Sloppy Seconds

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1367 Aug 16, 2011
how did it work out yesterday??
Nicole wrote:
In three hours my Husband will be enjoying sloppy seconds. A regular event in our home.
Tootrue

UK

#1368 Aug 18, 2011
My dad had sex with his gf earlier tonight. I could hear them in the next room. After he left to go to work I went in she was still laying in their damp patch. I pushed her legs over her body to expose her glistening pussy and thighs. I started licking her straight away I was able to sleep out the semen from inside her, it tasted like a sex milkshake. It was so exciting exciting.
SexyCcpl

United States

#1369 Aug 18, 2011
My wife and I went to a club once she got really drunk was flirting and went into the bathroom and had sex with two men. They both came into her pu... She was wearing a skirt without panties. I realized what she did when I noticed c.m dripping down her leg. I followed the trail up to her c.nt which was warm, wet and sloppy. I immediately knew she had cheated on me. I took her home and I was mad, but also turned on. We argued for a little about it, then she passed out. While she was sleeping, I lifted her skirt and licked at her pu..y which was still sloppy with cum. She tasted wonderful. I slipped in her and came in her twice that night while she was passed out.
Perez

Laredo, TX

#1370 Aug 18, 2011
I do I love it after my wife yes my wife has sex with other men I love doing her right after it hot

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1371 Aug 19, 2011
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubby love getting sloppy seconds from me but with me it more like sloppy tens or twentys
You sound so much like me ... sloppy seconds is for beginners!

Location hidden

#1372 Aug 19, 2011
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if people call me slut guess that's what i am but i so happy been that way and plenty guys happy fcuk me bareback. I only lets guys go bareback no condoms at all for me i hate them n i always want my dirty p-ssy filled with c-m from loadsa guys. Hubby love getting sloppy seconds from me but with me it more like sloppy tens or twentys, he always have to be last guy who fcuk me every day so he get me when i most wettest that how he like it.
i get test for std's once a month at walk in centre in london, the staff all no me by now n they always tryin give me free condoms so i has safe sex but i always refuse haha so they just say they see me next month again. So far i catched gonorea and chlamidia but lucky nothing to serious i just hope i not gonna get anything to bad cos i fcuk so many strangers i know it quite dangerous but it just so much fun to be slutty girl!
I regularly attend group sex parties and gangbangs in swinger and hotwife/cuckold circles and condoms are very rarely used at these events.

I know many of the organisers of these events and several have told me they don't supply condoms any more, as none were getting used.
Captain Candid

South Africa

#1373 Aug 19, 2011
yes i do wrote:
I have had sex many times with my fiance'(sp?) after she has been out with other guys. She made it clear in the beginning of our relationship that she wasn't about to stop seeing other guys anytime soon. That also meant that she was still going to have sex with them as well - whenever, and with whoever, she wants to have sex with. And she is still screwing others to this very day. I guess I've just had to get used to the fact that if I wanted her, I would basically have no other choice but to share her with others, and she won't budge even a little bit on the issue. She doesn't want to be 'tied down' to just one guy, ever. So I just deal with it. Sometimes it can be a bit of a turn on I guess just knowing that she is getting it from others on a regular basis. By how many? I do not know for sure. She doesn't really discuss it, except maybe to say something like, "Oh, BTW, I'm going out with so and so tonight and I doubt that I will be home early" type of thing. But sometimes I do wait up for her, and then sometimes we have sex, even though she already had it at least once already that night. I am quite used to having 'sloppy seconds" (or, thirds) with her. And I really don;t mind all that much. She is very good looking, and lots of guys want her, especially for sex. And I don't blame her for wanting to make the most of it while she is still young and sexy, and can totally enjoy all the attention and pleasure that she gets from all the guys she goes out with. She has quite a few male 'friends'. Her phone is constantly ringing day and night (she has her own private line). Overall, it may not be for everyone, but I'm fine with it. I mean like if I was super attractive, like her, and I had all sorts of girls wanting to have sex with me all the time, I would want to be out there doing them. Like I said, I really can't blame her for being like she is.
You need to do something about your self esteem. You see yourself as a nothing and you are not. You are a special person deserving special attention and love. If you don't claim it you don't get it. Go get it.
Jimmasin

United States

#1374 Aug 19, 2011
I meet this girl on xtube. We have been chatting for several month n finally met in person. I am married she engaged. We are both looking for better kinkyer sex.
I found out she's a sun slut that loves cock. And I love stickin my cock in a sluuut. Wow. We started a relationship Durring the day when our loved ones are at work. I told her how I would love to watch my wife get faked n filled with another mans seed. Then get sloppy seconds and eat her till she cuums over n Over.
We are in Phoenix lookin for day time clean married non smoker possibly bi. Contact me thru xtube dot com. Jimmasin.
ivo13

Charlotte, NC

#1375 Aug 19, 2011
I prefer entering my wife's pu..y when it is filled with her lover's sperm or with sperm of more men. I am still allowed to f..k her but only the last man in line. It makes me go wild entering her pu..y filled with fresh sperm. Thinking what those men did I soon come and pull out a sperm whitened cock.

