A Night of Boos and Brews at the Penn...

A Night of Boos and Brews at the Penndel Fire Company

There are 10 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 2, 2013, titled A Night of Boos and Brews at the Penndel Fire Company. In it, Patch.com reports that:

If you hear strange bumps in the night, get random chills while walking around the house, or if something just doesn't feel right about the basement, who are you going to call? For people in Bucks County, the answer may be the Oakford Paranormal Society .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Fire Chief

Morrisville, PA

#1 Oct 9, 2013
The Penndel Fire Company wants to remind Mike Smith during fire prevention week not to BLOG & BURN in his pellet stove without the proper smoke detectors. LOL!!!!!
Mike Smith

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Fuch you Cahole.
Butch

Glenside, PA

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Don't talk to my little piglet like that Mike, oh and I dreamed of Phyllis last nite, she was getting a crew cut and wearing a flannel shirt.
Kelly

Baltimore, MD

#4 Oct 11, 2013
My daddy is a fat load of shitstains like the luggage he returns
Chelsea

Ashburn, VA

#5 Oct 11, 2013
My daddy is a fat load of shitstains like his underwear that burned up when the dumbass set our house on fire.
Amazing

Glenside, PA

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Kelly wrote:
My daddy is a fat load of shitstains like the luggage he returns
You think me and my family dont know this is you mike?!At least my mother can get up on a stripper pole! Your wife needs to be hoisted up with a crane. You know, the one with the sign on the back that reads "wide load" that you never got a permit for anyways. Dat @ss, is the reason there is a crane with no permit on dehaven avenue! Ain't no bras and pantys fit that woman, she uses the tarps the Phillies use when it rains.
Megan

Ashburn, VA

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
My daddy is a fat load of shitstains like his underwear that burned up when the dumbass set our house on fire.
sry to be one to tell you thissss but your daddy isn't really your daddy, yo momma had a hook up with Bob Winkler 23 yrs ago, you look like him any ways well better you to look like himmm than Mikey Smith....lulz
Tony

Ashburn, VA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
You idiots better knock it the [email protected] off my dad is DUHPresident and my mommy got the biggest mouth in town, she's a professional videographer at boro meetings!! LOL!!! Just cause I'm over here serving my country don't mean they don't laugh at Mikey Smith all the time for getting kicked off council and say how he aint nothing but a d1ck! LOL!!!
Penndel Resident

New York, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>sry to be one to tell you thissss but your daddy isn't really your daddy, yo momma had a hook up with Bob Winkler 23 yrs ago, you look like him any ways well better you to look like himmm than Mikey Smith....lulz
Half the kids in town look like Carla's baby daddies!! LOL!!!
Truth be told

Secaucus, NJ

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Fire Chief wrote:
The Penndel Fire Company wants to remind Mike Smith during fire prevention week not to BLOG & BURN in his pellet stove without the proper smoke detectors. LOL!!!!!
Went out last nite as a $8 hr. Luggage Boy, great costume, nobody gave me candy tho, just their 2 week old underwears, saw a lady out on Cynthia in her underwear on a stripper pole with jizzzz all over her, wait that wasn't a costume that was Robin. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supernatural Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spooky Long Island (Sep '08) 2 hr Reader 24
Want to learn how to move objects with your eyes. (Oct '06) Sun Mia 988
News Aliens verses Demons (Mar '14) Feb 19 Earth Whisperer 201
News Poltergeist III Feb 14 Docc863 1
News Bizarre Humanoid Reported In Butler County, Pen... (Apr '11) Feb 10 Find The Phart 2
News Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) Feb 3 Squatting Bull 202
News Haunted Houses In San Pedro (Jul '08) Jan 31 Freddy 107
More from around the web