Sloppy Seconds
peace out

Didsbury, Canada

#960 Aug 17, 2010
Man! I can't believe how rude and judgmental people are! I've never had sloppy seconds, but I'd love to try! I think it's really hot.'slutty' girls really turn me on, as do gangbangs. Having sex with a a cum covered girl who's just had her brains fucked out is about the hottest thing i can imagine. The 'yes i do' guy has free choice as much as anyone, and to be honest, I would like to be in his situation. Yes, the more people you have unsafe sex with, the more risky it is, but these are consenting adults who know what they're getting into. Girls who love sex are awesome- girls who really really love sex and are brave enough to break taboos and do what they really want to are exceptional- but for this you closed minded hicks call them sluts and whores as if it's a bad thing, as if girls who are like that are somehow less than human. Could it be envy? STD's aside, wouldn't it be wonderful to sleep with anyone you wanted whenever you wanted? I think having the balls (or the ovaries) to get pervy and open with your sex life is true freedom. As long as everyone involved is open and informed then i see nothing wrong with that. Do not judge what you don't know or understand.
nakedinthesun

Denver, CO

#961 Aug 17, 2010
Well said Peace Out! There are things I have no interest in doing or that do not turn me on but that doesn't mean its not good or right for someone else. To each his or her own ... so long as everyone concerned is leagle and willing. I had heard about s----y seconds and c---m pies when I was in highschool but never really thought about it one way or another except to think ... don't think I'd enjoy that so no thanks. Well in my early 30's i was having an affair with a woman and long story short, I ended up c-----g before she did one night. she was so close too and I thought we'd be c-----g together but I was wrong. Anyway ... she said she knew I had made it but she was so close and wanted to make it right now too and asked if I would please go down on her again and make her c-m. I was a little nervious about the idea but was not going to disappoint her either. I cautiously began to work on her c--t with the tip of my tongue ... but there was no way to completely avoid tasting some of my c-m. Tasting our juices mixed together became an instant turn on to me and I just dove right in. I hadn't even gotten completely soft yet and I started getting hard again. I made her c-m twice and then stayed there gently licking and kissing her and savoring our taste. She finally pulled me up and gave me a nice long wet french kiss and told me that I tasted like c-m and she loved it. We talked about it some afterwords and she assured me that she thought it was the hottest thing we had ever done and hoped i would want to do it again. A few nights later we making love again and happened to be in the 69 position with her on top. She came before me which I always tried to make sure of if I could which then alloud me to relax and really enjoy what she was doing to me and I soon exploded too. What happened next was a real surprise. She turned around, slid down onto me ... leaned foreward and french kissed me with a mouthfull of my c-m. For a second I was a little shocked but we ended up kissing and licking and sharing my c-m for the longest time. That was my introduction to snowballing ... and certainly not my last time. You just never know what you might like with the right partner.

Since: Jun 09

Atlanta, GA

#962 Aug 17, 2010
nakedinthesun wrote:
Well said Peace Out! There are things I have no interest in doing or that do not turn me on but that doesn't mean its not good or right for someone else. To each his or her own ... so long as everyone concerned is leagle and willing. I had heard about s----y seconds and c---m pies when I was in highschool but never really thought about it one way or another except to think ... don't think I'd enjoy that so no thanks. Well in my early 30's i was having an affair with a woman and long story short, I ended up c-----g before she did one night. she was so close too and I thought we'd be c-----g together but I was wrong. Anyway ... she said she knew I had made it but she was so close and wanted to make it right now too and asked if I would please go down on her again and make her c-m. I was a little nervious about the idea but was not going to disappoint her either. I cautiously began to work on her c--t with the tip of my tongue ... but there was no way to completely avoid tasting some of my c-m. Tasting our juices mixed together became an instant turn on to me and I just dove right in. I hadn't even gotten completely soft yet and I started getting hard again. I made her c-m twice and then stayed there gently licking and kissing her and savoring our taste. She finally pulled me up and gave me a nice long wet french kiss and told me that I tasted like c-m and she loved it. We talked about it some afterwords and she assured me that she thought it was the hottest thing we had ever done and hoped i would want to do it again. A few nights later we making love again and happened to be in the 69 position with her on top. She came before me which I always tried to make sure of if I could which then alloud me to relax and really enjoy what she was doing to me and I soon exploded too. What happened next was a real surprise. She turned around, slid down onto me ... leaned foreward and french kissed me with a mouthfull of my c-m. For a second I was a little shocked but we ended up kissing and licking and sharing my c-m for the longest time. That was my introduction to snowballing ... and certainly not my last time. You just never know what you might like with the right partner.
Very good! you need now to get another guy c-m in her mouth and then kiss you, you will compare the taste :)
Falcon

Woodstock, GA

#963 Aug 17, 2010
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think it would be tough to miss but I suppose if you were not expecting it, you might think she was just very aroused. I usually do oral on a woman before entering and I know with my wife, it is easy to tell that she has had a man within the last 3 or 4 hours.
My wife easily gets very wet when she is aroused, but I do not think I would mistake that wetness with the wetness she has after being with someone else. When she has been with someone else, she is much wetter and the juices are a lot thicker than just her arousal juices alone. And if she got the real hard pumping sex she likes best, especially with a well-hung guy who deposits very deep inside her, her p**sy lips are red and kinda stay apart for several hours while she drains from deep inside.
killebrew

Warwick, RI

#964 Aug 17, 2010
A hot sloppy c**t feels sooo good. Nothing makes me bust my nut harder!
Jenni T

