Haunted Hotel Utica - CNY Paranormal

Jul 6, 2012 Full story: Lite 98.7 9

The Hotel Utica is a prominent building in downtown Utica. Located on Lafayette Street, the Hotel Utica was created to be the pinnacle of luxury in the early 20th century, and was home to many prominent guests, some of which may have never left.

Full Story
Red White Blue

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2012
more like cursed into not paying taxes. this is prob some way for them to get out of paying they will prob try and say the city never told them it was hunted but its way too late for that
hmmm

Methuen, MA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Absolute nonsense. Go watch The Shining. BTW, that's fiction, too.
rip

Avon, CT

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Hi. Greg here. Just want to let you all know who is in charge of ghost hunting around central new York. I own businesses and I am really really really honest. Please pay attention to me. I have a wonderful wife and a clean house.
Hell Yea

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
I worked at Hotel Utica for about 2 days about 12 years ago. I took the job as a house cleaner after APAC laid off everybody. The job was easy enough and on my first day I worked with a seasoned worker, learning how to do my job. Everybody was pleasant and I was happy to have found work so quickly. On my second day they put me to work by myself on a floor that was yet open, in prepartation for the Boilermaker. All I can tell you doors closed that I left open and vica versa. Then my cart would be in a different place that I left it in. The kicker was hearing footsteps and nobody being there. At lunch time I went home to eat and I was soooo sad, couldnt shake the feeling for nothing. I returned to work but couldnt stop feeling so sad and looking out of the window. I went home that afternon and all I could do was cry, for no reason. I happen to mention it to somebody a couple of hours later and they had me look up the history online. Needless to say I called my supervisor up and lied and told him I was moving back to my hometown, I didnt even pick up my check for the two days. So if you ask me if the Hotel Utica is haunted...i would say hell yeah!!!
GLP

Danielson, CT

#5 Mar 1, 2013
rip wrote:
Hi. Greg here. Just want to let you all know who is in charge of ghost hunting around central new York. I own businesses and I am really really really honest. Please pay attention to me. I have a wonderful wife and a clean house.
lol RIP is not in charge of ghost hunting in cny your evidence is weak and gear is out of date for a couple rich kids so dont act like u own this area because you dont evidence speaks louder than a trust fund.
ben dover

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2013
THAT'S Dave Morgan and his cronies that are haunting hotel utica,it'S ANOTHER SCAM
Nessy

Newmarket, Canada

#7 May 26, 2013
i was just at hotel utica and everything looked old and spooky. my sister and i went on the stairwell (we werent supposed too) and went up to floor eleven. it was empty. we looked around then started to leave. beside the door was writtten, on this spot in 1938 absolutly nothing happened here. i found that cryptic! the elevator randomly opened beside me! that place was just creepy yet beautiful
Real Deal

Sutton, MA

#8 May 26, 2013
The only ghosts there are of the Utica taxpayers that got ripped off...
creepy

New Britain, CT

#9 May 26, 2013
go to the Stanley, the tunnels will scare the shit out of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) 1 hr sevendragonkit 168
Shadow figure causes motion-activated doll to m... Sep 16 Arizonavet 2
The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: Th... (Feb '09) Sep 15 Prissy after dark 49
Ghosts row on Willow movie (Feb '13) Sep 14 Nick 6
Local ghost hunters take on Berta Cabaza Middle... (Oct '10) Sep 14 Jaden_Ybarra 7
Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma (Sep '08) Sep 7 Katie 43
Pee Dee Paranormal investigates the unknown (Oct '07) Aug 24 shankville75 22
•••

Supernatural People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••