Morgan's Corner Revealed

Oct 21, 2008 | Posted by: Dark_Island | Full story: honolulumagazine.com

A great story and some equally great debunking. -ed.

Everyone has heard of Morgan's Corner, but no one seems to know exactly where it is or why it's haunted.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
kiana808

Hilo, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Morgans corner is in the Old Pali road in Oahu.
anonymous

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

It is on the island of O'ahu in Hawai'i, and is a
hairpin turn on the old pali road. Its story is well known, the most common legend is about a young hawaiian couple that park under a tree, on morgans corner. When they started the ar to leave it would't start, the boy left, leaving to find help, with the girl in the car, doors locked & windows rolled up. Soon she fell asleep, listening to the tree branches scrape the top of the car, and the drip, of what she thought was rain. In the morning she was woken by two police officers, who got her out of the car, and kept her from looking back. But out of curiosity she did, she saw her boyfriend hanging, with his feet tied to the tree. His neck slit open, blood dripping onto the roof of the car and his fingernails scrapping the top of the cars roof. Although many people believe the story, there are no records of anyone dying on Morgan's
corner.
lchow

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

I spent the night there with friends. Nothing happened...that night!

The next morning we saw a gorgeous young female hitchhiking and she asked us to give her a lift. I guess that was our reward for staying the night at Morgan's Corner!
jonathan

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Morgan's corner sounds a little scary but i haven't heard the story yet.
create

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

That Morgan's Corner story about the young couple and the guy hanging from the tree is just a twisted rendition of the old story told to prevent young couples from parking and spooning. You know the story of the escaped criminal with the hook for a hand? The young couple goes to a lonely area to park when the girl gets uncomfortable and wants to leave. Her boyfriend doesn't, but he finally gets angry at her and speeds off. When he gets to her home and goes around to open her door, he finds a hook hanging there with flesh attached.(Key spooky music).

I was born and raised in the Islands. That Morgan's Corner story has been going around since I was a kid and I am now almost 70 years old.
Anti Wahiawa

Brush Prairie, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

That place isnt haunted.

Ohai street in Wahiawa is more haunted.
mee

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I've never been to morgans corner but what i hear doesnt scare me I'm ready to find out what the truth is.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

create wrote:
That Morgan's Corner story about the young couple and the guy hanging from the tree is just a twisted rendition of the old story told to prevent young couples from parking and spooning. You know the story of the escaped criminal with the hook for a hand? The young couple goes to a lonely area to park when the girl gets uncomfortable and wants to leave. Her boyfriend doesn't, but he finally gets angry at her and speeds off. When he gets to her home and goes around to open her door, he finds a hook hanging there with flesh attached.(Key spooky music).
I was born and raised in the Islands. That Morgan's Corner story has been going around since I was a kid and I am now almost 70 years old.
Yep, I remember it back in 1970. My girlfriend (now wife) used to park there just for fun. I'm surprised the original poster has the story just as it was back then, with no changes.
Also, one version has it that the killer lost his hook (hand) in the car door handle as she drove off screaming, and she ended up in the nuthouse.
Scary Mary

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

What's scary is being ruled by Democrats. This is some scary shit.
Kahemahema

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

What was really scary was seeing the Dyke waving her campaign signs this evening... Yikes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••