“Horny guy talking about sex!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1294 May 23, 2011
mark from laois wrote:
Myself and my wife swing, and for me there is no bigger thrill than getting sloppy second. To feel my manhood going where other men have pleasured her.
Have you ever eaten her when she's been filled with other men's come?

Simba
tezzerx

Basingstoke, UK

#1295 May 23, 2011
i love it i watch my little girfriend being banged off two black men ..it was lovely after they went i stuck my co@ck in her well streched sloppy spun'k hole ..it was such a turn on..

Location hidden

#1296 May 24, 2011
tezzerx wrote:
i love it i watch my little girfriend being banged off two black men ..it was lovely after they went i stuck my co@ck in her well streched sloppy spun'k hole ..it was such a turn on..
You're a great boyfriend for allowing your girlfriend to get banged by two black men. I'm sure she enjoys every second of it.

Simba
The best of both

Colorado Springs, CO

#1297 May 24, 2011
Yah, eating his c-m out of her was always much more exciting as was sucking her juices off his shaft afterwords.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1298 May 24, 2011
simba9inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever eaten her when she's been filled with other men's come?
Simba
I have not gone down on her after she has been f@ucked by someone else but I have eatin her after I have f@ucked her.

Location hidden

#1299 May 24, 2011
DRJFG wrote:
<quoted text>I have not gone down on her after she has been f@ucked by someone else but I have eatin her after I have f@ucked her.
That's fair.

Simba
Richard

York, PA

#1300 May 24, 2011
Abount once a month wifey goes out for an evening by herself. She always comes home with a load or more. Requires me to lick her clean out.

Location hidden

#1301 May 24, 2011
Richard wrote:
Abount once a month wifey goes out for an evening by herself. She always comes home with a load or more. Requires me to lick her clean out.
Sounds sexy. I bet she tastes delicious.

Simba
Join Free
Jessie

London, UK

#1302 May 27, 2011
i hasn't posted here in ages but i still enjoying lots unprotected sex and letting loadsa guys c-m inside me! i change jobs a while back cos my boss end up firing me cos it got to point when i doing nothing but having sex in office and not working at all. Even tho he happy having sex with me he needed me do some work as well!
now i working in a hotel an its perfect cos there so many men working there and all guests to. i spend whole day with my legs spreaded and letting all the guys f-ck me an c-m inside. i always going to guest rooms as well for sex an my husband really love my new job cos i now having sex with more guys than ever before so i always come home with my dirty p-ssy full of c-m from loadsa guys!
i love being slutty girl an i never want to stop i just want it more and more everyday from when i wake up to when i go to sleep i want to have sex all the time!
the man

Lone Jack, MO

#1305 May 29, 2011
you guys are very rude, if thats what he wants let him have it. as for a woman who wants to fuck another guy, it doesnt necissarily make her a slut. im sure you have seen a woman or two you wanna screw so does that make you a slut? No, it does not its natural, however a slut would be someone who has careless sex without regard to STDs or peoples feelings.
wet lover

Augusta, GA

#1306 May 29, 2011
yes , I have had with girlfriend and wife that had been with others many times. it is erotic to slip into, and oral will send her to the ceiling , but people will do what they want. Everyone has their opinions and limits and kinks, but it happens more than guys realize., Right, maybe you should beat her , or beat the guy or maybe more go all the way and kill them for your pride. But you could just say wtf and keep on knocking it better than ever. I want to hear more fromt he women that do it.
wet lover

Augusta, GA

#1307 May 29, 2011
Jessie wrote:
i hasn't posted here in ages but i still enjoying lots unprotected sex and letting loadsa guys c-m inside me! i change jobs a while back cos my boss end up firing me cos it got to point when i doing nothing but having sex in office and not working at all. Even tho he happy having sex with me he needed me do some work as well!
now i working in a hotel an its perfect cos there so many men working there and all guests to. i spend whole day with my legs spreaded and letting all the guys f-ck me an c-m inside. i always going to guest rooms as well for sex an my husband really love my new job cos i now having sex with more guys than ever before so i always come home with my dirty p-ssy full of c-m from loadsa guys!
i love being slutty girl an i never want to stop i just want it more and more everyday from when i wake up to when i go to sleep i want to have sex all the time!
pretty cool
Heather

Bentleigh, Australia

#1308 Jun 3, 2011
Last evening I did something I rarely do, I had sex with a man other than my husband. When I got home, and headed for the shower, my husband inisted we make love there and then. I told him I wanted to shower, but he insisted we did it right away. While we were making love he seemed more excited than usual and said how good I felt. My worry is does he know what I had done ? I was in a three year relationship before my marriage with a man who used to realy like to have me after another man did.

