First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gus

South Africa

#1 Dec 26, 2007
The wife and i are interested in soft swinging. Any advice, tips. We are new to this and whould appreciate any advice. How did you go about it the first time.

Please, advise.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2007
Gus wrote:
The wife and i are interested in soft swinging. Any advice, tips. We are new to this and whould appreciate any advice. How did you go about it the first time.
Please, advise.
By "Soft Swinging", do you mean people who don t actually swing but enjoy having sex in the same room with another couple???? Sometimes it means being able to touch others but with no penetration; it may or may not involve oral sex with others. Which type of action are you considering? I think you need to decide up front how far you will take it, etc.
Gus

South Africa

#3 Jan 10, 2008
people who don t actually swing but enjoy having sex in the same room with another couples. No other interaction, no penetration, just my wife and i and a nother couple.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Jan 10, 2008
Gus wrote:
people who don t actually swing but enjoy having sex in the same room with another couples. No other interaction, no penetration, just my wife and i and a nother couple.
Gus,
Are you introducing your wife to this with the hope of it leading to more?? I know swinging is popular here in the US, but, I'm afraid I don't know what it is like where you live. Is it a private thing or is it advertised as clubs?

Lola

“dream for freedom”

Since: Dec 07

Dream Land

#5 Jan 10, 2008
have you ever gone swinging lola?
Buddy

Lexington, SC

#6 Jul 31, 2009
Soft swinging is very popular in some areas. Your wife can do anything with another man except have intercourse. It is exciting and fun for all. It is hot to watch your wife makeout with another guy. I have fun making out with another woman.
CaA

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2009
Where are there good soft swing clubs in the southeast??????
Yolanda

Prior Lake, MN

#8 Aug 11, 2009
My husband and I enjoy getting togther with another couple or 2 and just watch each other have foreplay and then sex. It is a huge turn on for us.
Join Free
justahusand

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2009
this would be a good way to get my wife started in wife sharing.telling her there's no penetration.i think she would do that.i would like to watch both of them kissing with their tongues feeling each other naked bodies.watching her feeling his c*ck as he is fingering her p*ssy.and seeing if she can stop and not f*ck him.i bet she can't.
Linda

Prior Lake, MN

#10 Aug 13, 2009
Yes that is an easy way to get into that kind of stuff
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#11 Aug 13, 2009
It is a good way to start and see if you both might like it. Watching other couples and letting them watch you is also a good way to get to know new people without worrying about pregnancy or stds.
Linda

Prior Lake, MN

#12 Aug 13, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
It is a good way to start and see if you both might like it. Watching other couples and letting them watch you is also a good way to get to know new people without worrying about pregnancy or stds.
This is so very true. It is also a nice way to see what size other people are.And different ways and things to try.

Since: Oct 09

UK

#13 Oct 3, 2009
that is just voyeurism not swinging even the soft kind, if u really want to try swinging do it properly and then see if you like it or you will never know. If you aren't sure then you shouldn't be trying it.
john

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Oct 9, 2009
attempting to convince my wife to try the lifestyle,her fear is getting past the act of sex in front of me. i think i can handle the act speaking out of the moment, are there any formulas that may help soften the shock for both of us ? this will be my wifes first encounter with another man i was her first.if we limit the encounter to no penetration would that make it easier ? bj are ok with me and she loves giving and receiving head.
john

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Oct 9, 2009
is a club atmosphere easier than a house gathering ?
Karen

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Oct 9, 2009
My Husband loves to watch me suck a big fat one and It has made us both closer.
Brian

Hinsdale, IL

#17 Jan 12, 2010
My wife and I are interested in finding clubs in the Chicago area where we can not only watch others but engage in sexual acts in front of others. At this time we have no desire to swing. But one never knows. The problem is, although we both strongly desire this, finding such a club isn't an easy task. Any help??
Tell The Truth

Japan

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Personally, I always thought soft swinging was a bit lame.

I understand if it is your 1st time or something, but if you can never "let go", then it gets sad. I knew and know a few couples like that.

If you go to swinger club and see people into "soft", they often are conflicted and confused types.

They personally want to have the sexual adventure and fun, but are too jealous, insecure, or selfish to let their partner have fun. They then get stuck into an odd stalemate. They both specialize in holding their partner back and locking the other down.

However, how people wish to enjoy their time is up to them. It can still be a lot of fun to WATCH OTHER people have fun.

It is like baseball or football. Some people enjoy doing or playing the game, while other people enjoy just watching it.
Tell The Truth

Japan

#19 Jan 12, 2010
Brian wrote:
My wife and I are interested in finding clubs in the Chicago area where we can not only watch others but engage in sexual acts in front of others. At this time we have no desire to swing. But one never knows. The problem is, although we both strongly desire this, finding such a club isn't an easy task. Any help??
http://www.nasca.com/ and Adultfriendfinder are good places to start.
Samantha

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Jan 12, 2010
Soft swinging is lame, just jump to full swing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min mofiler 757,176
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 9 min nazsabz 5,852
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Anon 360,539
delhi gay sex 9 min lovejt 10,740
Shemale snapchat (Feb '13) 10 min njsoxfan 1,380
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 10 min Riker707 11,144
There are literally no women on here! (Feb '14) 10 min karen273 18,110
Dirty ki...k 10 min haha just some guy 78,848
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Colerocks716 101,309
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 12 min JJ_Filthy 750,363