Perth, Australia

#965 Aug 17, 2010
I have never done it will two or more guys at the same time. But many many times I have made love to one man about ten minutes after another. Surely he would have known he was "seconds". A few guys have said "how wet I was". I would NEVER let a lover go down on me soon after I had been with another. I have been doing this for a number of years and I must admit the thought of it does thrill me. When a man is inside me soon after another I think about the "naughtiness" of it all and how "bad" I am being. There is much talk on this forum about how exciting it is for a man to enter a woman after they know she she has had sex, but I have found men get extremely excited when they discover I am not wearing panties.
Old Man

Belfast, ME

#966 Aug 18, 2010
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife easily gets very wet when she is aroused, but I do not think I would mistake that wetness with the wetness she has after being with someone else. When she has been with someone else, she is much wetter and the juices are a lot thicker than just her arousal juices alone. And if she got the real hard pumping sex she likes best, especially with a well-hung guy who deposits very deep inside her, her p**sy lips are red and kinda stay apart for several hours while she drains from deep inside.
Definitly a difference with just her juice and c*m in her and the vagina does not return to its resting status right away either. You can easily tell when it has been aroused recently. That in itself is such a turnon. Still the best is sliding in right after. She is wide open and so warm and slippery. Even without her normal tightness, it is hard to last too long.
Jenni T

Secret Harbour, Australia

#967 Aug 19, 2010
I have spent the past hour or so reading previous posts. It is interesting. Those men who knowingly have had seconds enjoy it and those who have not had it don't like the thought of it.
magic charm

Dallas, TX

#968 Aug 19, 2010
I dnt like sloppy seconds,its the other way around
Those guys will get the table scraps after I ditch her @ss..lol!
Old Man

United States

#969 Aug 19, 2010
Jenni T wrote:
I have spent the past hour or so reading previous posts. It is interesting. Those men who knowingly have had seconds enjoy it and those who have not had it don't like the thought of it.
It is not for everyone but a big part of the turn on isknowing that she has been fully aroused and really enjoyed herself. By allowing me sloppy seconds, it just confirms for me that she did enjoy it and is willing to let me know she enjoyed it. For me it is more mental with the vision of what she has done.

“Never say Never”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#970 Aug 19, 2010
If I was a guy I couldn't do it. It's not fact that someone was there first, it's just he would have to have used a condom.
iww

AOL

#971 Aug 19, 2010
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitly a difference with just her juice and c*m in her and the vagina does not return to its resting status right away either. You can easily tell when it has been aroused recently. That in itself is such a turnon. Still the best is sliding in right after. She is wide open and so warm and slippery. Even without her normal tightness, it is hard to last too long.
Isn't that the truth...!
Old Man

United States

#972 Aug 20, 2010
mutha of four wrote:
If I was a guy I couldn't do it. It's not fact that someone was there first, it's just he would have to have used a condom.
We are beyond childbearing age but still it only works with someone you fully trust. And I know it is weird.
Jenni T

Mahogany Creek, Australia

#973 Aug 22, 2010
I enjoyed an hour or so with my "Saturday Afternoon Regular", then met a guy at a girlfriends home and made love with him Saturday night. When we were on the bed he asked me when I last "did it". I told him a "few hours ago". He became very excited, wanted me to tell him my "history". It became a very exciting late night/early morning. He loved it. I did as well.
Old Man

United States

#974 Aug 22, 2010
Jenni T wrote:
I enjoyed an hour or so with my "Saturday Afternoon Regular", then met a guy at a girlfriends home and made love with him Saturday night. When we were on the bed he asked me when I last "did it". I told him a "few hours ago". He became very excited, wanted me to tell him my "history". It became a very exciting late night/early morning. He loved it. I did as well.

Did you clean up before your evening date or did he get the full effect of sloppy seconds?
Jenni T

Australind, Australia

#975 Aug 22, 2010
Old Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you clean up before your evening date or did he get the full effect of sloppy seconds?
Externaly yes, but certainly NOT internaly. I enjoy it being "in there" myself.
Jenni T

Australind, Australia

#976 Aug 22, 2010
I just don't understand how a guy 20 or 30 minutes after anther hasn't said anything to me.
its me

Charlotte, NC

#977 Aug 23, 2010
because most guys are oblivious to the fact that you are "really" wet

personally until I did I was involved in a bareback 4 some I probably could not have told you either but after that fun and after I started going down on a woman that was full of cum (my own or others) I would know in a heart beat and I enjoy it.

I would be able to tell if the spouse had another
Old Man

United States

#978 Aug 23, 2010
Jenni T wrote:
I just don't understand how a guy 20 or 30 minutes after anther hasn't said anything to me.
How old are you. If you are fairly young, it may not be as obvious. My wife is 60 and it is very obvious that she has been with a man for several hours after. If a guy is not experienced in slppy seconds he may just think you are very well lubricated.
Slipperywhenwet

Charlotte, NC

#979 Aug 25, 2010
Jenni T wrote:
I honestly don't know how someone else couldn't tell. Besides the different physical appearance of her p-ssy, the texture is different between c-m and just her natural wetness. C-m has a slicker texture. In addition once I'm inside her, not only is she wetter than normal, the other man's spunk will strart dripping out more. If she's on top of me, my c-ck and balls will be wet from the c-m dripping down.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Mcosta17 1,502,186
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Redsbigcock 153,828
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min iluvjackingoff 354,677
Looking to have sex with 60, 70 even 80 yr old ... (Aug '11) 1 min dchagans 2,060
Gay/ Wisconsin Snapchat (Jul '14) 1 min Soccerabs 88
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 1 min Sten 2,791
Would you invite someone over while naked 2 min Aladden 1
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 5 min Titty Tuesday 249,944
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 21 min Dirtypantyliker1 25,862
More from around the web