Huge Clitoris
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
maddhu

Haridwar, India

#133 Nov 16, 2011
I m widow nearly than 2 years,i live withmy son,we sleep at the same doble bed,oneday i felt that he was trying to touch my hips,and aftersome time i felt his erected thick penis at my ass hole.but i was weared sari.i was also feeling sensation in my cunt.soon i felt his jerking and i guess he release his semen on my sari.what should i do now?

Since: Aug 11

Milton, Canada

#134 Nov 16, 2011
GaryCooper wrote:
I love my g/f large clitoris, its about the size of 2 peanuts in a shell, think roasted peanut. She loves it and moans a lot when I suck on her girly pe*is. By the way she comes so quickly compared with my ex g/f, maybe tha large clit is the reason. Pls comment on this -- cause I like to know.
T
he girl has a big cl]t which means she has high testosterone and hihydrotestosterone levels Womens clit are more sensitive than our dicks and women are more sensitive to the androgens then we males. So when a women has high testosterone levels she enjoys to have sex as much as us and she enjoys it more than us because her cl]ts more sensitive. DHT and T also makes orgasms more powerful for both sexes. Thats why shes wants sex more than a girl with a small cl]t and since its bigger you can do a better job in pleasing her
shaz

Walsall, UK

#135 Nov 16, 2011
maddhu wrote:
I m widow nearly than 2 years,i live withmy son,we sleep at the same doble bed,oneday i felt that he was trying to touch my hips,and aftersome time i felt his erected thick penis at my ass hole.but i was weared sari.i was also feeling sensation in my cunt.soon i felt his jerking and i guess he release his semen on my sari.what should i do now?
let me have a go you minx iwill suck you sore
shaz

Walsall, UK

#136 Nov 16, 2011
or come and be my hot brown wife ?maddhu please tell me do indian girls wear sexy panties?
Matt

Australia

#138 Dec 13, 2011
Anna wrote:
Hi all!
I am born with a big clitoris. During my school time wasn't that nice at times. And I know that bigger once mostly freak people out even girls. And I'm always wondering why a big dick is so popular to have. Nobody make comments in negative ways about that. But if a clit is big I can hear the word gross.
Sorry! But I am very lucky from what I got and happy that my parents didn't reduce it when I was younger.
Full excited and erected my clitoris is about 3 inches and I can tell I enjoy every minute of my horny life, sorry that there are people out there thinking in disgusting terms about it.
Hi Anna I love a large clitoris. I have never seen one as big as yours though. I would love to see a pic of it. If you don't mind. Huge clitoris are a huge turn on for me..!!!
Matt

Australia

#139 Dec 13, 2011
Send me any pics of large clitoris I love them. The bigger the better.
Huge ones are a major turn on.
Email me pics at lovetaboo@live.com.au

Since: Nov 11

United States

#140 Jan 1, 2012
Anna wrote:
Hi all!
I am born with a big clitoris. During my school time wasn't that nice at times. And I know that bigger once mostly freak people out even girls. And I'm always wondering why a big dick is so popular to have. Nobody make comments in negative ways about that. But if a clit is big I can hear the word gross.
Sorry! But I am very lucky from what I got and happy that my parents didn't reduce it when I was younger.
Full excited and erected my clitoris is about 3 inches and I can tell I enjoy every minute of my horny life, sorry that there are people out there thinking in disgusting terms about it.
. Will you marry me????
Darrell

Portland, OR

#141 Jan 1, 2012
My wife has a really long one, when she's turned on we put a little bit of lube on it and stick it in my pee hole and let her intercourse me by doing the penetrating – feels good to me to be plunged a little bit like that, and it absolutely drives her wild!
Join Free

Since: Nov 11

United States

#142 Jan 1, 2012
Darrell wrote:
My wife has a really long one, when she's turned on we put a little bit of lube on it and stick it in my pee hole and let her intercourse me by doing the penetrating – feels good to me to be plunged a little bit like that, and it absolutely drives her wild!
wow that si amazing, the idea of seeing a small penis on a women make me go n.uts. I have a very very blurry memory of seeing one when I was a boy don't knw where from. To this day as an adult I have not seen one. Must be rare, I ws suck on it so gentely. Mmmmmmm
Bill

United States

#143 Jan 1, 2012
Darrell wrote:
Wow that sounds sexy as hell. Would love to see pics. challenger_72@hotmail.com
Bgoodsc

Kenly, NC

#144 Jan 1, 2012
kalyax wrote:
Mine is 1.7 and i love when its played with. i love it during intercourse cause i have the best orgasms.
Very hot Kayla...just down the road a ways on the coast....love to chat...yim gonads29902. Biggest one was an ex and hers was probably 1" she loved it sucked and played with til she would squirt all over me!
Door

Fort Nelson, Canada

#147 Feb 23, 2012
Is a big clitoris good or bad??!!!
haha

Riverview, FL

#148 Feb 23, 2012
Door wrote:
Is a big clitoris good or bad??!!!
Let's just say, if you meet a girl with an eight inch clitoris...run away as fast as you can!
hankypanky3

Lees Summit, MO

#149 Feb 23, 2012
Anna wrote:
Hi all!
I think like you. Guys think big is better. Yes if you are different in school,you get teased. I like a big clitoris and labia.
Enjoy what you have. you are very lucky.
Rick

Indianapolis, IN

#150 Feb 24, 2012
hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think like you. Guys think big is better. Yes if you are different in school,you get teased. I like a big clitoris and labia.
Enjoy what you have. you are very lucky.
Would love to suck and lick your clitoris till you come.
Johan

San Leandro, CA

#151 Aug 19, 2012
My girl part is about half an inch when I'm excited. And super sensitive. I can have 7-12 orgasms within an hour by oral. Never have I had a penetrating orgasm tho.
mojo

UK

#152 Aug 19, 2012
Johan wrote:
My girl part is about half an inch when I'm excited. And super sensitive. I can have 7-12 orgasms within an hour by oral. Never have I had a penetrating orgasm tho.
U wanna chat

Since: Jun 12

Garden City, KS

#154 Aug 19, 2012
Johan wrote:
That's hot Joann
Anonymous in Ottawa

Greely, Canada

#155 Feb 14, 2015
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
What punch line? This really happened.
So my acquaintance Bobby, tried to cop him a feel of the pad of the woman's hot sex with intent to eventually sample the moisture of her readiness, so to speak. The young lady mashed her thighs together each time and he could not succeed right away. But he paid no mind to that overmuch as he thought she was, you know, a tad inexperienced...
Now then give me all your news. I don't believe you that nothing happened.
If that is how a lady treated me I would have no doubt she has a cock and wants to get me as horny as possible before letting me touch or see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bhopal gay topix 2 min sonu 2,236
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min None 855,873
Haryana gay sex 2 min rani 2,685
Men/Boys: How big is your willy and how old are... 2 min safe hdbdbn 2,056
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Older for younger 823,956
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 2 min Codey 1,496
cross dresser wants phonewank 2 min cd becky 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Le-pierre 413,685
Dirty ki...k 3 min nolimitsyoungg 140,503
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Chad246 116,635