Girls dancing without panties

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Mom with Small Daughters

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Dec 10, 2011
You may have heard about "dipping" dances. Look at groups.google.com/group/dipping if you haven't.

Girls and women go to clubs where they dance in darkened rooms without supervision and without panties, sometimes wearing a bra and skirt and sometimes wearing less. Some of these girls appear to be quite young for such dances. Boys approach the girls for a quick dip.

My daughters want to go to a local youth club where dipping is allowed at dances and discos.

The rules seem to make it unlikely that a girl will become pregnant from a dip, but my main worry is that my daughters (11, 14 and 17) will break their hearts about a boy who just wants them for quick release. Any comments?

I read the dipping group so posts there will reach me, or please email me at

u0jxy6f27vo1884@jetable.org

Love, Brianni
jacob

Hoboken, NJ

#2 Dec 10, 2011
well im 15 and male and heres wht i think diping should be alowwed but not to tht degree if they want to meet a boy at dipping them mske them wear stuff the relly frilly stuff and just tease us and theyll have us hooked like a fish on a hook
Emokate

Ajax, Canada

#3 Dec 10, 2011
I am 16 and a girl and I love dipping it's the greatest thing I wear a very short skirt and a tube top and that's it no bra or panties
jacob

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Dec 10, 2011
well yeah but u go too fast f u want to hook us u got to not be so direct tease us almost do it then pull back tease us and ull get him HOOKED im speaking from expirence
Teen Tease

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Dec 11, 2011
jacob wrote:
well yeah but u go too fast f u want to hook us u got to not be so direct tease us almost do it then pull back tease us and ull get him HOOKED im speaking from expirence
I'm fourteen and I love dipping. There are dances at local clubs and at the youth club where they let us dip. You are right Jacob, the boys love us to adjust our panties as we dance! They get very excited but the rules are no dipping until the GIRL takes her OWN panties off. Boys must NOT TOUCH a girl wearing a panty. So when we finally drop our panties the boys go absolutely wild and they dip us like crazy. I wear a blouse, uplift bra, lace panty, sheer skirt, hold-ups and heels. I take my panties down at midnight. After that I will dip anyone.
Mom with Small Daughters wrote:
You may have heard about "dipping" dances. Look at groups.google.com/group/dipping if you haven't.

My daughters want to go to a local youth club where dipping is allowed at dances and discos.

The rules seem to make it unlikely that a girl will become pregnant from a dip, but my main worry is that my daughters (11, 14 and 17) will break their hearts about a boy who just wants them for quick release. Any comments?
The dipping group needs more stories and pictures but it's marvellous, I had a look at it. Your own daughters will love joining in. But they shouldn't think of looking for a faithful boyfriend or God forbid a husband when they're dipping. It's just a quick dip for sexual pleasure. Your daughters will probably take ten or twenty dips in a night and the boys will slip into lots of girls too.

Why don't you go with your girls? There are always older women hanging around looking for some good sex.
question

Plattsmouth, NE

#7 Dec 11, 2011
What exactly is dipping?
jacob

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Dec 11, 2011
well question glad u asked its young females striping / teseing young males then having sex
am i the only one who thinks there need to be condoms there
sandy shore

Cardiff, UK

#9 Dec 11, 2011
I wish i was a teenager again after reading them posts
Join Free
jacob

Hoboken, NJ

#10 Dec 11, 2011
hey im 15 and its not tht fun ive never been to one of these im speaking from comon sense i live in a rural area and the ONLY time ive come close is when meand this girl sextand tht was a month ago
Marco

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2011
Mom with small daughters...You are a frikk'n joke. Let your little daughters go to these slut clubs and watch their little tummys grow. You irresponsible dumb stupid woman. Just don't let them go.
Marco

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2011
jacob wrote:
hey im 15 and its not tht fun ive never been to one of these im speaking from comon sense i live in a rural area and the ONLY time ive come close is when meand this girl sextand tht was a month ago
Your English is atrocious. Study harder and forget abuut girls witbout panties. Internet gitls are safer and you don't have the worry of knocking them up.
jacob

Hoboken, NJ

#14 Dec 11, 2011
yeah are therew any in va
sandy shore

Cardiff, UK

#16 Dec 11, 2011
Anyone heard of this?
Emokate

Ajax, Canada

#17 Dec 11, 2011
Can you send me pics and videos of this
iamemogirl9999@gmail.com
sandy shore

Cardiff, UK

#18 Dec 11, 2011
Emokate wrote:
Can you send me pics and videos of this
iamemogirl9999@gmail.com
do you have pic.s and videos of this dipping?
Emokate

Ajax, Canada

#19 Dec 11, 2011
sandy shore wrote:
<quoted text>do you have pic.s and videos of this dipping?
I do and after u send me videos and pics of girls Masturbating I'll send you all the videos

iamemogirl9999@gmail.com
highhh

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2011
Are there any in las vegas??
sandy shore

Cardiff, UK

#21 Dec 11, 2011
Emokate wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and after u send me videos and pics of girls Masturbating I'll send you all the videos
iamemogirl9999@gmail.com
email me plz!-sandy.Shore69@hotmail.com
Pierce

Dillsburg, PA

#22 Dec 11, 2011
Any girls up for sexting? 7174974782
Emokate

Ajax, Canada

#23 Dec 11, 2011
sandy shore wrote:
<quoted text>email me plz!-sandy.Shore69@hotmail.com

Email me at iamemogirl9999@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 2 min dean 53,266
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Add me please 529,765
do any female up for skype sex? 2 min ychu 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Luke dirty 588,754
wana wank on 25f hot indian wife skype pics 3 min Penass4 11
Transgender, VERY passable, smooth cd's and tra... 3 min camsex4u121 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Tights 244,985
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min nuder69 57,218
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Bill679 406,004
More from around the web