Basic Oral sex Tips

“I L0V3 TAKiN MY TiM3..N0 RUSH”

Since: Apr 07

MiAMi

#1 Apr 11, 2007
Me and my girl was talkin about Oral sex the other day . and I told her i did it befor but the truth is i lie ... i never gived oral sex to a giirl my whole life ..but im very good in bed doing the other thing .. but now that im with a girl that want me to do oral sex on her .. i dont know how .. so if you know about giving oral sex to lady .. help me out . :)
tyler

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2007
ok hears what I did with my girl and she seamed to love it a lot, and I hear this is the way to do it. when your ready to go down there its a lot better if there shaved, you don’t get the hair in your face and mouth. any way open her up her p**sy and stick you mouth in there a little and then start moving your tong around. in what movement is best I don’t know. another thing you can do is suck it. either way that’s what I can tell you. hope it dose the trick.
Husband

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2007
I love giving my wife oral sex. nothing like the taste of her pussy and it is always neatly trimmed. I keep it shaved down to a neat little triangle, she has very thin blond hair. Oral sex is also great while using a rabbit vibrator on her. She is cumming within 2 minuets and I can have her cumming about ever 2 minuets for a hour. So yes I love giving and she likes reciving!!
hope this helps

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Apr 12, 2007
Check out SexInfo's page on oral sex at http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/...
Most women perfer their partner to stimulate their clitoris. Just communicate with your partner and adjust your technique based on her responses. goodluck and enjoy!
Tom

Monrovia, CA

#7 Apr 12, 2007
One thing for men to remember is that, generally, lighter is better. Women respond better to a lighter touch than we men do.

And women, just reverse the above. In general, harder (or, if you prefer, firmer) is better. Men respond better to a strong, firm touch.

We have to learn how THEY like it, not do them as we like it.

“I L0V3 TAKiN MY TiM3..N0 RUSH”

Since: Apr 07

MiAMi

#8 Apr 12, 2007
Thank alot for the link
It really help .
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#9 Oct 14, 2014
The best tip I can give for going down on your lady, is… pay attention to the clit! It's where almost all her sensitivity is, and (IMO) it's extremely fun to play with, with your lips and tongue. NEVER get your teeth anywhere near it!! But you can "pinch" it with your lips, then draw a section and pull it out from under its hood. Release the section, repeat. Release and suck, release and suck, it will drive her wild! And don't forget to click it with the tongue, vertically as well as side to side. Feel the way her body responds, and look up past her beautiful belly so you can see the reaction on her face. Eyes closed and head thrown back is a good sign – lol Experiment and find out what she likes, and draw your pleasure from that. And it helps to have your arms around her thighs so you can hold on for the ride of your life when she starts bucking and twitching in the best orgasm you will have ever given her.
linda

Valley Stream, NY

#10 Feb 2, 2015
dad of 3 wrote:
The best tip I can give for going down on your lady, is… pay attention to the clit! It's where almost all her sensitivity is, and (IMO) it's extremely fun to play with, with your lips and tongue. NEVER get your teeth anywhere near it!! But you can "pinch" it with your lips, then draw a section and pull it out from under its hood. Release the section, repeat. Release and suck, release and suck, it will drive her wild! And don't forget to click it with the tongue, vertically as well as side to side. Feel the way her body responds, and look up past her beautiful belly so you can see the reaction on her face. Eyes closed and head thrown back is a good sign – lol Experiment and find out what she likes, and draw your pleasure from that. And it helps to have your arms around her thighs so you can hold on for the ride of your life when she starts bucking and twitching in the best orgasm you will have ever given her.
"dad of 3" you seem to know what a woman likes. I'd be more then happy to let you between my legs
Boozooky

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 3, 2015
Just ask her how she likes it. Your girlfriend will always be your best instructor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min Dam mjm 103,543
Taboo 1 min Dave 1
Poll Guys: at what age did you first have a gay sex ... (Feb '11) 1 min Essexfunguy 1,649
Anyone been sucked off by someone they shouldn'... (Oct '08) 1 min holeymoley 2,789
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Furriesarenice 419,262
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min basjee17 831,596
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Mesu_uk 865,923
Dirty ki...k 2 min Don_boy123 146,858
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 19 min Jess 118,271
More from around the web