of 2
Next Last

“"God is above religion"”

Since: Dec 06

Glen Iris, Australia

#21 Mar 11, 2009
short_b wrote:
<quoted text>
Most questions don't have or don't need answers and searching for them only brings confusion, sadness or frustration. I hope the new year brings you happiness, joy and peace of mind.:)
Thankyou for your reply. Sorry its taken me forever to get back to you. Yes what you say is right.

“In search of wiseazzdom.”

Since: Mar 09

Mars Hill, NC

#22 Mar 15, 2009
My Grandma died not long after I turned 18. I had gotten married and moved about 30 minutes away after living right beside her for the past several years. She had alzheimers and would get out in the winter with no boots on before my dad and mom could see her. She frostbit two of her toes. She would leave the kitchen faucet on with the sink stopped up and walk away. She flooded her kitchen about 3 times like that. She wouldn't hear of moving away from her house, though, and my parents lived right beside her. Anyway, she finally got very sick and had to be put in the hospital. I can remember going to see her there and the doctors were trying to move her and she was screaming. It was horrible! She passed away in a few day after being put in there. I worried about her. I kept feeling like I should have been there more. I should have done more. Then, one night, she came to me in a dream. I was in her house in my dream and she was there. She said, " Honey, I know you've been worried about me but I'm ok. I know you loved me and you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm ok." And then we walked out her back door and she walked up into the area where she always raise a garden only instead of a garden it was full of all kinds of flowers and trees. It was so beautiful and so peaceful. I haven't dreamed about her since then and that was over 20 years ago. I think it was her way of telling me that she was at peace so I should be, too.
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Mar 22, 2012
A couple of days after my wife died I was sleeping in a tent in her garden. I was grieving terribly, feeling like I couldn't go on. As I got out of mt tent I noticed a couple of rose pedals right next to the door zippers. They were right there, couldn't be missed. I looked on the ground and saw a trail of pedals leading from her rose arbor. normally when the wind blows they scatter on the ground. This was a distinctive line that looked as if someone place them. I don't see how the wind did that. My beloved wife's passion was her garden. I believe this was her trying to comfort me. I took a picture and showed my family to confirm this sign.
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Mar 27, 2012
We had another visit from our beloved Josette. I was sleeping in her garden and I got up at about eight am. As I was going into the house I noticed the leaves on our treasured orange tree were all turned upside down. I thought this was strange, I had never noticed it like this before. It had rained hard last night so maybe the water had done something. So I go in the house and wake up my daughter . The first thing she tells me is that she had a dream about mommy. It was a vivid dream in which we were all hugging and mommy was telling us that she was ok, but that she had to go. As mommy was walking away she asked us how did she look and we said good. My daughter said mommy was wearing an orange blazer, something she would never have worn in life. In her dream she said that I told mommy to that her collar was turned up and to turn it down. I immediately made the reference to the upside down leaves on the orange tree and the turn up collar. She is still with us.
pmc

Wexford, PA

#25 Sep 17, 2012
My great grandfather (who i was very close to) came to me in a dream..I was going through a rough time and he said to me..That i would be okay..My Pap. as we all used to call him, smoked a pipe..When i woke up from that dream my entire bedroom smelled just like his pipe..It was one of the best moments i have ever experienced..I have not had any more dreams about him.. That was 22 years ago.. But i remember the dream like it was yesterday.. I truly believe that our loved ones do come to us,see us,hear us..
Unknown

Douglasville, GA

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Yes. My late father-in-law is visiting me in my dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pee Dee Paranormal investigates the unknown (Oct '07) Aug 24 shankville75 22
Haunted Places in Dayton Ohio (Mar '08) Aug 22 Jermarr Roper 43
Shadow figure causes motion-activated doll to m... Aug 17 cobra13 1
Supernatural 'Jinn' Seen as Cause of Mental Ill... Aug 15 HumanSpirit 1
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
8 weird houses worth a visit Aug 13 Spotted Girl 5
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Aug 10 Pete-o 960
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••