The Top 5 Most Haunted Places in Washington: The Ever-Dead State

Jan 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

The state of Washington is world well above most of our states. Cold and beautiful it is known for its productive trees and its farming industry.

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Natasha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

Judged:

is Washington really haunted?
andrew

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Umm not all the parts of washington are haunted.

Its not like a bunch of ghost haunt the whole state together, it depends where it is.

But there is a lot of haunted areas here.
Natashaz

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

idk i have lived here all my life i lived in centralia and chehalis and lived up in northern WA i have only seen two hauntings but i think a lot of people make up a lot of the hauntings around here
washingtonmover

Land O Lakes, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

im moving here and with how haunted washington sounds...i dont want 2 move here!
bre99

Lake Stevens, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

well i live in the centralia are and i have known of 3 houses that are haunted and about 7 places that are
george burnett

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

i am so glad this thread is about Washington state instead of D.C. i had a terrible mental image of founding fathers turning over,and over,and over.
TuathaDD

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

I've lived here my whole life (33) near Seattle and there are quite a few supposed haunted locales. I'm a part of a local paranormal research group. It's rare we catch anything, but we do have a couple good pieces (we don't count orbs unless they're really unique).

Anyway, the person writing this article needs to really beef up their spelling and grammar.:p It looks very unprofessional, imo.
shadow211360-yah oo-com

Enumclaw, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Hello everyone im a ghost investagaters group I have been to manresa castle in port townsend wa,pioneer cementary in olympia,battle ground wa,just E-MAIL me if you want my team to help thank you your friend,
MIKE
shadow211360-yah oo-com

Enumclaw, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

TuathaDD wrote:
I've lived here my whole life (33) near Seattle and there are quite a few supposed haunted locales. I'm a part of a local paranormal research group. It's rare we catch anything, but we do have a couple good pieces (we don't count orbs unless they're really unique).
Anyway, the person writing this article needs to really beef up their spelling and grammar.:p It looks very unprofessional, imo.
Hi im mike im in the same line of work as you i have evp recordings,video,and pictures let me no if you wanna talk i know alot of good places.

THANK YOU,
YOUR PAL IN THE PARANORMAL EXPERTIZE
tom

Eltopia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

could i have the names of the places that are haunted im in a legitamate grupe thath deals with that sort of thing and would greatly appreciate any info you can provide my email is pastor_cohen@yahoo.com thank you inadvance
deetst

Bonney Lake, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

the steps in chehalis is haunted very scary there but it is now overgrown and hard to find
Renee

Saint Paul, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

bre99 wrote:
well i live in the centralia are and i have known of 3 houses that are haunted and about 7 places that are
Yah Im From Onalaska. iv Heard Centralia has Many haunted places.
kathleen

Mountlake Terrace, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Just moved here from Las Vegas, NV. Went into Seattle and found a shop that books ghost tours. Anyone ever been? This one goes to Belltown, Pikes Market and one other place. It sounded interesting in an historical sense, if not truly paranormal. Please recommend any other places (especially near Everett) Thanks
jonathan

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

try the thousand steps @ greenwood cemetery in spokane, wa.
that place is swarming with activity.
Jessica

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

shadow211360-yahoo-com wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi im mike im in the same line of work as you i have evp recordings,video,and pictures let me no if you wanna talk i know alot of good places.
THANK YOU,
YOUR PAL IN THE PARANORMAL EXPERTIZE
hi, i would like to see a ghost go or any paranormal kind of things, ive seen a couple of things in my house but i don't know its real or not or me being paranoid from being scared of things soo easliy i would like to go to places that ppl say it might be haunted or not i think it be fun, i live in renton,wa my email luckynumber2b22@yahoo.com
dico

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

deetst wrote:
the steps in chehalis is haunted very scary there but it is now overgrown and hard to find
i wnaa know a rouch location,,wich end of chehalis? id like even some vauge directions
kathleen

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

we are going to Forks WA and to Port Townsend, WA for a few days this coming weekend. Not sure where we are staying in Forks yet, but have reservations at Manresa Castle in P.T. Any truth to the rumors of paranormal activity there? I'd appreciate any information anyone might want to share about these areas.( I just moved to western WA from Las Vegas in Sept) Thank you K. Madsen madsenkathleen@yahoo.com
jose

Hermiston, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

jonathan wrote:
hey man i went there a couple months ago and i went to the cemetary either the steps aint there no more or there really hiddent and it wanst that haunted there
jose

Hermiston, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

jonathan wrote:
hey man i went there a couple months ago and i went to the cemetary either the steps aint there no more or there really hiddent and it wanst that haunted there. please email me and tell me the exact location and tell about some things that hapened there my email is dimitrix3264@hotmail.com
MetalheadMel

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

I just wanna say, if you got your name from where I think you did-- I love it! Im pagan of an Irish Celtic path...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Supernatural Forum right now

Search the Supernatural Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Mon JEAN 80
Tony Wolf Paw - Spirit Man Jul 26 Morning Sun 1
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jul 16 dom 958
Parkersburg tour a popular haunt for ghost hunters (Dec '06) Jul 16 Not true 21
Heather Donahue in a scene from the motion pict... Jul 15 Rodham 2
Aliens verses Demons Jul 15 Velvet MJK 9
Michelle Belanger and Chip Coffee throw Ryan Bu... Jul 14 Serious Scammers 2
•••
•••