Sloppy Seconds
Tootrue

UK

#1340 Jul 11, 2011
Mr_X_Col_ wrote:
<quoted text>......Great experience. How old are you and your dad ? How old is your fathers Gf ?.........MrX
I am 20 dad is 39 his gf is 27
isecondthat

Hanover, PA

#1341 Jul 12, 2011
Joanie wrote:
Last weekend I had my boyfriend come over and after he left I called another guy. He had no clue but did say I was sopping wet. It was very hot and having two guys (though not at the same time) was a real turn on.
You should try two guys at the same time. do you think you can convince your boyfriend?
justaguy

United States

#1342 Jul 12, 2011
Megan wrote:
My husband gets sloppy seconds every Thursday night for the past three years and doesn't even know. He just thinks I'm really wet for him. Our love life isn't that great but I signed a pre-nup and can't afford to get divorced. If he was more open, I wouldn't have to go behind his back and sleep with his business partner.
Lol u dont HAVE to...you WANT to......not trying to villanize you, want is the case is all I'm saying.
Captain Hotrocks

South Africa

#1343 Jul 13, 2011
Slopppy Seconds....Great. If only I could get my wife to bed another guy then come home nd let me lick her clean...
Scott

Pompano Beach, FL

#1345 Jul 14, 2011
Lol how dose it feel to get ur sloppy seconds the Scott pilgrim movie led me here cuz I didn't no what it ment and now I do and that's just sad
Jessie

London, UK

#1346 Jul 22, 2011
simba9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome. So how many men would you estimate are çumming inside your puccy in a given day? 5? 10? 20?
When you go home with all that çum in your puccy, does your husband eat your çum filled puccy or does he fuçk you and use all that çum as lube? Does he eat you AND fuçk you?
Simba
at least ten guys most days simba, but more at weekends when i gets real crazy! my husband doesnt want lick me after all that c-m just fcuk my wet p-ssy.

Since: Feb 11

Flushing, NY

#1347 Jul 23, 2011
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
at least ten guys most days simba, but more at weekends when i gets real crazy! my husband doesnt want lick me after all that c-m just fcuk my wet p-ssy.
Good choice by him! Bet its warm and slippery
Bingo

Woodstock, GA

#1349 Jul 24, 2011
miked58 wrote:
my wife is planing to meet with her latest lover this afternoon and has promised to bring me home a nice juicy creampie,sloppy seconds, and a pair of juiced up pantie with their combind juices that leak from her on the drive back home.
Wife did the same last Friday night. She got home about 2:30AM Saturday with soaked panties, smelling like fresh sex, hair still sorta messed up, and a p%^^y so loose and wet I slipped out of it a couple of times. Here it is 2 days later, and I'm still as revved up as I was early Saturday morning when she got home. Love it when she stays loose and wet for a few days after some well-hung guy has banged her long and hard, depositing all his jism waaayyy up inside her. But sometimes its hard for her to feel me inside her for a couple of days.

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1351 Jul 24, 2011
miked58 wrote:
my wife is planing to meet with her latest lover this afternoon and has promised to bring me home a nice juicy creampie,sloppy seconds, and a pair of juiced up pantie with their combind juices that leak from her on the drive back home.
Sounds like the perfect treat to eat when she gets home.

Simba

“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1353 Jul 24, 2011
Captain Hotrocks wrote:
Slopppy Seconds....Great. If only I could get my wife to bed another guy then come home nd let me lick her clean...
It would be even better if she had more than one load - maybe like 3 or 4 loads. THAT would be some delicious pie to eat when she got home.

Simba
voyeur

Arlington, VA

#1355 Jul 25, 2011
Tootrue wrote:
<quoted text> I am 20 dad is 39 his gf is 27
Do you think you and your dad will now share his gf and even have a double team on her?
Eroticbuzz

United States

#1356 Jul 28, 2011
rw_FL wrote:
I LOVE sloppy 2nd's...
My wife has had 10-12 playmates on the side during our time together (10 yrs). I love it when she comes home smelling like sex, it is such a turn on. The sex glow is awesome.
She will lay on the bed, spread her legs, I will lick and sniff her, I love the smell of her after she has just been filled up.
I slid into her well oiled machine and she will recite the details of her steamy encounter/s. It is very intense, don't knock it until you try it.
I love to watch her also, wow that is powerful! I have many fond memories of watching her enjoying herself.
FYI - my wife is a 10+, I am comfortable, str8 and confidant in myself and our relationship. We are more then well to do. Life is about having fun, loosen up a little.
- Your mate WILL cheat given the opportunity (don't fool yourself), why not do it together (which we do) then behind your back?
- It takes a mature attitude to step out of the bubble on what you have been programmed to believe what is normal or acceptable in society.
- Whose standards and rules are you living for? Most likely they are not yours..
When you judge, your just looking for reassurance that you are right / normal... There is no right or wrong, it is just a matter of perspective..
Excellent response. For you guys that have never experienced sloppy seconds with your wife or girlfriend you are really missing out on a stress reiiever. You don't have to have contact with the guy. I don't have that those thoughts. I just like to watch and experience the feel of a used slick open p__sy. I never eat her afterwards and don't think I will ever try unless its my own. I do recommend you only swap with other married couples that you trust. STDs are a huge risk. Be careful friends and enjoy your life. All haters should leave this thread.
Eroticbuzz

