana

Apr 17, 2008 Full story: Associated Content 65

Scottsburg, Indiana, is a small town in the southeastern part of the state, around 70 minutes from Louisville. via Associated Content

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The golden age is before us, ”

Since: Jan 13

not behind us.

#67 Jan 13, 2013
katz24 wrote:
Hi All,
I happen to live in Scottsburg,have been for 6 years now, and yes I am 1 of the lucky one's to see the Bridgewater Ghost!! I think the reason that people don't see ghost's is because its knocked in our head from birth that no such things are and because of this it takes away the ability to see and hear spirit's from the other side!! I also live on 22 acre's and have 3 stream's of water that run right under not only my house but the place I go to do my practice"WICCAN SAFE SPOT" and I live between 2 cemetery's because of this I think that's the reason for the GHOST CAT we have in our house my husband,son,and myself have all seen and heard her at 1 time or another. I have been seeing ghost since I was a child"5" and still do to this day. I believe if you open your mind to such thing's you might also be able to see and believe!!! Also before I moved here I lived in Oregon and there we had a spirit of a child and another cat at time's I would hear my youngest talking/playing when he would be in his room supposed to be sleeping, and he would tell me about the little boy there he called him "Mike" about how his mommy was mean to him and how bad it felt when his mommy hurt his kitty. Also had 2 teenagers that had a huge guestroom for friend's with a small closet built into the room, well we had to finally had to seal it close, because I was getting tired of getting woke up at 2-3 in the AM by 4 or 5 friend's of my kid's scared to death wanting to know who was crying in the closet,because of this I did some research and found out that the people that lived there before us foster parent's charged with abuse and Manslaughter for locking small boy in closet found dead named MIKE also charged with animal abuse found several cats dead on property and 1 in closet with boy!! So to all the non believers out there open your hearts and mind and maybe you will also BELIEVE!!!
This is a little late to reply but your story was interesting. I am believer as I have experienced something similar. Thanks for sharing.
ssss

Santa Barbara, CA

#68 Jan 25, 2013
lll iii lll
jeremiah2132

Salem, IN

#71 May 19, 2013
Lucienda wrote:
<quoted text>I have lived in Scottsburg since 1989 and there is no factory behind the cemetery. The only things behind there are corn fields.
i was thinking of another cemetery when i wrote that
Andrew

Salem, IN

#72 Aug 7, 2013
How do you get to the cemetery from north meridian?
Person

Radcliff, KY

#73 Aug 11, 2013
Been there. Didnt see any ghosts anf nothung spooky happened. My feet started feelung like they were burning at one point and I could smell something burning, but I accounted the smell for someone burning leaves near by and my feet for the fact it was really cold and I was wearing chuck taylors. The people I was with swore it was some kids who apparently got burned alive in a school house back there years ago trying to make contact with me. But no one else who has been there has ever had that sort of encounter, and have never said anything about kids being killed out there. So I'm a big skeptic on if that place really is haunted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are some places "haunted"? How can "spirits... (Jan '07) Tue Supernatural 3
Eerie In Erieville: What do you do with a house... (Oct '11) Tue Buffy9761 7
Haunted Point Pleasant Oct 20 winter 5
'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... Oct 19 angry citizen 10
Most haunted place in America?? Oct 17 TopSecretKnowledge 1
Ghost tours bring tourists to area Oct 12 Morningstar 1
Big B fans are in for a bonanza treat on the oc... Oct 12 BADA LUND 2

Supernatural People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE