The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery i...

The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery in Scottsburg Indiana

There are 65 comments on the Associated Content story from Apr 17, 2008, titled The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery in Scottsburg Indiana. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Scottsburg, Indiana, is a small town in the southeastern part of the state, around 70 minutes from Louisville. via Associated Content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

True Blue

Radcliff, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2010
Do the math you stupid Austin idiots. Scottsburg is at Exit 29, the Kennedy Bridge is Exit 0. That is 29 miles, and at 70mph you can be in the Ville in about 20-25mins. Why don't you people venture out of your county once and a while and navagate. You might find there is a "world" out there. Gzzzzz!
wth

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jan 30, 2010
True Blue wrote:
Do the math you stupid Austin idiots. Scottsburg is at Exit 29, the Kennedy Bridge is Exit 0. That is 29 miles, and at 70mph you can be in the Ville in about 20-25mins. Why don't you people venture out of your county once and a while and navagate. You might find there is a "world" out there. Gzzzzz!
r u talking to ur self who or what are you reffering to? possibly another post about driving somewhere?
only on this planet

Lexington, KY

#23 Feb 1, 2010
things are not going to just appear and if u don't have a open mind u are never going to see anything thats around u.. and some times things are not met for u to see.
mimijean

United States

#24 Apr 30, 2010
It is so cool to think this cemetary might be haunted.. I am a Bridgewater. I have been there a million times all I saw was hornets with a very big nest in a tree... I want to be cremated and my ashes spread over the hill there at the cemetary. Maybe I can haut it someday....
FHA

Newtonsville, OH

#25 May 4, 2010
I went one night ghost hunting out there,it made a beliver out of me,omg,some freaky shit goes on!!!Have U heard about the ghost on the white horse?No joke,it ran some people out that was there one night!!!
Ghost Humper

Union, KY

#26 May 4, 2010
A ghost jacked me off there once.
It ate my cuummmmmmmm........
FHA

Newtonsville, OH

#27 May 6, 2010
What a dumbass,get a life!!!!
PALE RIDER

San Francisco, CA

#28 May 6, 2010
Ghost Humper wrote:
A ghost jacked me off there once.
It ate my cuummmmmmmm........
ur dumb if a ghost touched u u need 2 seek mental help dumb azzz
Mariah

Hebron, KY

#29 Jul 18, 2010
daddy-o wrote:
Where is this cemetery located?
It's on Bridgewater Road in Scottsburg, Indiana.=)
Kiana

Salem, IN

#30 Jul 20, 2010
My brother has gone to bridgewater several times and finally took me with him last night. Just the two of us went. We sat in the car for a while with the car turned off and the windows down. Out of couriousity my brother started to read from the bible. It began to get dark very fast. Later we noticed a strange light coming from the way we entered. We were about to leave when we saw headlights. So we stayed and went into the cemetary with the ppl that showed up. When walking towards the back of the cemetary my brother tripped over a tombstone that WASNT THERE and now has a bump. I am serious. I was looking at the spot when he tripped. I took a couple of steps, looked back and there it was. When we got to the middle of the cemetary the length back to the entrance doubled. When we got to the back the tombstones that were around us disappeared. Two pillar tombstones that were ten feet in front of us disappeared when we started talking to the ppl who showed up and then we started looking around us and the tombstones were right beside us but we hadnt taken any steps for five minutes cuz there was so much noise surrounding us. We kept seeing figures. something howled in the woods and we all ran back. on the way out there was a dog barking but when we got there it was gone. foot and handprints on car windows. camera batteries died. Growling and barking that seems to come from everywhere. Cold spots. Outside of the cemetary there are more tombstones. We looked at one and it had slid from the foundation it was laid on. That thing weighs thousands of lbs. My brother and i did not get anything on video but the other people who showed up did. We are planning to go back with a few more ppl. We believe the reason there was so much activity was because of the weather. It had been storming b4 we went. Another reason could be that the day b4 we went some ppl had a seance. Warning: Do not go ANYWHERE alone. If ur friends want to go in the cemetary go with them. Dont go into the cemetary alone either. It would not be smart to walk down the path at the back of the graveyard. One person went back there alone and we could not see her. We saw a figure around the area she was in but it was not her. Too tall. Too skinny. Her friend called her name but she wouldnt answer. She finally came back and claimed to have heard sticks breaking and someone saying her name. When she looked toward the sound she saw someone running away. The same girl stood towards the back on the left side. Near her almost everyone saw something. I heard "Look at that" When i looked up i saw a face. In my opinion it looked sort of like a creepy clown. I dont know what everyone else saw. I believe the only one who didnt see it was my brother. We were by our cars when we heard some kind of howling and we all decide to leave. We rushed into our cars and left fast. We planned to stay till midnight but it was around 11:30 when we left.
RAIN DANCE

Louisville, KY

#31 Jul 20, 2010
Im the ghost,If you come at 12pm north east corner i will be waitting for you.im friendy looking for stars at night to dance by
Troller

Louisville, KY

#32 Jul 20, 2010
I be trollin when i say this thread sucks
Anon

Scottsburg, IN

#33 Jul 22, 2010
Troller wrote:
I be trollin when i say this thread sucks
A /b/rother?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#34 Jul 22, 2010
Ive lived here for 10 years and ive never seen anything there but I no many people who have. Someone should contact 1 of those ghost shows about the place and maybe they can investigate it. It would be nice if scott co was known for something other than bein the unhealthiest county in Indiana!
i know

United States

#35 Aug 10, 2010
video sounds wrote:
I have a video of when I went to the cemetery, and when you watch it... scroll to about 11:37 and watch it up to 12:50... there is a sound that I can't explain and hope somebody can. Of course you can watch the video more if you want to.
Thanks,
Kenny
Here's the link:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm...
Heres a pic we took thier one night showing a specter a few moths ago during last winter.Scary!
http://i34.tinypic.com/rqyurb.jpg
dawwwww

Scottsburg, IN

#36 Aug 11, 2010
DAWWWWWW........
lolli

Burlington, KY

#37 Aug 28, 2010
i have been to the cemetary 3 times & never seen a ghost.
alrighty

New Albany, IN

#38 Sep 17, 2010
alrighty
plateau

Lexington, KY

#39 Oct 4, 2010
I have lived here all my life and have hung out at Bridgewater several times and have never seen anything personally.I do know several people that claim to have seen stuff so who knows?If you want to know a place that I know for a fact is haunted check out the abandoned house on 256 right past pioneer Village

“MoonGarden1971”

Since: Aug 07

Crothersville, IN

#40 May 22, 2011
testing

Kim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Any Truth to The Walker County Incident? Aug 25 Franky 1
News Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) Aug 24 Bergamohaunt 44
News Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma (Sep '08) Aug 22 Kim 45
News 102 Days Of Summer Blog Featuring: Farmhouse Gh... Aug 21 your city your news 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Aug 19 Marcia 101
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jul '15 Keith 978
More from around the web