Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013

Since: Jan 12

Nottingham, UK

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Hi all
Are there any women out there that would let a man f$#k them while wearing just lingerie. Eg bra thong and stocking.

This is my biggest fantasy but have never done it,

Thanks

UK

#2 Jan 4, 2012
Have any guys ever done this lov to here your stories,
16biboy

Darlinghurst, Australia

#3 Jan 4, 2012
love wearing and i am rite now mums started at age 12 and love the dirty ones
Tristan M

UK

#4 Jan 4, 2012
I wear my wifes knickers and my moms pantyhose. I love playing in them and parading in them

tristanmarr@aol.co.uk
k9boy

Darlinghurst, Australia

#6 Jan 4, 2012
love it i wear my sisters and mums all time love going out dressed
k9boy

Darlinghurst, Australia

#8 Jan 4, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had an encounter with a male, while you were dressed up?
hi yes i have . Several now love acting like a girl

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2012
My husband wears panties, pantyhose and lingerie. I love picking out things for him to wear and going shopping for new things. We have fun with it and it really spices up things in the bedroom. I guess to me its just clothing, woman wear it to accent there bodies and to me when a man wears it he is also accenting his body and making it look sexy and more appealing to the eye. My husband looks great in satin panties and lingerie and I love how excited and hard he gets. Its really no bid deal, and more woman should let there guard down and enjoy it with there man. There is nothing like both being in satin panties or silky stockings and rolling around on the bed together feeling each other. Having sex while both wearing lingerie feel so good, I love looking over in the mirror and seeing my husband thrusting inside me and him wearing sexy lingerie while is is pounding me. Check out our profile for more about us.

UK

#10 Jan 9, 2012
pantycouple wrote:
My husband wears panties, pantyhose and lingerie. I love picking out things for him to wear and going shopping for new things. We have fun with it and it really spices up things in the bedroom. I guess to me its just clothing, woman wear it to accent there bodies and to me when a man wears it he is also accenting his body and making it look sexy and more appealing to the eye. My husband looks great in satin panties and lingerie and I love how excited and hard he gets. Its really no bid deal, and more woman should let there guard down and enjoy it with there man. There is nothing like both being in satin panties or silky stockings and rolling around on the bed together feeling each other. Having sex while both wearing lingerie feel so good, I love looking over in the mirror and seeing my husband thrusting inside me and him wearing sexy lingerie while is is pounding me. Check out our profile for more about us.
I envy you both xxxx keep up the fun wish i was your feller hes a lucky guy
Join Free

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12 Jan 9, 2012
Thickness69 wrote:
Hi all
Are there any women out there that would let a man f$#k them while wearing just lingerie. Eg bra thong and stocking.
Thanks
I love the look on a man's face when I ask him to put on my panties & bra. I can tell a real lingerie lover from a faker that way. Fakers do it just to get laid. I like the real lingerie lovers who do it for themselves as much as for me.

Since: Jun 11

Burnley, UK

#14 Jan 9, 2012
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the look on a man's face when I ask him to put on my panties & bra. I can tell a real lingerie lover from a faker that way. Fakers do it just to get laid. I like the real lingerie lovers who do it for themselves as much as for me.
Tight panties stockings and a basque,thighboots =me turning into a wanton slut showing off my long legs and hot a** and filling my panties with the hardest of hard ons I can possibly get there's nothing like it;))

Leicester, UK

#17 Jan 9, 2012
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>I love the look on a man's face when I ask him to put on my panties & bra. I can tell a real lingerie lover from a faker that way. Fakers do it just to get laid. I like the real lingerie lovers who do it for themselves as much as for me.
Its a pitty u are so far away :(

Location hidden

#25 Jan 9, 2012
Sure have .

I use to wear thigh highs , panties , lipstick , perfume ,
then go to a strip club and feel them grinding on me.
They loved it when they saw the hose on and would slide their
hands down my pants to see if I wore panties . It made them really hot .

Location hidden

#27 Jan 9, 2012
Nathan20 wrote:
<quoted text> damn thats soo sexy i love thigh socks
I have my own lingerie cabinet full of nice things .

I also have my own make-up counter at home .

I love the feel of frosted lipstick going on and kissing others long and deep .

Going Femme sure feels nice at times .

Location hidden

#29 Jan 9, 2012
Nathan20 wrote:
<quoted text> so if i saw you would you kiss me etc?
Can't say ,

But I have done it when things were right .
Especially if they need need kissing on all of there more sensitive areas .
Like their neck ,lower stomach , navel licking , inner thigh , ect.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#31 Jan 10, 2012
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
So if u pulled my jeans down and found me in pink panties, it would excite you
YES!
Mario

Sheffield, UK

#33 Jan 10, 2012
Thickness69 wrote:
Hi all
Thanks
Yes my wife like it she put me a bra on and panties before we have sex
erica

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Nov 24, 2012
Hh
Nathan20 wrote:
<quoted text> so if i saw you would you kiss me etc?
If i saw you yes i would kiss you. for it has been a fantasy of mine to kiss someone who dresses as a woman
Bon

Sharpsburg, GA

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Thickness69 wrote:
Have any guys ever done this lov to here your stories,
. Oh yea I wear my gfs bra an pantys all the time she got one pair I especially love there red wit black lace an the satin makes me hard just thinking about them in fact I'm wearing them rite now
Butters

United States

#37 Mar 27, 2013
Gross guys dressing as women. But with faces of ian mckellen and billy crystal. Who in their right mind would want to see that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min san 5,109
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Livejohnl_96_1 472,966
i want a boyfriend 2 min Shahla 36
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min adam 78,189
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Govy820 13,463
Dominant male seeking submissive female 3 min Shahla 20
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Maxiswright 160,771
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min snap me 379,335
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Schimpie 279,115
•••