Body Found in Watson Bayou

Body Found in Watson Bayou

There are 79 comments on the WMBB story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Body Found in Watson Bayou. In it, WMBB reports that:

The Panama City Police Department is on the scene at the end of Watson Bayou where a body was found floating this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMBB.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Panamaed

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#1 Dec 28, 2009
He has connections to an Investment Firm.
Topic

Panama City, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Panamaed wrote:
He has connections to an Investment Firm.
Exact same phrase yoou used on NH site or did you just copy someone elses and post here SLINGSHOT. Either way makes no difference because he wasn't connected to any investment firm and you don't even know the guy. But you sure like to make an IDIOT out of your self every chance you get. That is why we love to read your brainless posts. Keep up the good work.
All Big 5 Conference

Mobile, AL

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Anyone can run him on Intellius and find the truth.
You Bet

Mobile, AL

#5 Dec 29, 2009
You couldn't run your mommy on intellius you idiot. You are as they say a JOKE
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#6 Dec 29, 2009
You can use "Anywho For Dummies" then.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#7 Dec 29, 2009
This article has been swept under the rug, too.
CanthelpanIdiot

Panama City, FL

#8 Dec 29, 2009
You are the one apparently can't use Intellius or AnyWho. Because he was not involved with an investment firm. But hey you never get anything right anyway Idiot. And the article is only swept under the rug because you are too stupid to find it. It is all over the internet.
Now I see why they judged you mentally unfit and you get a social security (living off the backs of the hard working public because you are to lazy to work)check because you are incapable of comprehend anything more than an 11 year old. That seems to be the reason for all the lies and fairy tales. Just another piece of $hit burden on the tax payers.
Word

Mobile, AL

#9 Dec 30, 2009
Edward D Jones Company and EDJ Holding Company in Georgia:(also FLorida).......
----------

Lawrence R Sobol

EDJ Holding Inc: Missouri

1994-
NOW: James Weddle, Kevin Bastien, Brett Campbell: St. Louis

originally GEORGIA: John Bachman, Steven Novik, Lawrence Sobol
originally FLORIDA: John Bachmann, Darryl Pope, Lawrence R Sobol, Edward Soule
CannonBall

Lake Benton, MN

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Try looking up the right one IDIOT.
Now I see why they judged you mentally unfit and you get a social security (living off the backs of the hard working public because you are to lazy to work)check because you are incapable of comprehend anything more than an 11 year old. That seems to be the reason for all the lies and fairy tales. Just another piece of $hit burden on the tax payers.
In the News

Lake Benton, MN

#14 Dec 31, 2009
Seems the investigation of the body found in Watson Bayou is leading towards a local man. It is believed John Bachman was dumped there after a short visit with a paranoid conspiracy theorist and petty drug dealer in the Bay County area who for the past 22 years has been blaming financial institutions and people involved with them for his life's problems. This on going investigation by the local police and Federal authorities should be wrapping up soon. It appears the chief suspect will be picked up and questioned in a short time. It is believed the suspect is armed and dangerous.

Panamaed

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#15 Dec 31, 2009
You were the one telling how the Sheriff and US Marshals can take one out on a boat and them not come back.

How can the coroner rule it an accidental drowning if there are cuts, abrasions, contusions and broken bones?

Panamaed

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#16 Dec 31, 2009
Remember this??????

What you think
Panama City Beach, FL
Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#123 Oct 6, 2009
Southerner wrote:
Them and the Florida horsemen...... too dangerous, I'd say. Nearly every criminal on the east coast retires or has a home in Florida. That should say something about the entire state.
Hey it is hard business running a criminal enterprise for 50 years and having to knock heads when people get out of line. You think we are going to retire to colorado and have to shovel snow. You must be nuts. We are here for the great weather, fishing, and watching the young girls. They say most accidents happen within 5 miles of home but did you ever think about how long it would take to find someone if they fell from a boat in all this water. Still beats the snow.
Harbin Guilty

Panama City, FL

#17 Dec 31, 2009
Panamaed wrote:
You were the one telling how the Sheriff and US Marshals can take one out on a boat and them not come back.
How can the coroner rule it an accidental drowning if there are cuts, abrasions, contusions and broken bones?
Guess your paranoia is showing again. You haven't seen me post before. And for the rest of your question I guess you have the answers. You pushed 2 IRS agents off their house and who knows how many others you have killed to keep them from finding out the truth. Hope they lock you up and throw away the key this time. No more slap on the wrist for snitching.
Harbin Guilty

Panama City, FL

#18 Dec 31, 2009
Panamaed wrote:
Remember this??????
What you think
Panama City Beach, FL
Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#123 Oct 6, 2009
Southerner wrote:
Them and the Florida horsemen...... too dangerous, I'd say. Nearly every criminal on the east coast retires or has a home in Florida. That should say something about the entire state.
Hey it is hard business running a criminal enterprise for 50 years and having to knock heads when people get out of line. You think we are going to retire to colorado and have to shovel snow. You must be nuts. We are here for the great weather, fishing, and watching the young girls. They say most accidents happen within 5 miles of home but did you ever think about how long it would take to find someone if they fell from a boat in all this water. Still beats the snow.
Yep, sounds like you are the one who did it ok. How you going to explain it away since you use the Southerner sign in? Hope they treat you better in prison this time around. Just don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower. Oh you say that was the best part of your day picking up the soap? Good luck Miss Harbin.

