'The Haunted': In Cumru, things go bump in the night

Apr 21, 2011 Full story: Reading Eagle/Reading Times

Kimberly Benjamin and Shawn Zerbe's dream house sits right on the line between Mohnton and Cumru Township.

Full Story
Dianne Snyder

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Apr 23, 2011
We knew that house was haunted thirty years ago and probably longer then that and the reason we know is because my husband spent alot of time there when the homeowner's were Nevin and his wife. One day my husband and Nevin were in the kitchen and they heard a banging noise coming from the upstairs and Nevin looked up at the ceiling and yelled "knock it off Sarah"! Nevin never said a word about it because he was a very quiet man and my husband never ask any questions, but he knew Nevin's wife was at work at the time and Sarah was not her name.
answer

Bluefield, WV

#2 Apr 27, 2011
bull crap Stop smoking so much crack . crazy people get wigged out on drugs , dang drug addicts.People like this ruin reading
lala

Fleetwood, PA

#3 Dec 29, 2012
thats true i used to live there
Triumph Tom

Lancaster, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah I knew Nevin and its true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Tue Pete-o 967
Eerie In Erieville: What do you do with a house... (Oct '11) Dec 9 Zeb 11
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Dec 4 Ammy 178
Rainbow-banded UFO photographed over Australia:... Nov '14 Oh Please 2
'Ghost of guilt-ridden nanny' pictured at windo... Nov '14 chelle 1
Haunted Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, Oklahoma (Sep '08) Nov '14 Susan Davis 44
Paranormal New Jersey: Ghost hunters espouse 'p... (Jun '14) Nov '14 LOL 2