'Paranormal Witness' uncovers signs o...

'Paranormal Witness' uncovers signs of werewolf in 'The Cabin'

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 11, 2012, titled 'Paranormal Witness' uncovers signs of werewolf in 'The Cabin'. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The latest episode of " Paranormal Witness ", which aired Oct. 10, presented the first hand experiences of a family that claims to have encountered a werewolf .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Vinney

Absecon, NJ

#1 Oct 16, 2012
The Werewolf of London.....Ohio?
waya

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Careful now where one goes pokin around out in backwoods. Ohio has long history of wolf people sightings...dont crowd or corner em..
TheWerewolf

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Oh, Expletive...I knew that I shoulda went around that place...now every one is gonna know what i look like!(face-palm)
Money Boo Boo

Daniels, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
footsteps Apr 30 mry2 1
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Apr 25 Barcon 102
News 'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... (Oct '14) Apr 24 Eddie 23
News The Return of the Invisible World Apr 24 Amberhawk 1
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Apr 21 se21dorrca 982
News Story of the Legend of Catherine's Hill Along t... (Nov '09) Apr 16 Mayaloves 3
News The Bootlegger Who Took Down the KKK Apr 7 Jew Birger 2
More from around the web