Has anyone been flashed or rubed on the bus or train

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bigb0i

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 29, 2012
If anyone has seen someone playing with there cock on the bus or train or been felt up or if anyone has been flashed of peeks up a girls skirt

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2012
I haven't but I would like it!
Bigb0i

Toronto, Canada

#3 May 29, 2012
I live in Toronto at rush hour the buses r packed well my gf told me yesterday she felt some guy a little older rub up on her ass
Bigb0i

Toronto, Canada

#4 May 29, 2012
sturgismilf wrote:
I haven't but I would like it!
Go on the bus or train when it's busy and slowly grind your ass on someone's cock let me knw what happens
teen

Melbourne, Australia

#5 May 29, 2012
I was on the way home from school see 2 having sex on the back of the bus
Leon

Europe

#6 May 29, 2012
i was on my way home from school on the bus and it was really busy so a lot of people had to stand up. I had to stand up too and somebody grabbed my willy and started rubbing it. It was kinda cool and nice.
Maceman

Pittsburg, KS

#7 May 29, 2012
Just today after class my friend was messing with her shirt straps outside so she could even out her tan in the sun. She accidentally flashed me her tits for a few seconds without knowing. I started to look away but she barely caught me glancing at her. After she saw me, she made a smile and giggled because, apparently, she noticed I had a hard on. I was embarrassed, but all she said was "down boy!" laughed and walked away. I think it was worth the embarrassment!
Bigb0i

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 29, 2012
Leon wrote:
i was on my way home from school on the bus and it was really busy so a lot of people had to stand up. I had to stand up too and somebody grabbed my willy and started rubbing it. It was kinda cool and nice.
Did u see who was rubing it
Join Free
Bigb0i

Toronto, Canada

#9 May 29, 2012
teen wrote:
I was on the way home from school see 2 having sex on the back of the bus
Were alot of people on the bus and were u excited
Anonymous

UK

#12 May 29, 2012
I often hitch my skirt up when travelling to try and catch people having a look

Since: Feb 12

UK

#13 May 29, 2012
Lala_94 wrote:
f@cking horny,you want my email or bbm babe x
Anonymous

UK

#14 May 29, 2012
andy boy essex wrote:
<quoted text>f@cking horny,you want my email or bbm babe x
. What's your bbm?
TylerBurnsRed

Arlington Heights, IL

#15 May 29, 2012
Lala_94 wrote:
<quoted text>. What's your bbm?
If you have kik hit me up at TylerBurnsRed

Since: Feb 12

UK

#17 May 29, 2012
Lala_94 wrote:
<quoted text>. What's your bbm?
27de241f

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2012
My flight was running about one hour late at O'Hare
and I put down a magazine to notice a girl across the aisle (I say girl because she looked like a teen to me) staring at me. I stared back and in a while she began to spread her legs. I continued to stare, switching from top to bottom and back. She got up and I thought...Interesting... then a few minute later, I was surprised when she came back with the same routine, only I noticed that she had removed her panties. I was headed overseas and, in any case, I was too slow on the moves to at least get her phone number. I think about her sometimes, a brassy little chick, she was...one of those times when you want to drop-kick yourself for stupidity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 21, 2012
secondrecon wrote:
My flight was running about one hour late at O'Hare
and I put down a magazine to notice a girl across the aisle (I say girl because she looked like a teen to me) staring at me. I stared back and in a while she began to spread her legs. I continued to stare, switching from top to bottom and back. She got up and I thought...Interesting... then a few minute later, I was surprised when she came back with the same routine, only I noticed that she had removed her panties. I was headed overseas and, in any case, I was too slow on the moves to at least get her phone number. I think about her sometimes, a brassy little chick, she was...one of those times when you want to drop-kick yourself for stupidity.
great story...i travel a lot and wish i had some stories like that ..but then im not in the service or in uniform...so i have to rely only on my chiseled good looks...LOL

Since: Jun 12

Canada

#21 Jul 16, 2012
Anyone

Since: Sep 12

London, UK

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Lala_94 wrote:
Where have you been when I've been travelling? Lol xx

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 19, 2012
I got fingered in a really crowded train once... and on that same day, I just happened to not wear any panties. Worst. Decision. Ever.

Or not. It did feel really good...:P
verykinky

Elizabeth, CO

#24 Oct 19, 2012
Fingered on a bus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Joko_17 419,197
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min betcher_19 600,113
I want my wife to have sex with another man (Sep '12) 1 min teavvut 501
Master wants a slave (online) 1 min Johnny201423 4
sex meet north wales north west 1 min wirralmale 14
mature women for yahoo chat... (Apr '12) 1 min Angel 006 16
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 2 min wynna 6,991
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min conwill98 254,716
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min asf 547,790
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Boy4you 62,121