Has anyone evr had a visit from a loved one who has passed on?

Posted in the Supernatural Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"God is above religion"”

Since: Dec 06

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2006

My question is has anyone ever had a visit from a loved one who has passed away,It could have been in a dream,a feeling or a presence..

Please share your stories here :)
Kristina

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

Natalie wrote:
My question is has anyone ever had a visit from a loved one who has passed away,It could have been in a dream,a feeling or a presence..
Please share your stories here :)
Yes,I actually have.My granda passed away a long time ago.But shortly after wards i had a dream she was standing in a field in a cotton dress,waving at me to come to her.I ran up to her and gave her a hug.She wisperd in my ear "Its Ok"I woke up and it seemed so real,In fact i believe it was real.I believe that your loved ones come to you in your dreams because thats when you are the most open.

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

Wow.... thankyou so much for sharing your special experience,that must have been very comforting for you.
Kristina

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

Natalie wrote:
Wow.... thankyou so much for sharing your special experience,that must have been very comforting for you.
It was,it made me feel at peace with her passing.I have alot of vivid dreams,alot have actually came true.I have always been intrigued by the supernatural.

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

I lost my step dad (as far as I am concerned my real dad) 3 weeks ago to suicide, I am struggling to come to terms with it and would do ANYTHING for a sign to know he is okay.I miss him so much.
Kristina

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2006

Natalie wrote:
I lost my step dad (as far as I am concerned my real dad) 3 weeks ago to suicide, I am struggling to come to terms with it and would do ANYTHING for a sign to know he is okay.I miss him so much.
Im so sorry to hear that!I know nobody can say enough words to comfort you.But im really sorry.this may sound weird,but try talking to him.Ive done that,i feel silly like im talking to myself.But my beliefs is that they will come to you somehow.I had a sister who died when I was a kid,and Ive never got any feeling like she was around,no signs,no dreams or anything.But I know she is in a better place,just like your step dad.Just pray,and talk to him anyways..he's listining im sure :)

Cranbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2006

Thankyou Kristina I will talk to him like you said - I have been doing that - believe me I have tried but I have not had a deffinate sign from him. I have "felt" his presence but I just dont know if that is my grief or if it is real or not.

I am really sorry to hear about your sister - that must have been awful for you. Yes like you said she is in a better place.

I believe my dad is aswell but I jusy need to know he is okay...He killed himself and I am so scared he is still in torment.He suffered for so long, He was normal till 5 years ago and he developed the most teriying panic attacks,He tries EVERYTHING to get better but in the end the illness won.

I am not just saying this because he has passed away but he really was the most beautiful person. He was a real softie. Maybee that made him more vulnrable to the illness. He was the type of guy who was easily hurt emotionally. he was so caring and not the mancho kind of guy but rather he was very gental and kind and not one for big words but proved himself thorogh his actions.
april

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

my husband passed away. He still come's around to visit.
jessleo8404

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

I had a dream of my friend who recently passed, the vision of him was not clear but i know it was him and i had this incredible overwhelming feeling of peace that ive never felt here on earth...so i think that was my sign that he is okay.

“Ran down, but getting up! ”

Since: May 07

Looking for one....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

I never morned when my mother died-I was asked not to at the age of 12. I must have been 26, when I dreampt that my Mother was coming to help me finally except her death, and to morn my loss.

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2007

Robin Sauls wrote:
I never morned when my mother died-I was asked not to at the age of 12. I must have been 26, when I dreampt that my Mother was coming to help me finally except her death, and to morn my loss.
I am really sorry to hear that yo did not get to mourn the lioss of your precious mum. It always has a way of catching up though dosent it?
Melanie

Ryde, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

I had a really strange dream about my grandma last night. My Grandma died last year a month after I arrived in the UK. I had just returned home from UK and was hugging mum when the ghost of my grandmother came up to me gave me a hug and said 'I am very proud of you and your doing so well in England. I like Mark I think he is a nice boy' then I woke up. Does anyone have an idea what this might mean?
Chere

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

My husband died two years ago. Right around the anniversary date of his death, I dreamed we were walking together, having a great time catching up on all the news. It was such a normal feeling.

We walked past one of his former workmates who saw me and asked me how I was doing after my husband's death. I answered that I was doing well, but walked away rather puzzled. I turned to my husband in my dream and asked him why hadn't the man asked my husband how he was doing. My husband's reply startled me so much that I woke up immediately after. This is what he said to me: "Darling, he can't see me any more, but I am ALWAYS with you". And, he really is. This was a very reassuring dream to me because I miss him so very much.

