Have you had a close encounter or wit...

Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?

There are 1 comment on the Phantoms and Monsters story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?. In it, Phantoms and Monsters reports that:

Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual? If you have, feel free to forward a detailed narrative and any evidence to lonstrickler@phantomsandmonsters.com for publication in Phantoms & Monsters .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phantoms and Monsters.

Lonnie

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Not an encounter or even so unusual. Just would like to know what it is. Looking east from Lubbock TX I've noticed for 6 weeks or more a very bright Star ' rise nights. Gotta be a satellite I figure but would like to hear another opinion. Right now 845pm CST it's about 35 degrees above horizon about 15 degrees n of east. Brightest 'star' in sky brilliant white with red spot on top, like the crest on a rooster. Doesn't do anything justcruises through the sky like the rest of the stars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Jun 25 Alice Diane 977
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Jun 23 quiet speaker 99
News Bigfoot, mystery mountain lions, UFOs all 'out ... Jun 17 SSDD 2
News Bigfoot hunting here in the Tri-Sta... Jun 13 psilocybin007 3
News Bigfoot Hunters Prepare For Search In Kentucky Jun 11 Fake 1
News Florida man dances on patrol car to protect chi... Jun 5 Ander 10
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) May '15 PJC 23
More from around the web