UFO spotted over El Paso actually Arm...

UFO spotted over El Paso actually Army parachute team, police say

There are 31 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 21, 2011, titled UFO spotted over El Paso actually Army parachute team, police say. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The lights in the sky over El Paso on Friday night weren't ghosts, UFOs or any other paranormal activity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alabama

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Come on people of El Paso are you serious. The only illegals that occupying this country is the ones from across the freakin border not from outer space
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 22, 2011
The aliens reported last night were not aliens, IT was Beto O'Rourke coming down after his marijuana high with Susie Byrd. John Cook is still out there somewhere.
HA HA HA JA JA JA

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2011
The stupid trailer trash from the northeast on the phones again.
Art Bell

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2011
Alabama wrote:
Come on people of El Paso are you serious. The only illegals that occupying this country is the ones from across the freakin border not from outer space
You need to stop smoking that glassD!ck dogbreath. NowSTFUyouP0S!
the man

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2011
Alabama wrote:
you little ignorent piece of sh!t, people from all over the world are living in america illegaly, not just people south of the border. And by the way they're talking about ufo's not illegals!!
the man

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2011
Alabama wrote:
you ignorent little piece of sh!t, people from all over the wrold are live in the u.s illegaly, not just people south of the border. AND by the way they're talkiing about UFO's, not how many aliens live in the u.s
Lucy

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2011
I'm glad this got cleared up because I peed my pants when I first heard about it. I've long been fearful of aliens landing and coming to my house in order to violate my body in numerous, repeated ways. Thankfully this was not the case but I hope next time that the Army will let us know when the parachutists are practicing because I'm likely to poop my pants next time.
dr spock

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Lucy wrote:
I'm glad this got cleared up because I peed my pants when I first heard about it. I've long been fearful of aliens landing and coming to my house in order to violate my body in numerous, repeated ways. Thankfully this was not the case but I hope next time that the Army will let us know when the parachutists are practicing because I'm likely to poop my pants next time.
Thank JWRussell for another one of your gay transgender stories
HA HA HA JA JA JA

AOL

#9 Oct 24, 2011
I farted and gave birth to a alabama.
JWRussell

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2011
HA HA HA JA JA JA wrote:
I farted and gave birth to a alabama.
How do you mean?
Ha Ha Ha Ja Ja Ja

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 25, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you mean?
Pendejo don't let that guy trick you , He is trying to get me banned from Topix.
JWRussell

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2011
Ha Ha Ha Ja Ja Ja wrote:
<quoted text>
Pendejo don't let that guy trick you , He is trying to get me banned from Topix.
We can't let that happen under any circumstances. I will go balls out to help you in any way that I can. I'll even go balls to the wall if you want me to.
west of the rockies

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't let that happen under any circumstances. I will go balls out to help you in any way that I can. I'll even go balls to the wall if you want me to.
U j0t0, there is no more to say about.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 26, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa JAJaJA and the liar and thief can both be taken off. Both are irrelevant, meaningless and mindless posters and posers. May their death be swift and anonymous. Petro also.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

#15 Nov 6, 2011
Alabama wrote:
Yes, you are an IDIOT. Parking is allot cheaper south of the boarder! After tipping the valet, We come here for your famous BBQ pork. But know this you are the Aliens, no matter which side of which boarder you come from. We will be back for what is ours in December of next year!

xoxoxoxo ;)
WHO CARES

El Paso, TX

#16 Nov 6, 2011
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
you little ignorent piece of sh!t, people from all over the world are living in america illegaly, not just people south of the border. And by the way they're talking about ufo's not illegals!!
You big ignorant piece of sh!t , the people from south of the border are the ones costing the USA millions of dollars . I would much rather have a person from a UFO living next door to me than a scum sucking illegal Mexican with its anchor baby .
HELP KEEP TEXAS BEAUTIFUL , DEPORT A MEXICAN!!!!
You must have been born twins , the baby died and the turd lived ..
WHO CARES

El Paso, TX

#17 Nov 6, 2011
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
you ignorent little piece of sh!t, people from all over the wrold are live in the u.s illegaly, not just people south of the border. AND by the way they're talkiing about UFO's, not how many aliens live in the u.s
Spell check works on these posts ding bat

“Squad 420”

Utsjoki Gimlib

#18 Nov 6, 2011
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
...the people from south of the border are the ones costing the USA millions of dollars...
Hey, wake up you dummy. Read my last post. If parking were cheaper here we wouldn't have to cross the boarder to get our BBQ! Duhhhhh!!!
the man

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2011
WHO CARES wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell check works on these posts ding bat
I'm sorry but your mom was on my johnson and i was about to blow my load so i posted before i could review the post. My bad!

“Squad 420”

Utsjoki Gimlib

#20 Nov 6, 2011
the man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but your mom was...
Why do you Humans always need to make fun of someones mom? Our mom's are placed in cryogenic chambers between uses. No one finds it funny at all to make fun of them in this state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
footsteps Apr 30 mry2 1
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Apr 25 Barcon 102
News 'Ghost Asylum' Recap for Old Ironton Psychiatri... (Oct '14) Apr 24 Eddie 23
News The Return of the Invisible World Apr 24 Amberhawk 1
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Apr 21 se21dorrca 982
News Story of the Legend of Catherine's Hill Along t... (Nov '09) Apr 16 Mayaloves 3
News The Bootlegger Who Took Down the KKK Apr 7 Jew Birger 2
More from around the web