United States

#24 Jul 12, 2010
mtr wrote:
send some to brett_wilson80@yahoo.com.i will send u some of my wife
pic sent
Dani

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#25 Aug 3, 2010
Hi , we are 31M/30F couple...looking for a swapping couple. If any decent couple interested then contact me at: danish101@hotmail.com
Cherie

Sherman Oaks, CA

#26 Aug 3, 2010
usmcsniper1 wrote:
How do wives feel about swapping husbands for recreational sex? Do women have similar fantasies about watching their husbands bang their best friends? After awhile sex life needs a change other wise husbands begin to roam then act upon those feelings!
It gets too complicated to swing with another couple if you're close friends. What if the sex if boring or you later decide to stop. Then you have friends (or former friends) whom you are rejecting. Better to play with strangers or with an acquaintance, and it doesn't have to be a couple.

Once playing with a couple, the other wife got jealous because from my room, I and her husband were laughing too much. She wasn't jealous about sex, but about sharing laughter -- too intimate and unexpected, I guess. Bummer, spoiled the fun.

My husband has a college friend who was visiting, who had just gotten divorced and was lonely. He and I had flirted a bit and two years ago had danced and kissed at a party (my husband didn't see the kissing). So after talking about it, we decided I could visit the guy in our guest room. He was surprised, a bit shy at first, but once he knew we had "permission," we got wild for the rest of the night. It was passionate and made him feel a lot better about himself and women. It was really sexy too in the morning when we walked in together half-naked to share breakfast with my husband. Take the opportunities for fun when they occur.
send pic

United States

#28 May 25, 2011
Would like to go to a masked swaping party.an have people hit on heronce she gets bused mabe shell go for it.or at least start to open up
bad_daddy7396

Woodburn, OR

#30 May 27, 2011
Well when I decided to do that the first step was to get my wife comfortable with her body, so I basically took her to a River beach near her home which is an unofficial nude area, everybody who goes there takes it all off. I spread her blanket as she stood there looking at everyone around us and then casually dropped my shorts and lost my shirt that I reached around behind her and took her bikini top off, she objected that I got insistent and at first after I got her pants off to she was embarrassed and insisted on just sitting on the blanket and trying to hide yourself. But eventually I stood her up and took her by the hand and we went for a walk and within like 15 or 20 min. she was completely at ease with yourself! After talking to other people there I found out that's quite common someone who's new to that gets used to it really fast because it's such a natural way to be. From there was a natural step to accept an invitation over to their house, and that very night I put her cuddling with one of the guys and when I got back from the kitchen with fresh drink she had him in her hand and hard as a rock while I stayed out with the party he took her back to a bedroom and they were gone for nearly 45 minutes. Ever since then she's loved it, we swapped like that frequently ever since. Lots of guys like to trade wives I take theirs, they take mine. Just remember that inside every woman is an inner slut that just looks for an excuse to come out and play! Even if they have to push some of that at the beginning
Iwanttwo

Mayville, WI

#31 Jul 20, 2011
My husband and I have talked about wife swapping and he's not sure he wants to share. I would have sex with another man, but I'm not sure about sharing husband. I don't have fantasies about watching him with other women, but I'd never thought of it before either. The thing holding me back from really asking my husband is that I'm scared it would damage our relationship. We've been married for 11 years and have 3 kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 3 min Zakkyzk 21,100
I need help I'm bi curious 3 min Phil 4
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Paxo69 542,483
Naughty snap chat (Nov '12) 3 min sausageguy66 4,436
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Rafat Aboyonis 596,933
33 F, ask me anything!! 4 min Cfo6969 1,410
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 4 min 24 Bi kent lad 14,573
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min quartezabcd 251,952
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min bangyadead 415,526
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min yous 60,692