Panamaed

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#19 Jan 2, 2010
I am sure this will be covered up, too.

If they choose to let you perverted, death threatening, strawgirl sockpuppets continue to operate and spew disinformation, they are allowing the illegal overt racketeering acts to continue WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE.

That makes them a party to the Racketeering Enterprise for allowing them to continue unabated.
Advice

Mobile, AL

#21 Jan 2, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
I am sure this will be covered up, too.
If they choose to let you perverted, death threatening, strawgirl sockpuppets continue to operate and spew disinformation, they are allowing the illegal overt racketeering acts to continue WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE.
That makes them a party to the Racketeering Enterprise for allowing them to continue unabated.
A Statewide Grand Jury on David Harbin is in the works. Be advised you are now a person of interest in the murders of Russell R. Ervin, John Bachman and and the possible murder for hire in the Sybers case. Remember your outcomes in courts David Harbin. This will be the same result certainly giving you much relief. Triple life is considered a lenghty time even to a person such as your self.
Dummy

Panama City, FL

#23 Jan 2, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
I am sure this will be covered up, too.
If they choose to let you perverted, death threatening, strawgirl sockpuppets continue to operate and spew disinformation, they are allowing the illegal overt racketeering acts to continue WITH THEIR KNOWLEDGE.
That makes them a party to the Racketeering Enterprise for allowing them to continue unabated.
I wouldn't be too sure if I were you that they will not get you this time. You have distorted and perverted justice for too long. Your weak attempt to act as if you want the truth found has caved in around you. Your tales and misinformation is coming to an end. As in your past attempts to manipulate and misinform the courts in your favor and to your failure you will be very unhappy with the results you recieve in your pending criminal cases to be brought against you. You should have used your last 20 years getting an education and going to law school.
I see you just can't get them out of your head. The voices in you head will quit and all will be well again soon. After your convictions of the crimes you have committed your soul will be clean once again. And it is only then you will be ready for that great solo flight into the known.
CannonBall

Mobile, AL

#24 Jan 2, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
You were the one telling how the Sheriff and US Marshals can take one out on a boat and them not come back.
How can the coroner rule it an accidental drowning if there are cuts, abrasions, contusions and broken bones?
Seems like you still have no idea of what you are talking about when you say "You were the one telling how the Sheriff and US Marshals can take one out on a boat and them not come back." There is no post saying that by anyone not even you. If you are trying to infer that in the following post sorry not there either. And since you have been tied to the use of Southerner sounds like you are saying you said that somewhere. And for your last statement in your post you say "How can the coroner rule it an accidental drowning if there are cuts, abrasions, contusions and broken bones?" Interesting you know the fact that was never released to any media. Meaning only the murderer could know that information. Certainly does not look well for you Harbin!
CannonBall

Mobile, AL

#25 Jan 2, 2010
Panamaed wrote:
Remember this??????
What you think
Panama City Beach, FL
Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#123 Oct 6, 2009
Southerner wrote:
Them and the Florida horsemen...... too dangerous, I'd say. Nearly every criminal on the east coast retires or has a home in Florida. That should say something about the entire state.
Hey it is hard business running a criminal enterprise for 50 years and having to knock heads when people get out of line. You think we are going to retire to colorado and have to shovel snow. You must be nuts. We are here for the great weather, fishing, and watching the young girls. They say most accidents happen within 5 miles of home but did you ever think about how long it would take to find someone if they fell from a boat in all this water. Still beats the snow.
Sure I remember that one. It was the one you wanted to type. You said it would look better if you did it as Southerner supporting you, but as I said and still do I don't see how it was better for you to type it. I never argue with the boss so I let it go. But with the heat on you I am out of here. I would know better than to testify against you after the threats you made against me and my family.

Panamaed

Since: May 09

Parker, Florida

#26 Jan 3, 2010
Is that a threat,too????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Email Spam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sell my Email Address (Jan '11) Jun 28 yobooty 74
News Why your next Echo command should be: a Disconn... May '17 Logical 1
News BMW warns on mass fraudulent emails under the n... (May '07) Jan '17 massimo carducci 1,158
Blogspot Phishing Site BolgSpot.com (Sep '12) Jan '17 bydem 10
News Pitched fight against fake news takes shape (Dec '16) Dec '16 Le Jimbo 45
Cheap Kitchens Online (Oct '16) Oct '16 mufasolib 1
uk fresh cvv wanted (Dec '10) Oct '16 Kan 68
More from around the web