King

UK

#1486 Feb 5, 2012
Jo Anne wrote:
I am in my 30's and now single. I would be described as "very active". I have given lots of men what you are calling sloppy seconds over the years. To me it is a mind thing. When the second guy is there in my mind I am wondering what he is thinking and feeling whilst I am re living the session with my previous lover. I enjoy the sluttiness of going from one to another and on a few occassions to still another. My former husband used to beg me to come home to him soon after being with another man. I was willing enough to do it for him, but in the end it was he who couldn't handle it.Sex is such a controling emotion. We should be so aware of that. I have particpated in swingers nights and group sex but it isn't what I mostly enjoy. But strangely I do like having sex with one man, getting dressed and going to another man. I have discussed this with one or two close girlfriends who look at me in disbelief although one girl is often shared by her husband with one of their friends..
I am male but I can understand your feelings. Been there, it was amaing for me to have sex with 2 or 3 different girls.
doug

Roseville, MI

#1487 Feb 5, 2012
My wife has guys banging her all the time and I enjoy sharing her and I enjoy getting sloppy seconds from her when she gets home from a girls night out.Usually the guys have worked her over good and loaded her up good so that makes it all that much better to be banging her some more.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1488 Feb 5, 2012
Jo Anne wrote:
I am in my 30's and now single. I would be described as "very active". I have given lots of men what you are calling sloppy seconds over the years. To me it is a mind thing. When the second guy is there in my mind I am wondering what he is thinking and feeling whilst I am re living the session with my previous lover. I enjoy the sluttiness of going from one to another and on a few occassions to still another. My former husband used to beg me to come home to him soon after being with another man. I was willing enough to do it for him, but in the end it was he who couldn't handle it.Sex is such a controling emotion. We should be so aware of that. I have particpated in swingers nights and group sex but it isn't what I mostly enjoy. But strangely I do like having sex with one man, getting dressed and going to another man. I have discussed this with one or two close girlfriends who look at me in disbelief although one girl is often shared by her husband with one of their friends..
My problem has been that the female is uneasy with it,but I really enjoy it. Maybe you and I should meet. LOL
Jay

Snohomish, WA

#1489 Feb 15, 2012
I have had a couple girl friends that would bring home creampies and I love sloppy seconds. I am now married and she is a one man woman. Tried to get her to sleep with other men but she won't. Wish I had a slut for a wife.
bob1

Harker Heights, TX

#1490 Feb 21, 2012
It is tough when you have been so turned on the past to suddenly go cold turkey.
Affair

United States

#1491 Mar 4, 2012
I had an affair with a guy who was 13 yrs younger when I was 45 yrs old. When I had sex with him he came inside me big time. When I got home I had my husband go down on me and had him eat another's man cum. I always had huge orgasms.
Barb

Williamstown, Australia

#1492 Mar 4, 2012
My husband loves sloppy seconds so much. He says there is no feeling in the world like them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1493 Mar 4, 2012
Barb wrote:
My husband loves sloppy seconds so much. He says there is no feeling in the world like them.
Your husband is right on. Once a man has slippery seconds,he is hooked for life. I have tried many times to describe the feeling,but I can't find the right words. Amazing,awsome,addictive are a few words.
Join Free
Treena

Hawthorn, Australia

#1494 Mar 23, 2012
Barb. My husband can't wait to get with me when I knows I have been with another man. He begs me to come home to him soon after I have sex with another guy.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#1495 Mar 24, 2012
Barb wrote:
My husband loves sloppy seconds so much. He says there is no feeling in the world like them.
Treena wrote:
Barb. My husband can't wait to get with me when I knows I have been with another man. He begs me to come home to him soon after I have sex with another guy.
and as an aside.
luv2golf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband is right on. Once a man has slippery seconds,he is hooked for life. I have tried many times to describe the feeling,but I can't find the right words. Amazing,awsome,addictive are a few words.
Mine too; he says there is no feeling to match, like drowning in a warm wet and welcoming honey filled velvet cave and it must do him the world of good too because heís never better than when Iíve had another man first.
pacman

Northampton, UK

#1496 Mar 24, 2012
Not quite sloppy seconds but some years ago my wife went out for an evening with a mixed group of her friends. They ended back at one of the groups house for more drinks, some of the group stayed the night sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. She woke up during the early hours feeling someone touching her. It was a partner of one of her friends, someone she had always found attractive. She moved his hand down to her fanny and he fingered her for a good while before having to stop becouse others had began to wake up.

