Ron Paul Wins Coveted Snoop Dogg Endorsement

Jan 31, 2012 | Posted by: Politix Staff Ed | Full story: www.buzzfeed.com

Topix Staff Feature

Cindy Crawford support Romney, and Clint Eastwood favored Cain before that train went off the rails. But Ron Paul wins the youth vote endorsement category, with bumps from Snoop Dogg, Kelly Clarkson, and Vince Vaughn. Snoop gave Ron Paul the nod via Facebook on Sunday.

Weigh in: do endorsements like this help the candidates Does Snoop's endorsement change your view of Ron Paul?

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The repub party doesn't really want the Feds to have less ability to impact our lives, they really want the Feds to impact our lives in the way repubs want them to.

Anyone that thinks the morality plays the far right wants the Feds to enforce is LESS gov instead of MORE gov, is fooling themselves.

They don't want the Feds to get out of the abortion rights business, the right wants the Feds to make abortions illegal.

And because of that, lol. Ron Paul has no chance in the current Repub Party.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Snoop has a LOT of pull with the youth of this country. Snoop is generally well liked by the majority of people. This is a good endorsment for Ron Paul. One which shows Ron Paul's diversity.

Since: Feb 11

Love Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

BandMaster wrote:
Snoop has a LOT of pull with the youth of this country. Snoop is generally well liked by the majority of people. This is a good endorsment for Ron Paul. One which shows Ron Paul's diversity.
Bwaaaa.. Snoop has no pull with well bred, intelligent "youth". He is is looked upon as a joke and he's high most of the time. His " endorsement" means nothing.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OneRyder wrote:
The repub party doesn't really want the Feds to have less ability to impact our lives, they really want the Feds to impact our lives in the way repubs want them to.
Anyone that thinks the morality plays the far right wants the Feds to enforce is LESS gov instead of MORE gov, is fooling themselves.
They don't want the Feds to get out of the abortion rights business, the right wants the Feds to make abortions illegal.
And because of that, lol. Ron Paul has no chance in the current Repub Party.
The Republicans want smaller government; small enough to fit in your bedroom.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaa.. Snoop has no pull with well bred, intelligent "youth". He is is looked upon as a joke and he's high most of the time. His " endorsement" means nothing.
are you implying that only "well bred, intelligent" youth vote.
(because it's really anyone over the age of 18, no matter what their background entails or their intelligence.)
Eli

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and Oliver Stone supports him too.
cjrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
The Republicans want smaller government; small enough to fit in your bedroom.
Dems want control over the REST of our lives, including our thoughts

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Gingrich Butt F UC K E R wrote:
<quoted text>Which orphus of Callista did Newt Gingrich insert his penis into first: Anal Cavity, Mouth Cavity?
Callista showed her tits, vagina and ass hole to Newt Gingrich while he was married to another women, and if thatís not enough Newt Gingrich inserted his penis into Callista while he was married to another woman.
Did she suck his penis, give him a rim job and hand job?
Did Newt suck her vagina, give her a rim job and suck her tits while he was having sex with her while he was married to another women.
Do the American people want Adulteress Callista Gingrich has their First Lady? She is not a lady. She is a skank, slut, ho that gets naked and shows married men her junk and has sex with them. Callista likes to get naked and have sex with married men.
Another fine example of progressive intelligent liberal debate!

Middle school level!
cjrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Another fine example of progressive intelligent liberal debate!
Middle school level!
Not EVEN Middle school!
Try 4th grade Juvenile Hall

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
are you implying that only "well bred, intelligent" youth vote.
(because it's really anyone over the age of 18, no matter what their background entails or their intelligence.)
well, only 53% of the 18-24 year olds bother to even register to vote...and of those registered, less than half actually cast a ballot.

care to guess WHICH half that is?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, only 53% of the 18-24 year olds bother to even register to vote...and of those registered, less than half actually cast a ballot.
care to guess WHICH half that is?
hahahahaha
you don't really think that half of 18-24 year olds are well educated do you?
most of them went to public school after all.
.
point taken though.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

An endorsement by a feral no talent illiterate (c)rapper is sure to turn civilized p[eople against paul. If he is smart he will renounce thew endorsement.(c)rap and hip hop 'culture' is ruining western civilization! snoop dog is scum as are the morons who listen to this degenerate crap!!
cjrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2012
 
carey529 wrote:
well, only 53% of the 18-24 year olds bother to even register to vote...and of those registered, less than half actually cast a ballot.
care to guess WHICH half that is?
The civicly ignorant half?

The half that swoons with leg tingles (among other body parts)
over sweet nothings?

The half that incorporates every -ism, yet denies their -ism,ism, and accuses others of their own guilt?

The half that perceives itself to be "intelligent" but cannot name the VP, the Chief Justice, the Speaker of the House, or what the divisions of power are?

The "half" that thinks the "Three Branches of Government" are the Prez, the Senate, and the House?

The half that thinks "Four Score and Seven Years ago...." is part of the Declaration?

The half that thinks spray painting interior Capitol walls is somehow "activism"?
drink the hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dr R.Paul Has The Right Idea' About Liberty - Prosperity -Peace - And Sound Economic' All Go Together.

'If' He Become President,Would He Have That Power 2 Do That?- I Don't Think So...

Dr R.Paul...

&fe ature=related
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RON PAUL is CRAZY. He doesn't want to colonize the moon!!!

RON PAUL 2012! RON PAUL is the ONLY one running YOU CAN TRUST.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Makes sense wrote:
RON PAUL is CRAZY. He doesn't want to colonize the moon!!!
RON PAUL 2012! RON PAUL is the ONLY one running YOU CAN TRUST.
I will smoke a joint to that.
spud

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 31, 2012
 
drink the hive wrote:
Dr R.Paul Has The Right Idea' About Liberty - Prosperity -Peace - And Sound Economic' All Go Together.
'If' He Become President,Would He Have That Power 2 Do That?- I Don't Think So...
Dr R.Paul...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6WIfK-_WbTMXX&feature=rel ated
But he would have the power to guide the conversation in the right direction, and he's the only candidate that would do that.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Smoke weed everyday

“Conspiracy Examiner.com”

Since: May 08

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

PayPal founder Peter Thiel contributes $900K to Ron Paul Super PAC http://dailypaul.com/210158 via @ dailypaul #RonPaul
http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-denver...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaa.. Snoop has no pull with well bred, intelligent "youth". He is is looked upon as a joke and he's high most of the time. His " endorsement" means nothing.
You are just jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Email Spam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock (Jul '06) Aug 11 Lions Den 14
Tanki Online (Oct '10) Aug 5 saeed21 3
Experience on purchasing Provigil/ Modalert online (Apr '10) Aug 5 provigil 83
BMW warns on mass fraudulent emails under the n... (May '07) Jul '14 roshani 1,143
CVV SELLER, UK,US,EU,CA,AU and also HALIFAX UK ... (Sep '12) Jul '14 CarderteamUK 8
Anti-spam legislation kicks on Canada Day Jul '14 Bailouts 2 Canadi... 1
New anti-spam law won't put a stop to all unwan... Jul '14 Bailouts 2 Canadi... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Email Spam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••