Sloppy Seconds
Bingo

Roswell, GA

#1093 Dec 8, 2010
Gary wrote:
There is nothing better than to be beside your wife whilst she is being f-cked by another man. My wife and I have not been married long, but early on I spoke of this fantasy to her. She finaly agreed to do it, and we have continued to do so on a semi regular basis. I get so excited laying beside my wife whilst the other guy is inside her. She smiling over his shoulder at me. Much time is spent with her su-king me whilst the other is inside her, and then we swap over. She su-ks him whilst I am inside her. Sometimes I leave the room to get drinks, knowing what they are doing in there. The exitement is intense. Then when the guy c-ms my wife smiles to me to let me know she is now full of him. Soon enough he will leave, and then my wife an I have the best sex imaginable. Unguided I slip into her, pause to absorb the feeling, and try to remain motionless, for if I move too much I will come so quickly. I have shared my wife with three others. Each experiance has been amazing. For days after our sex life is unbelievable. She will talk about the other guys whilst we f-ck. Many of you men will not understand why we who like sloppy seconds do it. It is just the best thing ever. I am so very grateful to my wife for understanding what I want. I have no desire to have another woman. I just want my wife to sometimes have another man c-m in her. My only other fantasy is for her to ring me from another place, and tell me to be ready for her when she gets home. She says she may do that one day. I hope she does. You girls who do this for your husbands are to be treasured.
You are so right about how great the sex is for several days after your wife has had someone else inside her. That's true whether you were there or if she just hooked up with someone before coming home. We re-live the experience over and over, with her telling me all the details while we are doing it. I especially like it when she gets home and I first see the wet spot in her panties. And when she is still draining love juices when she gets home, I like for her to get on top of me let the juices drip down my shaft and down onto my balls. I am kinda small, so I always slide in her real easy, and although I am super excited, she is always so wet and loose that it helps me last a while. So a small c8ck is not always a bad thing.
Gary

Aspendale, Australia

#1094 Dec 10, 2010
Last night a male friend came around to our home, and after idle chatter and a few drinks my wife was on her kness in front of him su-king him whilst holding me. After a short while we were in the bedroom and my wife was su-king me whilst our friend and my wife were fu-king. For a short time I left them and prepared drinks. I enjoy being out of the room whilst my wife is with another man, and walking in on them. My wife smiles at me, winks at me, and shows me how much she enjoys doing what we do. Also showing me how much she loves me to do it in front of me, and to give me the sloppy seconds I so crave for. When our friend finished and left, it was my turn. This is when my wife teases me by telling me how good it was, and what is inside her, waiting for me. That first instant of me slipping into her is to savour. I am so hard. So eager to enter her. Those who have done it will know. Those who have not, may not understand. You girls who do it for your men may not even understand either. I try and tell my wife how good it is but I am not so sure even she understands. To f-ck your own wife soon after someone else has is so very good. So many reasons are given why men like to see their wife with another. But they never give the main one. It feels so good.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#1096 Dec 11, 2010
You said you'd love to have me sloppy seconds and as it turns out I'm full right now. It's still warm and sticky and tender. I just wanted you to know - you know who you are ;)
John

Farmingdale, NJ

#1097 Dec 11, 2010
Love to slide in you right now Tiffany!
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#1098 Dec 11, 2010
John wrote:
Love to slide in you right now Tiffany!
He was a little rough tonight so I'm really tender but I can't stop stroking it. Actually I wish I had a sweet girl to play with now too
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

#1099 Dec 13, 2010
I'm still dating my bf that I've given seconds to now for about 4 months. He knows and really likes sticking it in me when I've been naughty. Im having sex with others about twice a week now making sure they unload in me. He's encouraging me to do it more but I can't as its risky enough. I wonder if he'll get tired of my filled p-ssy.
Tiffany

Ottawa, Canada

#1100 Dec 13, 2010
Katiee wrote:
I'm still dating my bf that I've given seconds to now for about 4 months. He knows and really likes sticking it in me when I've been naughty. Im having sex with others about twice a week now making sure they unload in me. He's encouraging me to do it more but I can't as its risky enough. I wonder if he'll get tired of my filled p-ssy.
Who are you having sex with before your husband?

“I'm only here for the fun!”

