First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jade

Calne, UK

#1 Dec 14, 2012
every day me and friends are requested naughty pics at school .most are from lads me and friends dont even know . but i have sent some really naughty ones , i like the thought of some guy jacking off looking at my naughty pics lol its a turn on
Niels

Nieuwpoort, Belgium

#4 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
every day me and friends are requested naughty pics at school .most are from lads me and friends dont even know . but i have sent some really naughty ones , i like the thought of some guy jacking off looking at my naughty pics lol its a turn on
if u want i put the deed with the thought;) u can wacht also if u like or listen.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 14, 2012
how old are you?
timds

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#9 Dec 14, 2012
want my number to send some ?
jade

Calne, UK

#11 Dec 14, 2012
im 16 and like to pose ,i think ill be a glammor model when im 18 im hot looking now so i know ill be a hotter looking woman .. in a couple of yearsor so ... my friends do pics and send too . im not the only one ....lol
timds

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#13 Dec 14, 2012
would love to see them jade
28D951DB

UK

#16 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
im 16 and like to pose ,i think ill be a glammor model when im 18 im hot looking now so i know ill be a hotter looking woman .. in a couple of yearsor so ... my friends do pics and send too . im not the only one ....lol
pity ur so young
loveEmYoung

South Africa

#17 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
mmm I wish I could get you alone with that cute school uniform on, I'd ravage you...you can be my lil glam girl anytime
Join Free
jade

Calne, UK

#21 Dec 14, 2012
at my school weve had [the talk] about sending naughty pics off the teachers , well it seems like every one is doing it ,ive had pics of lads hard ones sent to me .,so has friends . even girls age 12 0or 13 are doing it . its the new chat up thing and i dont know any girl who doesnt get a buzz knowing lads want a sexy pic and recieving a pic of them , hard
Anonymous

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#23 Dec 14, 2012
Sounds cool
xxchrisxx

Savannah, GA

#24 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
at my school weve had [the talk] about sending naughty pics off the teachers , well it seems like every one is doing it ,ive had pics of lads hard ones sent to me .,so has friends . even girls age 12 0or 13 are doing it . its the new chat up thing and i dont know any girl who doesnt get a buzz knowing lads want a sexy pic and recieving a pic of them , hard
Ill show ya mine if u show me urs. Xander25
Niels

Nieuwpoort, Belgium

#25 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
do u want ? I can buzz u;)
28D951DB

UK

#27 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
what's the oldest person u sent pictures too
lilbones

United States

#28 Dec 14, 2012
Hey can i get some pics?
Sashley

UK

#29 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
Do u have ki k
jade

Calne, UK

#31 Dec 14, 2012
well the oldest person ive sent naughty pics too .i dont know? because you send and they send to others ,so ..probeley men have seen them , but me and friends are reely good looking so ,i dont mind . im hot , even if i say so myself at this time of night ....alone ....lol
Justdoit

Brackenheim, Germany

#34 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
well the oldest person ive sent naughty pics too .i dont know? because you send and they send to others ,so ..probeley men have seen them , but me and friends are reely good looking so ,i dont mind . im hot , even if i say so myself at this time of night ....alone ....lol
Is it possible that u send me some of em?;) im 19/m, wanna see how hot they are.
josh

United States

#36 Dec 14, 2012
Hey u sound hot

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#39 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
Wow, you said even teachers have been popped? Lol I'm too old for your pix, bet theirs....Lol
Doug

Falls Church, VA

#40 Dec 14, 2012
jade wrote:
Share sweetie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/Bi Meetup London (May '13) 3 min Cocoi234 173
Any women turned on by cheating 3 min Superliner88 9
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Westy 93,734
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jesse 490,971
Gay Lancashire Teens (May '13) 3 min dexster747 122
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min xhornyguy247x 223,336
very horny and curious 18Faus 4 min Jack 26
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min matey92 373,622
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min woodss7 561,206
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min goofyasslolcx 45,605