She arrived home while I was still in bed reading a paper. She got undressed a demanded to sit on my cock which she rode until she came. After a bit of a rest I asked her what had made her so randy, she told me what happened and said that she could not wait to get home as she was so aroused by the fingering and needed a fuck. I found what she told me so exciting that I got hard again and gave her another fucking. I would'nt mind trying sloppy seconds one day to while my wife tells me the details.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1497 Mar 24, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
and as an aside.
<quoted text>
Mine too; he says there is no feeling to match, like drowning in a warm wet and welcoming honey filled velvet cave and it must do him the world of good too because heís never better than when Iíve had another man first.
Yep,I am always harder than normal,and I do not last very long before adding mine to his.
Tim

Jackson, MS

#1498 Mar 24, 2012
My wife and I wondered if it could be possible to have public sex at a party without anyone knowing. Fantasies without any expectation of it happening.During a company get-together at the manager's home, my wife disappeared with my closest ma friend and on the stairs leading to the basement she put her hand under his trousers and began rubbing him. Apparently he turned her toward the wall and she grasped the rail while he first pulled her jeans and panties down to about her knees and unbuckled his belt and she took his penis out even though his pants remained on. She took him from behind, any moment fearing being discovered by anybody.Great excitement! He later told me that he ejaculated twice. I had no idea this was happening. After rearranging their clothes they rejoined the gathering where she immediately told me that Len was inside her. She explained what she meant by "being inside her" so I led by the hand to the bathroom, locked the door, opened her jeans and placed my finger inside. I expected great wetness. Her vagina felt very wide, slippery and loose, but it was only when I pushed my finger in about 5 inches that I sank into deep fluid. I pulled out and saw that it was covered in glistening white fluid. Proof! She'd done it! Brave woman! Suddenly his fluid ran out, a long broad streak of white slow-moving glue, that quickly became sticky water. I quickly mounted her missionary style by leaning her against the sink, It only took a few thrusts for it to be over, and as she put her panties back on, a golf-ball sized glob of sperm matted on her lower pubic hair. She dried herself, and when back in the party room, and her crotch area became visibly wet on the outside of her jeans. So i took her back to the bathroom and my fingers slipped into her as large volumes of sperm ran down both inner thighs. A first experience for both of us

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1499 Mar 24, 2012
Tim wrote:
My wife and I wondered if it could be possible to have public sex at a party without anyone knowing. Fantasies without any expectation of it happening.During a company get-together at the manager's home, my wife disappeared with my closest ma friend and on the stairs leading to the basement she put her hand under his trousers and began rubbing him. Apparently he turned her toward the wall and she grasped the rail while he first pulled her jeans and panties down to about her knees and unbuckled his belt and she took his penis out even though his pants remained on. She took him from behind, any moment fearing being discovered by anybody.Great excitement! He later told me that he ejaculated twice. I had no idea this was happening. After rearranging their clothes they rejoined the gathering where she immediately told me that Len was inside her. She explained what she meant by "being inside her" so I led by the hand to the bathroom, locked the door, opened her jeans and placed my finger inside. I expected great wetness. Her vagina felt very wide, slippery and loose, but it was only when I pushed my finger in about 5 inches that I sank into deep fluid. I pulled out and saw that it was covered in glistening white fluid. Proof! She'd done it! Brave woman! Suddenly his fluid ran out, a long broad streak of white slow-moving glue, that quickly became sticky water. I quickly mounted her missionary style by leaning her against the sink, It only took a few thrusts for it to be over, and as she put her panties back on, a golf-ball sized glob of sperm matted on her lower pubic hair. She dried herself, and when back in the party room, and her crotch area became visibly wet on the outside of her jeans. So i took her back to the bathroom and my fingers slipped into her as large volumes of sperm ran down both inner thighs. A first experience for both of us
ROFLMAO... either you are exaggerating a lot or your wife was gangbanged by several guys or she mated with a sperm whale!

