Supernatural - Jensen Ackles

Full story: BuddyTV

Rugged yet undeniably hard to resist, Jensen Ackles makes the most out of his bad-boy character image to capture the hearts of hunk-thirsty viewers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of200
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marnie

Dundas, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2007

I'm sure you would have alot more comments if you could access the article.
Kellie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2007

does anybody have Jensen's email address?!?! My mom wants it alot soooo Get back to me if you have it and Jensen tell Jared Padalecki That Kellie said I think he is soooooooo so cool your good 2
Katie

Ormond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Someone PLEASE give me a place to get Jensen Ackles e-mail1!!!! I REALLY REALLY want it!!!!!
yildiz

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

Judged:

i know i want his email 2
hes sooooooo hot
happy b-day jensen
bree

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2007

happy brthday jensen i hope u have a great birthday and have a god sleep because i know how busy u r so take it easy
lysh

Ashfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

if anyone has jensen ackles or jared padaleckis email address please tel me, i am in love and i need it please!!!!!!!
zuhra

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

heyy omg i totally love jensen ackles. he is one of the hottest celebrities next to orlando bloom of course !! i love you jensen ackles!! forever and for always!! bye bye xoxo
yildiz

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

i luv jensen ackles more then you girls
xoxox
zahra

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2007

i love jensen ackles 2 and i really want his email badly but no actor or actress give out his e-mail so u hav 3 think about that 2
nabilah

Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2007

i love jensen acklesand he alwaysin my heart.
valori

Terrebonne, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2007

Hi everyone,
Is anyone from Vancouver? I'm planning a trip there soon and I was wondering if anyone had any idea where Supernatural is filmed ....has anyone ever seen him around the city ??
Any info would be greatly appreciated:)
Thanks!!
Amy

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2007

Can u please come to melbourne avondale heights
keisha

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

Yeah I got it, it's called

terracloth@yahoo.com

Since: Apr 07

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

Hey Valori

I've been to Vancouver, and unfortunately I don't know where the set is, but I went before I knew about Supernatural. However, it's a beautiful city, you'll love it, and you never know, you might see Jensen the gorgeous.

I'm coming to Montreal very soon, I can't wait to see your city.
valori

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

Hi KiwiJensen,
You're coming to Montreal, that's awesome:) Trust me you'll love it here. A lot of people speak French so there will be times when you'll feel like you're in Paris... We've got an amazing night life, great restaurants and we Montrealers are very friendly.
I'm curious to know what you think...let me know when you get back :)
p.s. love your name :)
lena starkez

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

hey jensem
I wanted to say that you are an amazing actor and i have had 10 years of acting experience and i want to have a small job on supernatural so call me and leave a message at and you and I can talk my email lena_loverdove @hotmail.com
love lena
lena starkez

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

well I got it from my spanish backround and do you want to know what i look like jensern if so let me know im from woodstock ontario
lena starkez

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

hey its lena starkez are you still here jensen????
lena starkez

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

jensen are you still there???
melanie

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

Judged:

Uhhh, Jensen was never here! And also, i know all you girls absolutely adore him but if someone already had his email then they wouldn't be here right now. They would be talking to him and sending him 10 emails a day! And i dont mean it as i dont like him, because i think he is the hottest man on the face of this earth!, so ppls stop asking for his email address becuz no-one has it!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of200
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••