Spirits of the Temperance Building in...

Spirits of the Temperance Building in Tennessee appear to be highly active

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Spirits of the Temperance Building in Tennessee appear to be highly active. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Ghost Hunters of Southern Tennessee , founded by Richard Ruland and Marc Wallace and headquartered in Dayton, TN, is hosting public guided ghost hunting tours and booking overnight private investigations of the historic Temperance Building in Harriman, TN.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
How fun is that? I think that this is a draw to Harriman. I think they should do more PR for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) May 19 earth whisperer 403
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) May 16 JMJ 99
News 'Ghost Team One' NSFW Exclusive Clip Gets Sexy ... (Oct '13) May 13 Mike 28
News God can deliver homosexuals - Foh-Amoaning Apr 26 EdmondWA 8
News Nearly 200 attend Philly-area UFO conference (Oct '10) Apr 24 Chestnut Ridge PA... 7
News Paranormal museum opens in Gettysburg (Apr '10) Apr 23 Kecksburg 61
News The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery in Scottsbu... (May '08) Apr 23 bittypopper9000 128