United States

#1357 Jul 31, 2011
Hey, where did everybody go? No other sloppy seconds lovers out there to post? Last week my wife and left the bar and picked up my best friend from childhood from his house. He got into the backseat and asked my wife how she was doing as we drove off. She said, "fine, and would even be doing better if you left me come back their and suck and f__k your fat d_k!" He laughed, but all of a sudden she jumped over into the rear seat, unzipped his pants and began bobbing her head up and down with her well glossed full lips. Next thing I know she was on her back lifting her short skirt up for him to enter her. The view in the rear view mirror was awesome! She was screaming at the top of her lungs as he pounded her. He let out a deep grunt as they orgasmed together and he filled her p--sy up with his cum. I pulled over and switched places with him. As he drove back to his place I had the pleasure of feeling the ultra slick wetness of my wifes used gaping whole. I came within 30 seconds as my wife told me she loved me and we started to tongue kiss deeply. It was such a turn on kissing my wife's mouth know she'd just given my friend head. After we dropped him off and drove home, which was about an hour, I was fully recovered and ready to enjoy sloppy thirds. Boy what a feeling! A massive amount of cum was dripping down her butt and wetting the sheets. A few hours later, sloppy fourths!!! I love this lifestyle with my wife!!! Like several on this post have confirmed, sex for the next few days was awesome as she teased me thru txt msgs about the experience! Be safe and try it before you knock it!
Jessie

London, UK

#1358 Aug 4, 2011
boytoy1985 wrote:
<quoted text>Good choice by him! Bet its warm and slippery
of course it always warm and slippery with me i wet girl all the time and my husband love it! most men want their wife all to their own but he always push me fcuk more n more guys an i not complaining cos i love been the sluttiest girl i can be every day an coming home to him with my p-ssy filled with c-m from loadsa guys!
i sure lots of people think i crazy for living like this and take so much risks but i don't wanna stop!
Ross

Teesdale, Australia

#1359 Aug 4, 2011
My wife has not given me sloppy seconds for nearly three years and I think about it daily. At the time she was happy to do it for me, and no doubt she enjoyed it. She suddenly decided not to continue doing it but promised she would again one day. Our marriage is rock solid. Absolutely rock solid. I miss those sloppy seconds so very much.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1361 Aug 8, 2011
im a girl and heck no!
i dont have sex alot but the times i have it wasnt with more than one guy at a time
ill never do it with more than one guy right after each other forget thatt! i aint a hoe :)
Justadude

United States

#1362 Aug 8, 2011
I just dropped off my GF to do a guy. She makes a few bucks and flips me a few for the ride. Got her into call girl thing about 5 yrs ago. most guys use condom unless she's on period or just off it. Most guys finish off in her mouth. She doesn't say much about what goes on, wish she would as I would love to watch. Most are regulars but the number of guys is in the hundreds. I'm trying to get her to quit now. It's about the sex with her, it's the$. I recently started fisting her, hoping she will get loose so guys don't want her. So far no luck cause it seams to tighten back up the next day. She is a whore but very beautiful. Doest bother me as long as she does mentor!!!
Jessie

London, UK

#1363 Aug 9, 2011
MilfLovahh142 wrote:
<quoted text>Goddd u guys arent crazy at all ur fking HOTTTT!! I need a girl like you, who would do filthy, nasty things with me and with other ppl too and explore their fantasies..Ive heard of other relationships like this in England actually, and also in other parts of Europe, seems much more common than here in the states. THeres so much bs here, girls are very scared of being called sluts, and theres a ton of propaganda about std's that we are faced with at a young age. Most girls wont let u touch them w/o a condom on, ridiculous...
I don't care if people call me slut guess that's what i am but i so happy been that way and plenty guys happy fcuk me bareback. I only lets guys go bareback no condoms at all for me i hate them n i always want my dirty p-ssy filled with c-m from loadsa guys. Hubby love getting sloppy seconds from me but with me it more like sloppy tens or twentys, he always have to be last guy who fcuk me every day so he get me when i most wettest that how he like it.
i get test for std's once a month at walk in centre in london, the staff all no me by now n they always tryin give me free condoms so i has safe sex but i always refuse haha so they just say they see me next month again. So far i catched gonorea and chlamidia but lucky nothing to serious i just hope i not gonna get anything to bad cos i fcuk so many strangers i know it quite dangerous but it just so much fun to be slutty girl!
Nicole

Perth, Australia

#1364 Aug 15, 2011
In three hours my Husband will be enjoying sloppy seconds. A regular event in our home.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1366 Aug 15, 2011
Nicole wrote:
In three hours my Husband will be enjoying sloppy seconds. A regular event in our home.
He is a lucky man!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 1 min joe bottom 6,361
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min sss1 353,810
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min ontario49 1,500,361
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Doctor 153,359
i need someone to sext with im so horny (Dec '10) 1 min mighty 6,739
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jay9797 248,975
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min Chick240 58,194
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 17 min Helper 16,562
More from around the web