caught nude by cleaning lady

caught nude by cleaning lady

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

luke firewalker

Kingsbury, IN

#1 Oct 5, 2012
i live in a bachelor pad in eastern canada. i'm rarely there, due to my work schedule and travelling for multiple days at a time. anyways, one day, the cleaning staff for our building was vacuuming all four floors. i asked one lady if she wouldn't mind giving my apt a quick sweep. she said no worries. no one hot or anything. i wanted to give her her space, so i went to take a shower. i heard her tell me that she was done and leaving. i said bye and asked her to take the $20 on the counter for her time. assuming she was now gone, i came out of the shower, completely naked, drying my hair, when to my surprise, she was still in my apt, wrapping up the vacuum cord. we both were in shock for a few seconds. as she kept trying to wrap her cord up, she kept looking over at my penis. this aroused me to the point where i got a full on erection while standing in front of her. she asked if she could suck my penis. i let her and blew my load within minutes, right into her mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 11 min Mitchmayflower 248,442
Gay/bi orange county california hookup (Aug '12) 11 min CHLugano 976
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 11 min mmmm 72,973
Older Guys? 12 min draven227 17
Poll Who loves ( Giving Head)? 12 min ugetmehard18 59
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 12 min Asianlatind 1,020,491
Looking for taboo chat (Feb '13) 12 min Taboo16 3,834
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min Newlevel5 503,918
Gay-Bi skype fun 14 min Liquidice_2011 86,045
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Colerocks814 138,207