Water spirits?
Matilda

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2012
What would cause a bed to feel wet, dry quickly, get wet again, have no odor, and is really only an illusion?
Matilda

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2012
This wet bed thing is real and I'm really tired of dealing with it. Tried sending it away using GOD, tried telling it that it needs to move on, not welcome, getting angry, and many other things, please help me if you have any experience with something like this. I just don't know what/who this thing is or how to battle it and make it stop and move on or quit. Serious. I know it sounds like some dumb joke. I wish it were. ANY Suggestions welcome.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2012
If it were me,I'd get a big flat sponge pad and lay on it.

That way if it was some kind of water spirit you can capture it and ring it out in the toilet.
guy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Jun 12, 2012
it could be your touch reseptors in your skin, i used to experience a similar thing and i coulf feel my hands sweating but they were bone dry, took meds and havnt exprienced it in a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Fri Demons 363
News History or haunting: FOX43 looks into strange h... Feb 17 Dooshy 3
Hallucinations: Demons(?) Feb 11 Abishai100 1
Democratic Theosophy(?) Jan '18 Abishai100 1
Reincarnation memories? Dec '17 ombra777 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Dec '17 Mary 109
More from around the web