Since: Dec 10

Raleigh-Durham, NC

#1101 Dec 14, 2010
Katiee wrote:
I'll help you get more cream filling for him to slurp down! Message me here or on gmail where I'm rdu(dot)guy(dot)jay
Join Free

“Bowing in the Wind”

Location hidden

#1102 Dec 14, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a little rough tonight so I'm really tender but I can't stop stroking it. Actually I wish I had a sweet girl to play with now too
Now that is where the real fun is. A woman's tender touch after a good pounding. That is the best way to get those last bits of pleasure from your body.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1103 Dec 14, 2010
Katiee wrote:
If he does,contact me,I am near raleigh.
Sally

Bayswater, Australia

#1105 Dec 18, 2010
I am a 37 year old married woman and I have a problem. I wonder how unique my problem is. Some years ago my husband and I started going to swingers parties about once every two months. I will admit I loved it. 5 or 6 guys in 3 or 4 hours was fantasy come true. After a while it became monthly, then weekly. My husband could not keep away from the situation where I was having other men. The swingers parties became us going to pubs and me flirting with guys in front of him and having quickie sex in car parks, motel rooms, parks, laneways,you name it where. This excited my husband no end, and at first me too. But now our life is a constant effort for me to have sex with other men to excite my husband. I liked the swingers parties, and at first picking up the guys at bars, but it is now each week. If it were sometimes, every 6 or 8 weeks or so it would be even more exciting for me. I know my husband does love me. It may not sound like it does, but I know he does. I'm certainly not against having other men, I do like that, but I think we have gone too far. I'm not sure there is a way back. I do need advice but I can't talk to my girlfriends about this.
Sally

Bayswater, Australia

#1106 Dec 18, 2010
Is there no one out these who can talk with me now on this page about what I wrote before this ?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1107 Dec 18, 2010
Sally wrote:
Is there no one out these who can talk with me now on this page about what I wrote before this ?
Why do you want to stop...Don't you enjoy it anymore? My girl and I have this same thing going and she can't get enough, but we're a bit more selective.

She is even free to do it on her own as long as she tells me before hand and bring it home to me after so I can eat it....

Since: Aug 10

Chicago, IL

#1109 Dec 18, 2010
Sally wrote:
I am a 37 year old married woman and I have a problem. I wonder how unique my problem is. Some years ago my husband and I started going to swingers parties about once every two months. I will admit I loved it. 5 or 6 guys in 3 or 4 hours was fantasy come true. After a while it became monthly, then weekly. My husband could not keep away from the situation where I was having other men. The swingers parties became us going to pubs and me flirting with guys in front of him and having quickie sex in car parks, motel rooms, parks, laneways,you name it where. This excited my husband no end, and at first me too. But now our life is a constant effort for me to have sex with other men to excite my husband. I liked the swingers parties, and at first picking up the guys at bars, but it is now each week. If it were sometimes, every 6 or 8 weeks or so it would be even more exciting for me. I know my husband does love me. It may not sound like it does, but I know he does. I'm certainly not against having other men, I do like that, but I think we have gone too far. I'm not sure there is a way back. I do need advice but I can't talk to my girlfriends about this.
If your story is true, which it does not seem to be, seek a therapist's advise.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#1110 Dec 19, 2010
Sally wrote:
Interesting. I can tell when my wife is wanting to "cool down" a little bit after we have had one of our adventures.

Usually, we'll do it for 2 or 3 weeks pretty consistently, then skip a few weeks or even a month or so.

Yes, I want it to be more frequent during those slack periods, but I know better than to pester my wife about it. I like her to enjoy it. Her telling me that she 'doesn't feel like it right now' or just wants to be with me is a good part of it, because it gives us extended reconnection periods of time.

Don't let him pester you or make it too frequent. You have the p***y, so you make the rules.

“Bowing in the Wind”

Location hidden

#1111 Dec 19, 2010
Sally wrote:
This seems to have become an obsession with him. I can unserstand your enjoying it but every week is a bit too much. It is also nice to have some regular romantic one on one time too. Youmight consider soem counseling for both of you.
Katiee

Mooresville, NC

#1112 Jan 7, 2011
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you having sex with before your husband?
Im not married yet but usually have sex with my ex-bf. I also have a couple guy friends that I play with and have been letting them unload in me. My ex and one of my friends know that me bf likes seconds and is honored they get to fill me. I usually know the guy but have let a few quickies and one nighters in me bare. Felt wonderful.
Joe Blow

Chandler, AZ

#1113 Jan 7, 2011
Sally wrote:
enjoy it while you can
Jimmasin

Scottsdale, AZ

#1114 Jan 7, 2011
I love to eat a freshly fkd pu--sy ...and ladies in az need to be licked clean after sex?
Jade

Leamington Spa, UK

#1115 Jan 7, 2011
Sally wrote:
My husband is like yours and loves me doing other men, at least if they are black. Unlike you though I want it as often as he does if not more so. But it should always be your choice, don't ever do someone just because your husband wants you to. I suspect if you only date black men you will want it all the time like most women I know who have gone black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
giving head 3 min kinkyrob 170
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min Ken 213,112
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Ezfire 475,631
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Getinme64 965,636
Asian ladies on yahoo 3 min saj 3
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min glennt99 52,213
Dirty skype 4 min hornyguy45454545 1
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 25 min Tdg 15,219
More from around the web