The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Wash...

The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State

There are 51 comments on the Associated Content story from Jan 29, 2009, titled The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The state of Washington is world well above most of our states. Cold and beautiful it is known for its productive trees and its farming industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bc c

Spokane, WA

#45 Jun 27, 2013
angela wrote:
I want directions to the haunted steps in chehalis wa!!!!
As do i
suziq

Cheney, WA

#46 Jul 9, 2013
kris wrote:
I lived in Galvin Wa. as a child and in a house that I believe was haunted. After we moved out, the new owners called and claimed they had been seeing things as well. My mom never confirmed their sightings because she was afraid they could back out of the deal. I have always wondered if other people or new owners still find the house haunted. If you know of haunted houses in Galvin please let me know.
I have lived in the Galvin area for 4 years now. I have watched the house across the street from the Galvin post office have about 10 people move in and out some only staying weeks. I thought that was a little strange. I talked to one of the tenants and she said the house was haunted!! She stayed 2 months. I see it's rented again for how long who knows. Where did you live in Galvin?
lives in washington

Naselle, WA

#47 Jul 16, 2013
I've lived in Washington my whole life. In fact I live in a house that was built right over a old church. I have tombstones in my back yard. I've had many experiences. I have ghosts that visit my room and my dog goes crazy in the middle of the night. My family also has a demon that has followed us since my mother was a child. Just something you have to kinda deal with though. Find out if they are dangerous or not. If friendly then not a big deal, but if dangerous you have to do something about it. Ghosts aren't the biggest problem in Washington though. In my town, if you go on old logging roads you can see where colts have made homes. I'm not joking. Its pretty scary. There are people that live in the hills and stay away from people and can be dangerous if you come near their "property".
lives in washington

Naselle, WA

#48 Jul 16, 2013
luis wrote:
962 sunset blvd ne apartment c-8 renton wa 98056
i used to live there, is a crepy place and my family and i saw saw to many terrible things.
Hey, my name is roman and I'm wondering if you would be willing to tell me what you have seen. I've seen a lot of stuff to and want to new if you've had similar things. Either on here or I can post my email or facebook

“We stole the Statue of Liberty”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#49 Jul 19, 2013
The war is not over
Nick

Auburn, WA

#50 Jul 31, 2013
Im looking for some haunted locations in western Washington. Ive been to Black Diamond Cemetery a few times and have see multiple things to lead me to believe its haunted. Please email me with any info you have.
[email protected]
killerscakes

Spokane, WA

#51 Oct 17, 2013
As a teenager, had the most horrific experience at Thousand Steps @ Greenwood Cemetery. We were a group of idiot kids fooling around about midnight at Thousand Steps. Lucky me, I was the one who got targeted. Fell all the way down those tiny, concrete steps, after a startling experience. Advice: Although not intact like it used to be, still, don't be stupid and go there looking for kicks. You just might get one.
Nancy

United States

#52 Oct 22, 2013
shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
Have you had any encounters yet?
Prissy after dark

Auburn, WA

#53 Sep 15, 2014
heath wrote:
I'm from kennewick Wa Tri cities and wondering if anyone knows of any haunted places to go and check out here!
The Moore mansion, the baby graves out near Benton city and the the docks out in Burbank by the train tressels.
Eli

United States

#54 Oct 24, 2015
Im from Richland and I am not sure of any haunted areas
Wolf

Yelm, WA

#55 Dec 19, 2016
bre99 wrote:
well i live in the centralia are and i have known of 3 houses that are haunted and about 7 places that are
Where are those 7 places

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Fri Earth Whisperer 215
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar 17 sexdude2000 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) Feb '17 Reader 24
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Feb '17 Mia 988
News Poltergeist III Feb '17 Docc863 1
News Bizarre Humanoid Reported In Butler County, Pen... (Apr '11) Feb '17 Find The Phart 2
More from around the web