Octagon Hall yields experiences for l...

Octagon Hall yields experiences for local paranormal group

There are 24 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Octagon Hall yields experiences for local paranormal group. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Members of the American Paranormal Society visited Octagon Hall in Franklin, Ky., a few weeks ago and came away with some incredible experiences and stories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ghost hunter

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2010
went there, wasnt impressed
ReelNauti

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2010

This article is so full of crap or should I say the Paranormal Society members that attended. I have been a lifelong resident of Franklin,Ky. and have never heard of any hauntings. Now since Billy has taken over it's like P.T. Barnum is running the place. What were the famous words that P.T. Barnum spoke? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Ohhh! Yes they were "There is a Sucker born every minute!"
Yes

Rochester, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Your a lifelong resident and you have never heard of the octagon house being haunted. Where have you been?

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#4 Jul 26, 2010
ReelNauti wrote:
This article is so full of crap or should I say the Paranormal Society members that attended. I have been a lifelong resident of Franklin,Ky. and have never heard of any hauntings. Now since Billy has taken over it's like P.T. Barnum is running the place. What were the famous words that P.T. Barnum spoke? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Ohhh! Yes they were "There is a Sucker born every minute!"
Well if you think it isnt haunted.....how about you go spend a night there. I mean if theres nothng to be scared of.

“Every Action has an equal”

Since: Sep 09

but opposite Reaction.

#5 Jul 26, 2010
SmartAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you think it isnt haunted.....how about you go spend a night there. I mean if theres nothng to be scared of.
LOL!!!! Love the new picture...

“Rally to Restore Sanity”

Since: Jun 10

HOME

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! Love the new picture...
Yeah Glenn Beck is a joker alright.
Interested

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2010
When do they give tours and how much? Would like to check it out.
Site Link

Franklin, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2010
yea

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 29, 2010
so big deal!
joke

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Ive stayed the night twice! Nothn! Wasnt scared bored is more like it! Go 2 the Thomas house!
hahaha

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 1, 2013
joke wrote:
Ive stayed the night twice! Nothn! Wasnt scared bored is more like it! Go 2 the Thomas house!
Maybe they just didn't like you.
Bisco

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
I stayed there one night and saw a ghost. She was a midget with big lips and a flat head.
truthhurts

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
It's NOT haunted! That's for dumbass out of towners who don't know any better!
DBS

Canton, OH

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Years ago I grew up 2 or 3 miles from it and I've never heard anything except the BS on Topix.
Hi Mom

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2013
my grandmother was good friends with some people who used to live there and they never had strange or paranormal stuff happen to them. If you want to be scared go to one of those bingo joints in Franklin and look at those people.
yeah

Canton, OH

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Just because you haven't had anything happen to YOU doesn't mean it hasn't happened to others. I have been there when something has happened to two people I trust. I'm not talking about silly stuff like pictures falling over, doors slamming or anything like that. Maybe it's just a little too much for some of you to handle.
Mattie Pearl

Portland, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Hi Mom wrote:
my grandmother was good friends with some people who used to live there and they never had strange or paranormal stuff happen to them. If you want to be scared go to one of those bingo joints in Franklin and look at those people.
You are right on the money. There's some scary looking haints at those bingo parlors. I alawys carry a vial of Holy Water with me in case on them gets to near me. Boy Howdy to they ever run from that.
truthhurts

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Some people are just liars. It is NOT haunted! If it was haunted, it would have been haunted when people lived there. It is not haunted now that Simpson County owes it! Wake up, go to a REAL haunted house, cause that one isn't!
The Ghost of Fred Mertz

Portland, TN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
Sometimes energy can lay dormant for decades at a time. Just because when the Ditmores, if that is who you are speaking of living there did not experience anything at the time does not mean that it is not haunted. You have to be open to the possibility. Though I have never been inside the house I feel it's energy in passing by.
truthhurts

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Yes, I am talking about Ted & his family. Weird how only SOME people see or feel it. I don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) 13 hr Earth Whisperer 215
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar 17 sexdude2000 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) Feb 22 Reader 24
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Feb '17 Mia 988
News Poltergeist III Feb '17 Docc863 1
News Bizarre Humanoid Reported In Butler County, Pen... (Apr '11) Feb '17 Find The Phart 2
More from around the web