UFO spotted over El Paso actually Arm...

UFO spotted over El Paso actually Army parachute team, police say

There are 31 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 21, 2011, titled UFO spotted over El Paso actually Army parachute team, police say. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The lights in the sky over El Paso on Friday night weren't ghosts, UFOs or any other paranormal activity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the man

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 6, 2011
Unit277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you Humans always need to make fun of someones mom? Our mom's are placed in cryogenic chambers between uses. No one finds it funny at all to make fun of them in this state.
Someone should find you and hang you by the balls - then we can use your like a pinata.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

#22 Nov 6, 2011
the man wrote:
<quoted text> Someone should find you and hang you by the balls - then we can use your like a pinata.
Another complete idiot here, speaking about something he knows nothing about. HEY EVERYONE, DID YOU HEAR THIS MORON?!?!? He wants to hang me by my BALLS! You foolish BOY! My race has no need for balls! Our female units fertilize themselves on command.

So.... This is how you wish to be remembered? You make first contact with an Alien Life form and all you want to do is hurt them....
Art Bell

El Paso, TX

#23 Nov 6, 2011
Unit277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another complete idiot here, speaking about something he knows nothing about. HEY EVERYONE, DID YOU HEAR THIS MORON?!?!? He wants to hang me by my BALLS! You foolish BOY! My race has no need for balls! Our female units fertilize themselves on command.
So.... This is how you wish to be remembered? You make first contact with an Alien Life form and all you want to do is hurt them....
When I find your i'm going to kick your tiny peanuts you idiot.

“Squad 420”

Utsjoki Gimlib

#24 Nov 6, 2011
Art Bell wrote:
<quoted text> When I find your i'm going to kick your tiny peanuts you idiot.
Oooohhhhhhh, I'm soooooooo scared! Art Bell is going to kick my "tiny peanuts" Ooooohhhhhh!!! People of El Paso beware, Art Bell is a true "Billy Bad A**" who will kick you in the peanuts if you try to make him smile!!!! Oooooohhhhhh! I guess we will go elsewhere to get our BBQ now because Art Bell owns El Paso and likes to kick people! What a man, bet he kicks like a gurl and has really tiny peanuts! ;)

Come on Art, cant you relax a bit and join the fun???
Art Bell

El Paso, TX

#25 Nov 6, 2011
Unit277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooohhhhhhh, I'm soooooooo scared! Art Bell is going to kick my "tiny peanuts" Ooooohhhhhh!!! People of El Paso beware, Art Bell is a true "Billy Bad A**" who will kick you in the peanuts if you try to make him smile!!!! Oooooohhhhhh! I guess we will go elsewhere to get our BBQ now because Art Bell owns El Paso and likes to kick people! What a man, bet he kicks like a gurl and has really tiny peanuts! ;)
Come on Art, cant you relax a bit and join the fun???
stfu you joto and get a life

“Squad 420”

Utsjoki Gimlib

#26 Nov 6, 2011
Art Bell wrote:
<quoted text>stfu you joto and get a life
Ooooooohhhhhhh Art Bell told me to Shut The F*** Up and called me a JOTO!!! Ohhhhhhhh my feelings are hurt, ohhhhhhhhh Big Bad Art Bell is showing his A** at me.... Ohhhhhhhh what am I going to do I am soooooooo scared of Art Bell. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh, he has no more of a life than anyone else who cusses at an Alien!!!! Oooooohhhhhh, I am soooooooooo scared, Oooooooohhhhhhh!

Smile Arty you'r not that tough!!!!!
the man

El Paso, TX

#27 Nov 6, 2011
Unit277 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooohhhhhhh Art Bell told me to Shut The F*** Up and called me a JOTO!!! Ohhhhhhhh my feelings are hurt, ohhhhhhhhh Big Bad Art Bell is showing his A** at me.... Ohhhhhhhh what am I going to do I am soooooooo scared of Art Bell. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh, he has no more of a life than anyone else who cusses at an Alien!!!! Oooooohhhhhh, I am soooooooooo scared, Oooooooohhhhhhh!
Smile Arty you'r not that tough!!!!!
your name should be UNIC
WHATS INA NAME

El Paso, TX

#29 Nov 6, 2011
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but your mom was on my johnson and i was about to blow my load so i posted before i could review the post. My bad!
For your info ASSHOLE I lost my Mother 46 years ago . She is still very near and dear to me . I would like to meet you face to face and break you of your nasty habit of talking about someones family members .You are most definitely the most scum pond water sucking amoeba in the world . Please do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock and cut off all your fingers so decent people wont have to read you bull $hit. Please meet me face to face I am 67 years old so you would not have a problem ?
I am always at the FT Bliss Rod and Gun Club on Range 7 every Mon Wed & Fri please feel free to drop by in person and we can chat .
Johhh

El Paso, TX

#31 Oct 24, 2012
Alabama wrote:
Come on people of El Paso are you serious. The only illegals that occupying this country is the ones from across the freakin border not from outer space
Lol I hope your not one of those racist idiots because first of all your grammar is that of a 10 yr old; and two el paso is not a country.
X Roc 80 Central Dave

El Paso, TX

#32 Oct 24, 2012
Johhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I hope your not one of those racist idiots because first of all your grammar is that of a 10 yr old; and two el paso is not a country.
Grammer Nazis in El Paso? Now That's funny!
Puppetmaster

United States

#33 Oct 24, 2012
X Roc 80 Central Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammer Nazis in El Paso? Now That's funny!
Much better than a LIAR like you. Are you going to change your moniker again? You can't hide your ignorance under any moniker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 32 mins ago 9:46 p.m.Paranormal activity?... Aug 13 Christians In Nam... 1
News The Ghosts of Bridge Water Cemetery in Scottsbu... (May '08) Aug 7 Juke 68
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Aug 5 Earth Whisperer 278
News Ghost hunters seek spirits in Southeast Texas (Sep '08) Jul '17 Txman012 9
News Ghosts of Shepherdstown' Renewed for Season 2 b... Jul '17 Daniel Rumanos 1
wow. and suddenly you realize life is precious.... Jul '17 lol true that 1
News People are gay because they're possessed by gho... (Dec '16) Jul '17 whats the hold up 6
More from around the web