Figging as punishment
Haley LaRae

Randolph, MN

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Hello! My father and grandfather have recently brought up the topic of figging as a form of punishment for my 5 sisters and I in our family. I have tried to look it up, but I am not finding much. Would someone be kind enough to explain to me what it is, if it hurts, etc? I am terrified because they just laugh when they talk about it and I don't know what's going on.

Since: Sep 09

Jackson, MS

#2 Sep 29, 2009

It has to do with inserting ginger root into your rectum that leads "an intense erotic tingling sensation" for the insertee. How old are you? That seems a pretty twisted way for family to treat family even in jest. The definition on Wikipedia goes into some more detail and said the practica was originally used for horses to "pep" up an older horse. Does your family work with horses? If so the threat might be a little less sexually threatening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min FlavorLover 44,140
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Jones24681 1,035,158
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Slutty group boi 511,702
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Hung brit 139,716
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min The best 258,136
Comment your snapchat names FREAKS ONLY (Sep '14) 2 min Snapkilla9288 66
Bra size and age? (Aug '14) 3 min hornydragon87 7,741
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Benno1726252 95,517
More from around the web