Thanks, I really needed a good laugh!
haha

Riverview, FL

#1500 Mar 24, 2012
Fed Up with Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO... either you are exaggerating a lot or your wife was gangbanged by several guys or she mated with a sperm whale!
Thanks, I really needed a good laugh!
lol
Not just the amount of sperm...I was laughing out loud with the length of his finger he shoved in her...his finger is bigger than some pen is sizes.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1501 Mar 25, 2012
yea,5 inch finger ,LOL
Jenny

UK

#1502 Mar 27, 2012
I have been married for 28 years and for the last 20 years have been giving my husband sloppy seconds,thirds,fourths etc and cream pies and he absolutely loves it and so do I.having always been a very highly sexed girl and blessed with good looks and body still having a very desirable 36dd-23-35 figure which he always encourages me to show off and I do at every opportunity .I love wearing micro mini skirts (often with no knickers)very revealing low cut or see thru tops and blouses with no bra that clearly shows of my very prominent pierced nipples.it all started with me showing off my tits n flashing my shaved pussy of to other men and then when we went to clubs or bars I would dance and flirt with other men and let them have a good feel of my tits and arse whislt hubby watched on.On some occasions I was even fingered by other men and was very wet which really turned him on and he couldn't wait to get me home and fuck me which we both really enjoyed.It was not long after when he asked if I would like to fuck another man and that he didn't mind as long as he could watch.Hell yes I thought I had previously only wanked and sucked off a couple of guys and it would be better than just being fingered.The first couple of times it felt strange but also very exciting me with my legs spread wide and some guy pounding away at my pussy whilst my husband watched but what really surprised me that as soon as the other guy had emptied his balls in to me and pulled out my husband was straight in pounding away adding his cum to the load already inside me.This really excited and turned us both on.Since then I have had plenty of other men taken part in 3 somes and even a few group sessions the most memorable being banged by 5 guys and filled to the brim with their cum and my husband then adding his to the load.He has also licked and sucked me clean on several occasions and truely loves it as so do I.

“bi married man”

Since: Feb 10

Jefferson, NC

#1503 Mar 28, 2012
Jenny I wish you were my wife!
Hans

De Haan, Belgium

#1505 Mar 29, 2012
Yes, Yes, Yes that's it. Love the story, really have a hardon, just reading the story!!!
Jenny wrote:
I have been married for 28 years and for the last 20 years have been giving my husband sloppy seconds,thirds,fourths etc and cream pies and he absolutely loves it and so do I.having always been a very highly sexed girl and blessed with good looks and body still having a very desirable 36dd-23-35 figure which he always encourages me to show off and I do at every opportunity .I love wearing micro mini skirts (often with no knickers)very revealing low cut or see thru tops and blouses with no bra that clearly shows of my very prominent pierced nipples.it all started with me showing off my tits n flashing my shaved pussy of to other men and then when we went to clubs or bars I would dance and flirt with other men and let them have a good feel of my tits and arse whislt hubby watched on.On some occasions I was even fingered by other men and was very wet which really turned him on and he couldn't wait to get me home and fuck me which we both really enjoyed.It was not long after when he asked if I would like to fuck another man and that he didn't mind as long as he could watch.Hell yes I thought I had previously only wanked and sucked off a couple of guys and it would be better than just being fingered.The first couple of times it felt strange but also very exciting me with my legs spread wide and some guy pounding away at my pussy whilst my husband watched but what really surprised me that as soon as the other guy had emptied his balls in to me and pulled out my husband was straight in pounding away adding his cum to the load already inside me.This really excited and turned us both on.Since then I have had plenty of other men taken part in 3 somes and even a few group sessions the most memorable being banged by 5 guys and filled to the brim with their cum and my husband then adding his to the load.He has also licked and sucked me clean on several occasions and truely loves it as so do I.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1506 Mar 29, 2012
I love the taste and feel of sloppy seconds as long as its not my own. I love to go down on my wife or any woman after she's been with another man and I love the loose, hot, wet feeling of sliding in after another man has finished. YUMMY all the way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Romashka 595,044
my panties get wet when I see big bulges 4 min Uk guy 17
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min xxx 59,947
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min bony4 14,304
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Baggers96 250,240
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Theg14 539,261
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Jwfball99 413,248
More from around the web