Octagon Hall yields experiences for local paranormal group

Jul 10, 2010 Full story: Examiner.com 24

Members of the American Paranormal Society visited Octagon Hall in Franklin, Ky., a few weeks ago and came away with some incredible experiences and stories.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Been there

Alliance, OH

#22 Mar 10, 2013
truthhurts wrote:
Yes, I am talking about Ted & his family. Weird how only SOME people see or feel it. I don't get it.
I went there and it actually is haunted. I didn't bother to tell anyone in the group what I experienced until it was over. They, including the professionals, were astonished and freaked out. I loved it, and I would love to spend the night there. I love ghosts! It's the living we should be afraid of. Great experience, but the ghosts really are tired of so many people, especially at Halloween.
hmmm

Canton, OH

#23 Mar 10, 2013
truthhurts wrote:
Some people are just liars. It is NOT haunted! If it was haunted, it would have been haunted when people lived there. It is not haunted now that Simpson County owes it! Wake up, go to a REAL haunted house, cause that one isn't!
Yes it is
hmmm

Canton, OH

#24 Mar 10, 2013
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
I went there and it actually is haunted. I didn't bother to tell anyone in the group what I experienced until it was over. They, including the professionals, were astonished and freaked out. I loved it, and I would love to spend the night there. I love ghosts! It's the living we should be afraid of. Great experience, but the ghosts really are tired of so many people, especially at Halloween.
What happened? A well-respected teacher was standing next to me & she squealed all of a sudden because something scratched her.
true

Canton, OH

#25 Mar 10, 2013
Energy certainly can stay dormant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) 18 hr james 969
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... Dec 22 reality is a crutch 1
Parsley urgently appeals for cash | The Columbu... (Dec '09) Dec 21 Joyce 393
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Dec 19 Ste 180
Ghost hunters search for spirits in Eunice (Nov '09) Dec 17 Wondering 20
Eerie In Erieville: What do you do with a house... (Oct '11) Dec 9 Zeb 11
Rainbow-banded UFO photographed over Australia:... Nov '14 Oh Please 2
More from around the web