Location hidden

#1309 Jun 4, 2011
Jessie wrote:
Awesome. So how many men would you estimate are šumming inside your puccy in a given day? 5? 10? 20?

When you go home with all that šum in your puccy, does your husband eat your šum filled puccy or does he fušk you and use all that šum as lube? Does he eat you AND fušk you?

Simba

Location hidden

#1310 Jun 4, 2011
Heather wrote:
Last evening I did something I rarely do, I had sex with a man other than my husband. When I got home, and headed for the shower, my husband inisted we make love there and then. I told him I wanted to shower, but he insisted we did it right away. While we were making love he seemed more excited than usual and said how good I felt. My worry is does he know what I had done ? I was in a three year relationship before my marriage with a man who used to realy like to have me after another man did.
It's possible that he didn't know. Some people are oblivious to the signs of previous sex. Being that you two had sex many times before, I'm sure he felt the difference in how wet and "creamy" you were when you started having sex (assuming the other man came inside you)- unless you get that wet all the time. Plus, he should have smelled "sex" on you. But then again, some people are oblivious.

Simba
lilbrent

Columbus, OH

#1311 Jun 4, 2011
I agree with "simba" perhaps he didn't know, but I'm pretty sure he did,
I'm bi but my wife dosen't know, my normal male partner is my step brother, but there is a younger fellow that I get togather with sometimes that works with my wife.
We got drunk one night and had sex, and after he admitted to being attracted to my wife, and I told him to go for it and see what happens, he did and after 3 months she "gave" in, and he told me, we arranged for me to be out with my "buds"---------to be continued
Erika

Bowie, MD

#1312 Jun 4, 2011
My hubby has no clue I cheat, when I do him and he is Getting sloppy seconds, I love knowing it!! He just says how wet ....:)
lilbrent

Columbus, OH

#1313 Jun 4, 2011
Continued from 1 hour ago,,(Sorry neighbor stopped by)

So, I was going out for the evening, and they got togather at our house, what I had told him was finish as close as you can to 10 O'clock, and I was going to "stumble" in at 10:05, the excuse for him being there is to hook up a home theater for me.. which he had actually done the day before.

So her come the old drunk,, and they come up from the basement,(home theater is there).
He says OK your all set and ready to go, I just finished it for ya--(I almost laughed out loud)
He left, and I pulled her into the bedroom and insisted we get it on, let me freashen up she kept saying, but I soon had her panties off and pushed her back onto the bed and went down on her, she protested for all of 30 seconds, then began to "hump" my mouth and moan she had to have came 6 times, We kept it up for over a hour, and I told her she tasted really sweet and that it must be the new diet she was on....
I've been tempted to tell her that I knew about her and Roger, and that he and I are su*k buddies, but haven't yet.
She asked me once if I had ever tasted my own and I said yes, Would you su*k your self if you could ?, Yes, she then asked if I had ever thought about doing a guy,
and I said I had thought about it but was to afraid to ask any one...
I'm still tempted to ask her if we could have a three way with Roger----
Joanie

Washington, DC

#1314 Jun 28, 2011
Last weekend I had my boyfriend come over and after he left I called another guy. He had no clue but did say I was sopping wet. It was very hot and having two guys (though not at the same time) was a real turn on.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1315 Jun 28, 2011
Joanie,
How many loads did each guy leave in you?
Joanie wrote:
Last weekend I had my boyfriend come over and after he left I called another guy. He had no clue but did say I was sopping wet. It was very hot and having two guys (though not at the same time) was a real turn on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 3 min hewhoate 103,261
whatsapp adult group 3 min sanjay 8
girls 18 & up who love there kitty pounded? 3 min medwayguy 50
Haryana gay sex 3 min vishal 1,554
gay uk phone wank (Nov '13) 3 min jay 229
Gay Filth 3 min Matthew 1
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 4 min tristan24 4,753
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Hunterd1911 381,547
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Tom Middleston 779,736
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min john 107,423