Do you find women with large labia sexy

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 8, 2010
I don't like large labia because it makes a puss look less tight and since I have a short penis I need a tight fit. Not sure whether there is an actual connection but psychologically it gives me the feeling it's gonna be loose.
WTR

Williamsburg, VA

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has big labia, and they really show when she is in a swimsuit, bikini, or tight fitting jeans, slacks, or exercise gear. I like watching other guys looking at her when she is out and about in clothing that shows how big her labia are. Sometimes when she is at the pool, she will let just a little bit of her labia peek out from behind her bikini bottom. She likes the attention she gets.
WoW!! That makes so so hard would love to see pics or just chat about her let me know.
Jim

UK

#23 Dec 9, 2010
Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife has big labia, and they really show when she is in a swimsuit, bikini, or tight fitting jeans, slacks, or exercise gear. I like watching other guys looking at her when she is out and about in clothing that shows how big her labia are. Sometimes when she is at the pool, she will let just a little bit of her labia peek out from behind her bikini bottom. She likes the attention she gets.
My wife likes exposing her large pu@sy lips too we often go shopping and shell crouch down or bend down with no knickers on in the middle of a busy shop ,so horny, if you have any photos or wanna chat be happy to swop pics or stories
brenda

Hinsdale, IL

#24 Dec 9, 2010
large labia can be very sexy peeking out or in tight jeans
Jim

UK

#25 Dec 9, 2010
brenda wrote:
They look very sexy pierced as well

“I'm only here for the fun!”

Since: Dec 10

Raleigh-Durham, NC

#26 Dec 9, 2010
brenda wrote:
Yes, they can Brenda! Do you have large labia?
hetro

Poestenkill, NY

#27 Dec 9, 2010
Well you gave it a try, you must of liked it a little bit at the time.
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Actually, in 1979 at college, I was dating a young woman AND a drag queen at the same time. I decided on my own that I had to make a chooice between them. I dumped the woman.
:)
hetro

Poestenkill, NY

#28 Dec 9, 2010
Yup.
Frank Stanton wrote:
Humans are funny animals.
Join Free
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#29 Dec 9, 2010
hetro wrote:
Well you gave it a try, you must of liked it a little bit at the time.<quoted text>
No. That was the last time I had sex with a woman. It was disgusting.

LOL

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#30 Dec 11, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
Humans are funny animals.
Funny Ha Ha or funny strange?
billy uk

Northwich, UK

#31 Dec 11, 2010
Sorry but I prefer a nice tidy pu@@y without big labia. A nice camels foot, shaved of course just looks so neat.
indy show-off

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Dec 11, 2010
yes yes yes i think long p@ssy lips are very sexxxy
indy show-off

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Dec 11, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>My wife likes exposing her large pu@sy lips too we often go shopping and shell crouch down or bend down with no knickers on in the middle of a busy shop ,so horny, if you have any photos or wanna chat be happy to swop pics or stories
hey jim i too would luv to see pix of yer wifes lips.....how could i ?
indy show-off

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Dec 11, 2010
brenda wrote:
hey brenda...im in greenwood i would luv to see yers peeking out!!!! im also an exibitionist. would luv to meet and see yers
Common sense

Upton, MA

#35 Dec 11, 2010
I do.
Jim wrote:
My wife has large labia and I find them incredibly sexy and enjoy them and she loves showing them off , any other guys feel the same
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#36 Dec 11, 2010
Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Funny Ha Ha or funny strange?
Both ! LOL
brenda

Clinton, IL

#37 Dec 12, 2010
most guys i asked lately like the large meaty full outer lips nont the loose flappy inner lips that hang

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#38 Dec 12, 2010
brenda wrote:
most guys i asked lately like the large meaty full outer lips nont the loose flappy inner lips that hang
hey babe you sound pretty sexxy
Daddy

Mount Vernon, WA

#39 Dec 12, 2010
I love them they are fun to play with and suck on as far as them having to do with the size of the actuall vagina Im not sure. It does seem from my experience they do take very well to bigger cocks. But I think that has to do mare with the fact there is more to them and they retain more moisture. My ex had really big vaginal lips and she was very wet all the time. We had a daughter togeather who did inherate beautiful big pusssy lips as well.
well hung stud

Mount Prospect, IL

#40 Dec 12, 2010
brenda wrote:
Hey brenda, I would love to spank your meat curtains!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
23f ask me anything 1 min metoo 68
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min bruno18rio 477,224
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min randyandy1968 215,216
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Minenhle 74,591
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min Dman 32,003
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min tromsboy3 53,995
Bath 2 min Jim53 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Oaksboy 968,485
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min motherbetty66 15,285
More from around the web