“Hi! I'm no longer here. ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

I haven't, but my sister has. She first saw our great-grandma at our aunt's(who commited suicide)funeral. She said that her presence gave her comfort. A few days later she said that she saw our aunt in the reflection of the mirror in her room. I wish I could have an experience like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

Natalie wrote:
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I understand what it is like to lose someone to suicide. Some people will tell you that it will get easier with time. Well, I'll just give it to you straight and say that isn't true. My aunt passed away 12 years ago this week and I still miss her just as much and it still breaks my heart just as much as it did then. I agree with kristina, talking to him can/will help. I talk to my aunt all the time, especially about her son who was only 2 when she passed. Your dad is at peace now and the worries of this life can't bother him anymore. Take comfort in that and in your happy memories of him.

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

short_b wrote:
<quoted text>
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I understand what it is like to lose someone to suicide. Some people will tell you that it will get easier with time. Well, I'll just give it to you straight and say that isn't true. My aunt passed away 12 years ago this week and I still miss her just as much and it still breaks my heart just as much as it did then. I agree with kristina, talking to him can/will help. I talk to my aunt all the time, especially about her son who was only 2 when she passed. Your dad is at peace now and the worries of this life can't bother him anymore. Take comfort in that and in your happy memories of him.
Thankyou for your kind message. yes I mmiss him so very much but I do know he is at peace but still it dosent stop the pain... I have so many questions now that will never be awnsered.
sue

Mineral, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

this has happened to me twice- the 1st time was my grandmother from europe- i went to her grave sit AND WAS drawn to her headstone and i keep walking until i stopped and I was only one headstone away - and i had never been there since it was 3000 miles away- last year my son went kyacking on x-mas eve and didn't make it home - we lost him at the age of 22- his birthday was august 2008 and i know this will sound crazy be my sone was here and i felt him touch me - his birthday weekenbd robert keep sending me signs of rainbows all wseekend! rays of sunlight shining
on us but it was a couple of dats after hus birthday and i went ot a concert amd i was talking about my last concert with my son amd my husband- later that night i went home and i was alone and i could feel someone stroking my hair and i felt so happy and calm - i knew someone was touching me and i wasn;t scared
who it was even it it was a ghost .my only
regret is that I haven't seen him again and I miss him with ALL MY HEART!!! ONE YEAR PASSED AND I MISS HIm EVERYDay and I Love you Robert -both Dad & Mom miss you and love you!!! come back I need to see you again love ya mom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou for your kind message. yes I mmiss him so very much but I do know he is at peace but still it dosent stop the pain... I have so many questions now that will never be awnsered.
Most questions don't have or don't need answers and searching for them only brings confusion, sadness or frustration. I hope the new year brings you happiness, joy and peace of mind.:)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Melanie wrote:
I had a really strange dream about my grandma last night. My Grandma died last year a month after I arrived in the UK. I had just returned home from UK and was hugging mum when the ghost of my grandmother came up to me gave me a hug and said 'I am very proud of you and your doing so well in England. I like Mark I think he is a nice boy' then I woke up. Does anyone have an idea what this might mean?
It means your subconscious is working things out to help you resolve your grief. Nothing supernatural there.
sophie

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

when i was 3 yrs old i told my mom that my grandfather
was all gone while she was getting me ready to go to his house,she didnt pay any mind until the phone rang shortly after i said that and it was news of his death.
i kept telling her that i was there with him behind the couch and i was trying to wake him,my grandfather died
on his couch in his sleep ,how i knew that is
unexplainable.i feel his presence often and once at
work a lady that i did not know asked me if my
grandfather died and i said yeah when i was a kid and
she told me that she could see him and that he was my
spirit guide or kindred spirit. i believe it,
i actually smell syrup sometimes and thats the smell
i remember of him and ive felt him sit on my bed and put
his hand on my back to comfort me during difficult
times.im so glad to know hes looking out for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Supernatural Discussions

Search the Supernatural Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Aliens verses Demons 1 hr Total BS 8
Jamie Marks is Dead Jul 9 WasteWater 24
Paranormal State prepares to frighten Edmonton (Nov '11) Jul 9 Serious Con Artist 2
Michelle Belanger and Chip Coffee throw Ryan Bu... Jul 9 Serious Con Artist 1
Televangelist advises woman to sell haunted house Jul 7 Why is Pat Still Here 1
I am going crazy in this house Jul 2 Anon 1
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jun 30 Llyar 957
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••