When she's sloppy she likes me to dip into his c.m in her, pull out and then she sucks the c.m off me. This make me ready to c-m pretty qucikly as she sucks me. I never c-m in her mouth but always between her legs. As a matter of fact she's never gives anyone a BJ to completion but makes sure the c-m goes between her legs.
iww

Irving, TX

#1376 Aug 19, 2011
ivo13 wrote:
I prefer entering my wife's pu..y when it is filled with her lover's sperm or with sperm of more men. I am still allowed to f..k her but only the last man in line. It makes me go wild entering her pu..y filled with fresh sperm. Thinking what those men did I soon come and pull out a sperm whitened cock.
When she's sloppy she likes me to dip into his c.m in her, pull out and then she sucks the c.m off me. This make me ready to c-m pretty qucikly as she sucks me. I never c-m in her mouth but always between her legs. As a matter of fact she's never gives anyone a BJ to completion but makes sure the c-m goes between her legs.
Mil enjoys using me in the same way...I supose its a dom thing for them but its great for me...
Bingo

Woodstock, GA

#1377 Aug 19, 2011
ivo13 wrote:
I also enjoy sliding into my wife when she is so wet and sloppy from the load someone else has left deep inside her. I have a small penis, and sometimes she is so wet and stretched that I slip
out of her when when she moves around a lot while I am doing her after someone else. I love the comments she makes about my little cock when I fall out of her, and her descriptions of what the guy was packing that made her so loose.
isecondthat

Schwenksville, PA

#1378 Aug 19, 2011
I think my wife is warming up to the idea of f*cking other men. The last time we had sex she made sucking noises as if she was sucking off another guy while i f*cked her from behind. On another occasion, I brought her to orgasm while telling her a story about 2 guys c*mming inside her, one after the other. She came hard!
Bingo

Woodstock, GA

#1379 Aug 19, 2011
isecondthat wrote:
I think my wife is warming up to the idea of f*cking other men. The last time we had sex she made sucking noises as if she was sucking off another guy while i f*cked her from behind. On another occasion, I brought her to orgasm while telling her a story about 2 guys c*mming inside her, one after the other. She came hard!
Hope you can make it happen. When they come hard after talking about having others inside them, you are getting close to where you wanna be! During the lead-up to my wife doing other guys, I always liked to tell her erotic fantasies about others doing her hard, rough, and deep. I loved doing her with my little cock while watching her facial expressions as I talked about how much she would enjoy having guys stuffing her box with big meat.
Captain Candid

South Africa

#1380 Aug 20, 2011
Hot, hotter,,,hottest.!
Nicole

Australia

#1381 Aug 21, 2011
My loving husband will be getting sloppy seconds again tonight.

Slidell, LA

#1382 Aug 21, 2011
Nicole wrote:
My loving husband will be getting sloppy seconds again tonight.
what did you do earlier? ;)
Captain Candid

South Africa

#1383 Aug 21, 2011
I wish I could be offered sloppy seconds. I'd eat her out till se's raw then do her like a real man.
Bingo

Woodstock, GA

#1384 Aug 22, 2011
Captain Candid wrote:
I wish I could be offered sloppy seconds. I'd eat her out till se's raw then do her like a real man.
Its better if she's been just been done so hard and rough by a real man that she's already raw when you eat her.
Captain Candid

South Africa

#1385 Aug 22, 2011
I'd need a guy to fill her first though. Anyone up for it?
Seth

United States

#1386 Aug 22, 2011
Captain Candid wrote:
I'd need a guy to fill her first though. Anyone up for it?
I will email [email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Haigen8 1,501,976
Gay meet Grimsby/Cleethorpes (Jun '13) 2 min Mingminglad 1,778
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min nazia 249,840
Gay Snapchat Canada (Feb '14) 3 min Snapchat 1,116
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Paki Lad 354,564
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 4 min EnglishGent1967 24,345
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 4 min joe 2,770
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 7 min Black bottoms needed 153,755
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min Bigbossman 25,857
More from around the web