Andrew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

so i got caught jacking off by my dad. he just smiled and told me to finish up. that was embarrassing. anyone had that happen to them?
Chad

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Haha never got caught. Luckily...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

on vacation with my uncle when I was 14. He had some business to do and left me in the hotel room. He came back early and caught me out on the balcony, naked and stroking to a men's bathing suit catalog. I was so embarrassed. He made me suck him or he would tell my mom.
Booo

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

The girl next to dads house. Caught me. I did. Not know she was cleaning dads house. On dads bed. Wacking. It. She. Came out of bath room. Saw. Me. Started. To. Suck. It. Then I. F. Her. Hell of a way to meat a slut. F her 10 times or more. She likes to suck. All night
Linda the lonely widow

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

The delivery guy caught me behind the 7-11 this morning.Me and Gracie were jacking-off each other
Keller

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Linda the lonely widow wrote:
The delivery guy caught me behind the 7-11 this morning.Me and Gracie were jacking-off each other
that sounds very hot tell me more
olderukguy

Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

sounds like fun who is Gracie and how old r u both? what delivery guy do?
workingman

Mitchell, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

are you in the usa?
Join Free
wooly wally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Did you put on a show?
wooly wally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

When I was a teen I jerked it at night while driving.Thats oddly enough hot when you go thru town.I dont think any one ever saw.
Linda the lonely widow

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

olderukguy wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like fun who is Gracie and how old r u both? what delivery guy do?
The delivery got so hot he pulled his out and joined in.Asked Gracie if he could suck him off.
Linda the lonely widow

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

wooly wally wrote:
<quoted text>Did you put on a show?
You should be there in the morning,when i wear a short skirt,i give bj's for coffee
Doug

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

My retired Mother lives with me and will open my door from time to time while I'm doing the deed. She just goes right on with whatever she wanted to tell me like she does not even see me lying on my bed with dick in hand. Pretty embarassing.
olderukguy

Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

<quoted text>The delivery got so hot he pulled his out and joined in.Asked Gracie if he could suck him off.
bit confused is gracie a man? and who was asked to suck who????
wooly wally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>You should be there in the morning,when i wear a short skirt,i give bj's for coffee
What is the youngest you have bj?How many at once?
Small One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I came home late went to my room turned the radio up just a little to mask the sound. Laid naked on the bed and went at it with blind abandon. Click, the radio went off. I opened my eyes mom was there it so surprised me i went into orgasm spurting all over my chest. She stood there a minute abd simply said the music was too loud. Knowing she watched me to completion is embarrassing and i want her to watch every time. Can't wait to be caught again.
Brad

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

startedearly wrote:
on vacation with my uncle when I was 14. He had some business to do and left me in the hotel room. He came back early and caught me out on the balcony, naked and stroking to a men's bathing suit catalog. I was so embarrassed. He made me suck him or he would tell my mom.
. Really ???
davie

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

not long before i got married my wifes sister (15 at the time)came to stay with us for weekend my wife had gone out shopping and i thought her sis was with her n was wankin in sittin room when she walked in n caught me

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Yes. He was horny from not getting any sex for a while. I begged him not to tell my parents so he told me to suck him. I was horny and scared so I did.
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>. Really ???

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Last year in Atlantic City I woke up with a raging hard on. I Downloaded some sexy movies on my laptop and had several pics I was looking at. I was oblivious to anything. I was pumping away and having a great time when the maid said "oh Papi" and I sprayed jizz everywhere. The maid was as embarassed as I was, but admitted to watching me for a few minutes before my explosion. We became very very good friends!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4720 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Username nakedness69 13,777
need some dirty dares for gf (Sep '10) 3 min Rosie 62
Need girls numbers for FaceTime or sexting (Jan '12) 3 min Bear 846
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ticker69 329,407
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Tomwatson91 434,279
Girls, let us tell you what to wear 4 min Randy Andy 54 183
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min Dave 41,516
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Gregn30 240,153
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min kyja091 132,109
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 17 min pussylover 2,021
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000