The Murder of Nannie Womack

The Murder of Nannie Womack

There are 3 comments on the BellaOnline story from Apr 2, 2009, titled The Murder of Nannie Womack. In it, BellaOnline reports that:

On December 8, 1908, in Jamestown, Kentucky, a nine-year-old little girl was found murdered in the woods near her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BellaOnline.

Jackson, TN

#1 Apr 6, 2009
they just got that info from the show paranormal estate so i dont know if i really trust them i will search more and tell if i find something not from the show
Tammy_ G57

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jul 28, 2009
I just saw a picture of Nannie Womack's gravestone and it gives her full date of birth as: April 07, 1898 and her death as Dec. 08, 1908, which puts her age at 10 years old, not 8, 9, or 13 years of age as was reported.
no name

Elkton, MD

#3 Sep 1, 2012
This is just... so sad. I was watching this on T.V. about 5 minutes ago and Nannie Womack still sometimes calls "mama mama mama." When I looked this up, I cried. I don't want a world like this. I want better. No murderers, no druggies, no nothing. I can't mention my name but I am young and I'm already thinking about never seeing my father again beause he drinks, he does durgs, and he doesn't deserve a child in his life. I want to be a ghost hunter when I grow, and I want to help them. Not hurt them, scare them, or harm them. I just want a bettter life for people, animals, ghost, ect. I just want things to go right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Oct 6 kelsey 979
News 'These Mysterious Hills': New book details lege... Oct 2 mysterious Berser... 16
News Adobe Deli appears to have live-in guests (Oct '10) Sep 9 Anna 14
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Sep 9 S A T A N 13
News Pee Dee Paranormal investigates the unknown (Oct '07) Sep 9 joann 23
Podcast/ website appearance Sep '15 drewcarsonshow 1
News Any Truth to The Walker County Incident? Aug '15 Franky 1
More from around the web