Supernatural - Jensen Ackles

Supernatural - Jensen Ackles

There are 199 comments on the BuddyTV story from Jan 18, 2007, titled Supernatural - Jensen Ackles. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Rugged yet undeniably hard to resist, Jensen Ackles makes the most out of his bad-boy character image to capture the hearts of hunk-thirsty viewers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

diana

Bulciago, Italy

#21 Apr 19, 2007
hey you guys i dooo have his email!!!!!
diana

Bulciago, Italy

#22 Apr 19, 2007
do you really want it??
diana

Bulciago, Italy

#23 Apr 19, 2007
bu it's gmail so if you gamilaccounnt you are lucky,but if some one has it on hotmail i will love to have it.
GUMMY

Wynberg, South Africa

#24 May 5, 2007
i love jensen so much and i think that supernatural is so cool. i love everything about jensen- personality and humour- he is so funny and irrisistably hot!!!!!
Georgia

Sydney, Australia

#25 May 15, 2007
Guys go to jensenackelesfans.com i think u can get some sort of email address there, but i dont think that u can ever really get a direct one to him. anyway give it a try love goergia
kristen

Long Island City, NY

#26 May 22, 2007
jensen i love you
Unkown

Ottawa, Canada

#27 May 24, 2007
Kellie wrote:
does anybody have Jensen's email address?!?! My mom wants it alot soooo Get back to me if you have it and Jensen tell Jared Padalecki That Kellie said I think he is soooooooo so cool your good 2
His Email is [email protected]
MEE

Markham, Canada

#28 May 26, 2007
I DO HAV HIS EMAIL BUT I MAILED HIM AND HE NEVERED MAILED BACK
jordan breane wiliams

Bradfordsville, KY

#29 Jun 14, 2007
jensen ackles is totally on my hot list he is so fine if i wasnt 14 i would date him but im way to young and hes like in his 20s and im only in 8th grade bummer so sad hes not for me but i will always love him 4 ever.
naynay

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jun 19, 2007
jensen ackles is so hotttttttttttt the moment i see him i will HUMP him..........sexii slut
i also want to have 50 babies with you. eh? babes?
naynay

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Jun 19, 2007
i want his real email
noor

Amman, Jordan

#32 Jun 27, 2007
i'am from jordan in the middle east and my name is noor,jensen the best actor to me not coz he is really handsom but also his acting is so cool i wish i could see him face to face i love him
noor

Amman, Jordan

#33 Jun 27, 2007
pls i'am begging you if any one has his email pls tell me what is it?
tamara

Australia

#34 Jul 6, 2007
jensen ackles is so hot and sexy
taylah

Australia

#35 Jul 6, 2007
you are not going to hump him and dont evan think about it
Raven

Birmingham, UK

#36 Jul 11, 2007
omg i love him sooo much if any one does hve his email address plz plz PLZ give it too me.
Krystal Jean Clarke

Ormstown, Canada

#37 Jul 14, 2007
hey everyone i don't know his e-mail address but i do know his home address...
Jensen Ackles
1122 S.Robertson blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca
noor

Amman, Jordan

#38 Jul 17, 2007
hi every one to me jensen ackles is more handsom than brad pitt don't you think so???? i just wanna say that i hope one day that he gonna come to jordan to visit petra(the rose red city) and i invite you all to visit it
heavens wizzard

Canada

#39 Jul 18, 2007
i know jensen ackles email address but email me at my family owned company and i ve been emailing jensen ackles for the last six month but responed when thr finishing taing of supernatural was over eith er way email me and i will give it out i prefere to do it on my email so it one at a time.plus there are only a certail amout to give out!!!!!
[email protected]
heavens wizzard

Canada

#40 Jul 18, 2007
MEE wrote:
I DO HAV HIS EMAIL BUT I MAILED HIM AND HE NEVERED MAILED BACK
email me at [email protected] i have been talking to him for the last almost 3 month there is a lmited amount of people that can get it so write back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 1 hr Endofdays 358
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Thu Earth Whisperer 241
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Apr 25 Foxyfox 989
News Donald Trump was in a weird ghost sex movie in ... Apr 6 andet1987 7
News A Paranormal Investigation Is Revisited in Horr... (Oct '13) Mar '17 sexdude2000 2
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) Feb '17 Reader 24
More from around the web